Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

is the koran jewish?

conspiracysrus

im a 4x4 driver and next october im hoping to be off to the sahara for a holiday, good preparation is the key so i was looking through some survival sights and found this.

ISLAM IS JEWISH

©2003 by Kurt Saxon

source: http://www.kurtsaxon.com/

Nearly a billion and a half Muslims revere the Jewish Bible, Old and New Testaments. They claim the Old Testament's Jewish heroes as their own. They accept the New Testament's Jewish Savior as their prophet. They even call the Jewish God "Allah", as if the obscure Arabian tribal god and the God of the Jews and Christians were one and the same. They believe the Jews' angel, Gabriel, dictated the Koran to Mohammed.

They believe Ishmael, founded the Arab race.

Muslims are a people whose main object of hatred, the Jews, were the source of nearly their entire belief system.

Islam is indeed Jewish, and every Muslim is only a secondhand Jew.

When Mohammed decided to mold the Arabs into a force, he chose religion as the way to bring them together. The Arabs were scattered bands of nomads with no organized religion. Their religious ideas were various ancient myths. Their gods, one of which was Allah, were tribal gods, much as described in the Old Testament. Mohammed elevated Allah, the minor tribal god to the supreme position. But he lacked the authority to relate a new Bible. He chose Gabriel, an angel from the Jewish Bible to dictate the Koran.

But Gabriel was an angel of the Biblical Lord, not a promoter of a faith contrary to the Lord's Bible. (Dan. 8: 16 and Luke 1:19-37)

The Arabs were pagans with no written history or many-faceted stories as the Biblical account of Abraham and his descendants. So the writers of the Koran had to borrow great sections of the Jewish Bible, perverting it and falsely claiming it as their own. even including as their own the Biblical God. The last book of the Bible Revelation, was written long before the Koran.

As the Jews claim Abraham as the founder of their families, Muslims claim Ishmael as the founder of the Arab nations.

Whether one wants to call the people of the Bible Hebrews, Israelites or Jews, it's works were collected. written, maintained and believed in by Jews. The Bible is a Jewish work

Ishmael may not have been a Jew in the strictest sense, but he was a son of Abraham, an uncle of Jacob, renamed "Israel" and a great-uncle of Judah, from whom we get the term "Jew". Nuts falling from the same tree are of the same family.

Muslims claim a split between Ishmael and his family. The Bible describes Ishmael as the black sheep of the family. (Gen. 16:12). Verse 12 also says, "and he shaft dwell in the presence of all his brethren", no split at all.

In Gen. 17:20 it says that Ishmael would have twelve sons and they would become a great nation. Yet, of the twelve sons named in Gen. 25:13-15 and 1 Chron. 1:29-31, not one was named elsewhere. hardly an indication that his sons became any great nation. Also, Gen. 25:17 says that Ishmael died at the age of 137 and was gathered unto his people, not Arabs, not the families of his sons. but his Biblical brethren. He never went far.

So there is no historical, Biblical or logical reason to believe that Ishmael split from his family or established any nation.

A reading of the index to the Koran, the links to which can be found at the bottom of this web page, should prove to anyone that the Biblical excerpts were clumsily interfaced among the chapters of the Koran.

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bee

• GoddessWhispers

• conspiracysrus

• brave_new_world

Top Posters In This Topic

im a 4x4 driver and next october im hoping to be off to the sahara for a holiday, good preparation is the key so i was looking through some survival sights and found this.

ISLAM IS JEWISH

©2003 by Kurt Saxon

source: http://www.kurtsaxon.com/

Nearly a billion and a half Muslims revere the Jewish Bible, Old and New Testaments. They claim the Old Testament's Jewish heroes as their own. They accept the New Testament's Jewish Savior as their prophet. They even call the Jewish God "Allah", as if the obscure Arabian tribal god and the God of the Jews and Christians were one and the same. They believe the Jews' angel, Gabriel, dictated the Koran to Mohammed.

They believe Ishmael, founded the Arab race.

Muslims are a people whose main object of hatred, the Jews, were the source of nearly their entire belief system.

Islam is indeed Jewish, and every Muslim is only a secondhand Jew.

When Mohammed decided to mold the Arabs into a force, he chose religion as the way to bring them together. The Arabs were scattered bands of nomads with no organized religion. Their religious ideas were various ancient myths. Their gods, one of which was Allah, were tribal gods, much as described in the Old Testament. Mohammed elevated Allah, the minor tribal god to the supreme position. But he lacked the authority to relate a new Bible. He chose Gabriel, an angel from the Jewish Bible to dictate the Koran.

But Gabriel was an angel of the Biblical Lord, not a promoter of a faith contrary to the Lord's Bible. (Dan. 8: 16 and Luke 1:19-37)

The Arabs were pagans with no written history or many-faceted stories as the Biblical account of Abraham and his descendants. So the writers of the Koran had to borrow great sections of the Jewish Bible, perverting it and falsely claiming it as their own. even including as their own the Biblical God. The last book of the Bible Revelation, was written long before the Koran.

As the Jews claim Abraham as the founder of their families, Muslims claim Ishmael as the founder of the Arab nations.

Whether one wants to call the people of the Bible Hebrews, Israelites or Jews, it's works were collected. written, maintained and believed in by Jews. The Bible is a Jewish work

Ishmael may not have been a Jew in the strictest sense, but he was a son of Abraham, an uncle of Jacob, renamed "Israel" and a great-uncle of Judah, from whom we get the term "Jew". Nuts falling from the same tree are of the same family.

Muslims claim a split between Ishmael and his family. The Bible describes Ishmael as the black sheep of the family. (Gen. 16:12). Verse 12 also says, "and he shaft dwell in the presence of all his brethren", no split at all.

In Gen. 17:20 it says that Ishmael would have twelve sons and they would become a great nation. Yet, of the twelve sons named in Gen. 25:13-15 and 1 Chron. 1:29-31, not one was named elsewhere. hardly an indication that his sons became any great nation. Also, Gen. 25:17 says that Ishmael died at the age of 137 and was gathered unto his people, not Arabs, not the families of his sons. but his Biblical brethren. He never went far.

So there is no historical, Biblical or logical reason to believe that Ishmael split from his family or established any nation.

A reading of the index to the Koran, the links to which can be found at the bottom of this web page, should prove to anyone that the Biblical excerpts were clumsily interfaced among the chapters of the Koran.

You are almost right. But it would be more correct to say Islam is "almost Christian", NOT almost Jewish for these reasons:

1. Both Islam and Christianity recognize a "fallen angel/Lucifer" figure, Judaism does not. Lucifer is a Christian tranlators mistake of a passage about the Prince of Tyre. It has nothing to do with Satan.

2. Both Islam and Christianity have turned the Biblical Satan into a dualistic opponent of God. In Judaism Satan is a trusted servant of God who is the prosecutor of mankind in the heavenly court.

3. Both Islam and Christianity recognize Jesus as either Messiah or Prophet. Judaism recognizes neither.

4. Both Islam and Christianity took the antiquitity and respectability of the Jewish religion, and added their own pagan beliefs and ideas to create their respective new religions. Yes, the arabs took their local dieties, but the Christians took Hellenistic dieties, demons and hell, and the Zoroastrian reserection beliefs and pagan dualistic concepts that there is a powerful, evil devil that opposes God, and changed his name from the Persian Ahriman to the Judaic Satan. The real Satan of Judaism is a "Son of God" and obedient servant of God......... at least in the only Old Testament I have ever read.

This is not to say Jesus may very well be authentic, but he said he "did not come to change the law", nor did he fulfill the role of the Jewish Messiah as Satan came to him to do. But his followers did indeed "change the law", which is why Christianity we know today is so filled with pagan and blasphemous beliefs.

you say im almost right? im only posting what i read, its for you to decide if its right or wrong i dont care either way.

though you seem to have a strong knowledge of these religions. very interesting.

I dont really care to tell you the truth

Thanks for that, Conspiracysrus and Draconic Chronicler.

As I have NOT been indoctrinated into any religion....or 'thrown my lot' in with any religion... I am able to read what you have to say with dispassionate interest.

It will be facinating to see what (if anything) any christians or muslims have to say about this topic....?

My question is: What has this to do with true spirituality? Whether the Koran is Jewish or Christian or Islam. The name or label is irrelevant. What is important is the change to a compassionate and humble character and the inner spiritual insights one learns directly from one's own intuition.

What is important is the change to a compassionate and humble character and the inner spiritual insights one learns directly from one's own intuition.

I agree with you...but unfortunately organised religion has got very little to do with inner spiritual insights or learning from one's own intuition.

By and large it is about instruction, obedience and power.

Billions of people on this planet take their instruction from, and are obedient to, this or that religion. There is a huge power struggle going on...that affects all of us.

So I think that any probing into the history of religion is useful. Because it always comes up with something to weaken organised religion....and this, in my opinion, can only be a good thing.

:w00t: "E.T Saves!" ~points finger~ phooone hooome.

So the writers of the Koran christian bible, had to borrow great sections of the Jewish Bible, perverting it and falsely claiming it as their own
Plagiarism and fraud, isn't new. It's just reformed and called the superior faith. At least radical Islam doesn't wake me on Saturday mornings asking if I've heard the good news about Allah. No, they blow us up because we're infidels and aren't worthy of news at all. What's not to love!? :wacko:

At least radical Islam doesn't wake me on Saturday mornings asking if I've heard the good news about Allah. No, they blow us up because we're infidels and aren't worthy of news at all. What's not to love!?

lol no, not even radical muslims believe this, even the most extreme terrorist muslim on the face of the earth doesnt believe this. No Muslim believes in killing anyone just because theyre non Muslim. The radicals do what they do because they believes its an eye for an eye. Im not sayings thats right im just expaining.

And Arabs are desendants of Ishmael peace be upon him either this guy likes it or not we have geneologies that date all the way back to before Ishmael!! And also Ishmael was promised in the Bible to become a "great nation" he who wrote that article chose to ignore that.

At least radical Islam doesn't wake me on Saturday mornings asking if I've heard the good news about Allah. No, they blow us up because we're infidels and aren't worthy of news at all. What's not to love!? :wacko:

I think your deep irony may have been misunderstood, goddessWhispers....?

I'm not even sure if I totally get what you're saying..... :wacko:

There are similarities between the Koran and OT, but not as much in the NT. The Jews were not into finding converts with the zeal that Islam has in a militant form. Even the late Arafat said that they were cousins, the Jews and Arabs, but rather than kissing cousins they are killing cousins.

lol no, not even radical muslims believe this, even the most extreme terrorist muslim on the face of the earth doesn't believe this. No Muslim believes in killing anyone just because they're non Muslim. The radicals do what they do because they believes its an eye for an eye. I'm not sayings thats right I'm just explaining.

LOL I'm glad you like the joke. It's all versions of the extreme, isn't it!? One sect sells jesus and salvation door to door, the other interprets the holy texts to declare war on infidels, and exact the eye for an eye vengeance. And it's all to gain converts and rule the world in the name of the faith that compels believers to action in these ways. I wonder if it ever occurs to them, that reputation that precedes their arrival , or tarnishes the faith and the good people that don't resort to the violence and slaughter, in the name of christ or allah. :(