Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Tarot cards: Please help me

sadat1991

Hello, my friends.I am interested to know about tarot cards.I want to prove to others that tarot cards are evil.But I do not know how to prove it.Please help me do so many people about it.

I really need your help my friends

I am waiting for the answer.

Hello, my friends.I am interested to know about tarot cards.I want to prove to others that tarot cards are evil.But I do not know how to prove it.Please help me do so many people about it.

What makes you think they are evil? If you can't prove it how do you know they are evil?

• Like 2

I think it is very rude to post "please help urgent" just for info on Tarot..

:td:

shame on you.

• Like 6

What makes you think they are evil? If you can't prove it how do you know they are evil?

If I had to take a guess, I would say the bible will crop up if/when they answer.

Before you prove it to others you'd better prove it to yourself. On what basis/facts do you make the claim tarot is evil?

• Like 1

How do I prove to others that these cards are evil?؟؟

Why do you think they are evil or anything other than cards?

• Like 2

I think it is very rude to post "please help urgent" just for info on Tarot..

:td:

shame on you.

Hi dear friend. Cards I've seen pictures of goblins and demons, this could be the reason of being evil ... and I must be quick to draw conclusions ...

Why do you think they are evil or anything other than cards?

1. I've seen the impact of negative forces.

2. In tarot the 72 names that are used goblins are evil ringleader.

3 Crowley, one of those was that cards be edited., He has satanic rituals and scriptures.

And ...

3 Crowley, one of those was that cards be edited., He has satanic rituals and scriptures.

And ...

I've seen people to terrible things.Are all people evil?

56 of the cards are Swords, Wands, Coins and Cups (or some variation) The rest are things like the moon, the lovers, the star, the sun, etc. No goblins. No 'ringleader'.

Crowley was a lot of things. He made a version of tarot cards, sure. So what? Henry Ford may as well have been a Nazi. Do you still drive a car?

• Like 1

Hi dear friend. Cards I've seen pictures of goblins and demons, this could be the reason of being evil ... and I must be quick to draw conclusions ...

Some people who have genuine fightening experiances will sometimes post here stating "Please help, advice, urgent" and members of this community are usually quick to respond with help and advice...

Please bear that in mind in the future when starting topics that are only serving as discussion of weather things are "evil or not"

• Like 1

They are as evil as the person using them.

• Like 1

Sadat, good and evil are judgements based on results. This requires an intellect behind an intent and a course of action sometimes involving an artifact. The artifact is not evil, yet the intent and the results can be. Don't blame the sword for what the wielder does.

Other than that, I'm very new to UM, and don't know what to expect, but does anyone else get the sense of being played? His misuse of language seems inconsistent, and then he states "and I must be quick to draw conclusions"?! I sincerely hope I'm not overstepping here...

I've read the book, Crowley tarot tarot cards to use and refer to ritual summon spirits is needed.

And with the help of Yvas (special elf that he was summoned to the Book revealed to him) is performed.

Do you have any involvement in this matter?

And ...

All I have for you is that free will is a precious gift, ergo, telling others what to do - is the blackest of magic. That alone makes someone reading a tarot for another "evil" if you wish to see it that way.

However, people ask other's for advice all the time and help. If you ask someone to read for you, that is also an exercise in free will and choice so my original position only lasts for as long as someone is given advice they themselves have not asked for B) .

- I have no idea where this notion of Goblins and their ringleader comes from, can you expound and provide links/further info?

• Like 1

All I have for you is that free will is a precious gift, ergo, telling others what to do - is the blackest of magic. That alone makes someone reading a tarot for another "evil" if you wish to see it that way.

However, people ask other's for advice all the time and help. If you ask someone to read for you, that is also an exercise in free will and choice so my original position only lasts for as long as someone is given advice they themselves have not asked for B) .

- I have no idea where this notion of Goblins and their ringleader comes from, can you expound and provide links/further info?

According to Crowley's book, The Book thoth:

Tarot has been used in the shemhamphoresh:

72 individuals of great devils by Solomon were confined in a copper pot.

The book states that angels are watching over Hvrvs cards ...

Did the ancient Goddess, the people sacrifice, illicit sexual relations, and thousands were forced sin, are sent from the devil.

God Baal know?

The first name is Jen .... God does not force people to sin.

Enter a positive force in your life?

Please study the following links:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shemhamphorasch

http://www.whale.to/b/baal_h.html

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baal_(demon)

http://www.monstrous.com/Monstrous_Lists/Top_10_Most_Dangerous_Demons.html

According to Crowley's book, The Book thoth:

Tarot has been used in the shemhamphoresh:

72 individuals of great devils by Solomon were confined in a copper pot.

The book states that angels are watching over Hvrvs cards ...

Did the ancient Goddess, the people sacrifice, illicit sexual relations, and thousands were forced sin, are sent from the devil.

God Baal know?

The first name is Jen .... God does not force people to sin.

Enter a positive force in your life?

Please study the following links:

http://en.wikipedia....Shemhamphorasch[/quote]

This link states that Shemhamphorasch is a name of God, related to the Tetragrammaton - not evil, and the prefix shem is given to 72 angels or intelligences according to the Hermetic Cabbalah? How is that related to "Goblins"?

Ok so you are referring to Aleister Crowley's "Lesser Key of Soloman" which refers to an ANNONYMOUS 17th CENTURY Grimoire according to this link:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Lesser_Key_of_Solomon

I don't really know much about this except that tarot predates the 17th century quite significantly up to as early as the 1200s according to this link:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tarot

Honestly, it would take alot more research than I think I am interested in getting into to understand how you have come to your current understanding. Maybe you could enlighten us with the evidence you have gathered a little more clearly than with disjointed links? It's like trying to unravel a puzzle at this point.

• Like 1

I am a Christian and I used the Tarot for over 25 years as a tool for self knowledge and intergration. I did not use them for divination. Intuition is amplified when using these tools. So aspects of one unconscious can come through and if the cards are gven some kind of 'other' power, then they can cause some trouble.

peace

mark

• Like 2

I suspect that this "sadat 1991" may be a troll however I had a couple of tarot deck myself and I have not seen one goblin or monster on them. I suspect you may have seen someone using a role-playing deck.

On one deck it did have a "devil" card but it represented temptation and warning about following baseless goals and desires.

At any rate, the tarot is not evil, it is just a deck of cardboard pieces with images. Like anything in this world, it is the intent that determines an outcome, not colored ink.

I suspect that this "sadat 1991" may be a troll however I had a couple of tarot deck myself and I have not seen one goblin or monster on them. I suspect you may have seen someone using a role-playing deck.

On one deck it did have a "devil" card but it represented temptation and warning about following baseless goals and desires.

At any rate, the tarot is not evil, it is just a deck of cardboard pieces with images. Like anything in this world, it is the intent that determines an outcome, not colored ink.

Dear friend I'm not a Troll,I am looking for answers and I thank all those who have the time for it.

So...you say you are looking for answers? It just seems to me that you aren't really looking for actual answers but only that which fits your preconceived notions.

See..you already made up your mind that these pieces of cardboard are "evil" and what you want is for others to back you up on this assumption and any information that runs in opposition of what you believe just will be bypassed.

Anyways, no card, stone, book, music or anything is evil, that is just a label. Intention is what drives the outcome.

• Like 1

This link states that Shemhamphorasch is a name of God, related to the Tetragrammaton - not evil, and the prefix shem is given to 72 angels or intelligences according to the Hermetic Cabbalah? How is that related to "Goblins"?

Ok so you are referring to Aleister Crowley's "Lesser Key of Soloman" which refers to an ANNONYMOUS 17th CENTURY Grimoire according to this link:

http://en.wikipedia...._Key_of_Solomon

I don't really know much about this except that tarot predates the 17th century quite significantly up to as early as the 1200s according to this link:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tarot

Honestly, it would take alot more research than I think I am interested in getting into to understand how you have come to your current understanding. Maybe you could enlighten us with the evidence you have gathered a little more clearly than with disjointed links? It's like trying to unravel a puzzle at this point.

Dear Friend., I'm a researcher.Given the experience of the books I've read these words suggest.When finished research, I am sure you know it.

The tarot is not evil, it is merely a tool to decode and work with the archetypal aspect of subconscious mind. Now, if you want to talk about evil you need to study what consciousness is and how intent, agenda and motive drives consciousness as it's various levels/ tiers, be it on a global scale or on the higher/individual scale. Terms such as 'good' and 'evil' are man made expressions to simply describe certain acts of intent, agenda and motive which are either in the interests of self or for the greater interest of all/others...., but getting into this arena is far far far far away from what a simple deck of cards are. If you can get to this point of comprehension, Worrying about a tarot deck will be the most removed and furthest thing from the equation lol.

• Like 4

Imagery that is used in Tarot is nothing worse than can be found in any Gothic cathedral in Europe. I'm not sure why you think tarot cards are evil, depending on your belief system they are seen differently accordingly. If you're a Christian than I can see not using them if you are a biblical literalist as the bible says forms of divination are wrong many times. There are prohibitions against divination in basically all Abrahamic religions, however having said that, most cultures that contain those faiths also have MANY forms of divination that are common. So if they are considered evil they are still used and practiced even today.

Those prohibitions however are based on fear, archaic phobias when people believed in curses and sorcerers and believed demons were real. You could easily remove any spiritual aspect of tarot cards and view them solely as psychological tools with archetypal imagery recognized by Jung. There is nothing to be feared by tarot cards, they are simply small pieces of art in a deck, it's how one chooses to interpret them, which if you think about it comes from the person themselves. If you believe or see evil in tarot than perhaps you are seeing evil in yourself reflected in the archetypal images contained in the decks.

• Like 1