Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

mist filmed in children's Play centre

Brian Topp

This video shows the moment unexplained mist covered a children's play centre as paranormal investigators filmed the spooky goings-on.

The video was taken by a group of ghost hunters at a play area called The Village in Mansfield.

It shows the weird fog flowing through the building on a fixed black and white camera filming the room.

To read more and see the video: http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/weird-news/paranormal-mist-filmed-ghost-hunters-7780460

Mansfield? Wait, Mansfield Ohio?! O_o

• Like 1

this is hot the undertaker enters

i can't watch the video right now... but let's see...... mist.. i wonder if this horrifying phenomena could have anything to do with temperature and humidity?

• Like 1

this is hot the undertaker enters

how*

The article also explains that other cameras were not able to pick up the mist and it was not visible to the naked eye. One comment at the bottom suggested it is an IR spectrum camera and could be picking up streams of warm air, perhaps from a heater. This theory seems highly plausible.Nice touch with the former slaughterhouse part though. I once spent a night in an abandoned slaughterhouse just for the heck of it, and it was VERY creepy!