Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Supernatural

opalafri

how do you know when you have supernatural powers. For the rest of my life I've always felt as if there some kind of gift I have and in my heart it feels like I should be doing something but I dont know what...recently I'v encountered a problem, whenever I come across many dogs out of everyone no matter how crowded they just come bucking at me as if they want to eat me alive. In a crowd they pick me. Now I'v developed a new fear for dogs. This has happened for several times the same way. Would somebody please help me becouse I dont know what it means. Oh another thing everyday I feel like these somebody besides me and it like something is in my head controlling me in away it ... I dnt knw hw to explain this..it been a while ,years i felt this way.

i have 2 suggestions on what this may be.

1st Obsessional thoughts of thinking your different and what started as one dog not liking you has become all of them as you know what body language can set dogs off.

2nd is that your possessed, the lore of demons suggests that dogs hate them. my suggestion try read the bible, new testament not old.

ok thanks but how do I know that I'm possed and no this dog thing started three months back. And yes under that stage at home we were at home going under a difficult phase where by my mother was possessed and in the process it left her mental unhealth. I dont know how to deal with this, most of the times I imagine close people to me coursing me hurm like I'd vission my sister with a knife dripping with my blood. It not something I think about but it something I see everyday when I pray...everyday.

First point-of-call for someone in your situation could be a long talk with your family doctor. If the doctor feels that a psychological evaluation could be of help, it would be a good idea to follow through, get a referral to a suitable professional, and see if the matter can be resolved that way. It's really your choice as to what to do next.

Best wishes, and feel free to let us know how things progress. :tu:

Karlis

• Like 1