Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * - - - 7 votes

Crop Circles just one sign of Revelation

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1974 replies to this topic

#46    lightly

lightly

metaphysical therapist

• 5,806 posts

• "The future ain't what it used to be"
    Yogi Berra

Posted 04 January 2013 - 04:11 PM

thanks Searcher,   that's a sensible explanation actually.   ... If i see the center point of each circle falling within the perimeter of the overall circle..   which it seems to.    So , yup.. the design is based on Two sets of circles.  The ones forming the arcs   .. and ..  concentric circles falling at the transitions of the 'light'  and 'dark' parts of the pattern.   Hmmm  .. maybe this one is "doable"   by ordinary humanoids.  lol

Important:  The above may contain errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and other limitations.

#47    laver

laver

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,204 posts

Posted 04 January 2013 - 10:48 PM

View PostTheSearcher, on 03 January 2013 - 12:33 PM, said:

That only works if you actually believe there is such a thing as a landscape geometric design of ancient sites or ley lines and that the bible is more than just a book used by a religion to manipulate the masses.

You do not have to just believe in landscape geometry if sites align or form patterns in the landscape that is either true or false which can be established on a scientific basis. It is then a matter of deciding if this is just a coincidence, pure chance, or evidence of a design. That comes down to two main factors 1 )how many of these sites form the alignment and 2) If it is a design would that design tell us anything. There are many aligned sites in the Holy Land and eastern Mediterranean area when you know the coordinates to establish the bearing lines. This is way beyond the possibility of coincidence.
Going to point 2) If this is evidence of a design what might it tell us?

It is very old. From the known age of the sites at least 3000 BCE so 5000 years old and possibly very much older.
It demonstrates abilities that are way outside our present understanding of people at that time
The monument markers were stone, where they remain, so meant to be durable
The sites appear to be dedicated to the gods and goddesses of the people at that time
The people in general probably did not know about the long distance alignments but knew the locations were sacred
Strong indications that probably a priesthood in Egypt did know about the geometry
Strong indications that Jesus and Mary of Magdala did know about the geometry
Strong indications that some of those who wrote the bible did know about the geometry
Strong indications that there were clues written into the bible
We were at some time meant to find these clues when the geometry could be revealed
This would be a time of Revelation

#48    Sakari

Sakari

tohi

• 12,151 posts
  • Location:Safford, Arizona...My heart and soul are still on the Oregon Coast.

• Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Posted 05 January 2013 - 12:27 AM

View Postlaver, on 03 January 2013 - 03:31 AM, said:

Because if there is a real message in the crop designs which is not manmade it would challenge belief systems, so fight it, after all  we are all a bit afraid of the unknown.
But this may be a time when we have to seek the truth and not hide behind old dogma.

I am very very bored......

You think that issue needs even more players in it?

Belief systems have been challenged since the dawn of time. Wars happen over that.

Make crop circles not war!

Our Wolf's Memorial Page

http://petsupports.com/a04/sakari.htm

#49    TheSearcher

TheSearcher

Coffee expert extraordinair

• 3,845 posts

Posted 05 January 2013 - 12:17 PM

View Postlightly, on 04 January 2013 - 04:11 PM, said:

thanks Searcher,   that's a sensible explanation actually.   ... If i see the center point of each circle falling within the perimeter of the overall circle..   which it seems to. So , yup.. the design is based on Two sets of circles.  The ones forming the arcs   .. and ..  concentric circles falling at the transitions of the 'light'  and 'dark' parts of the pattern.   Hmmm  .. maybe this one is "doable"   by ordinary humanoids.  lol

See it doesn't allways have to be aliens or such. Never underestimate the ingenuity of the human mind.

View Postlaver, on 04 January 2013 - 10:48 PM, said:

You do not have to just believe in landscape geometry if sites align or form patterns in the landscape that is either true or false which can be established on a scientific basis. It is then a matter of deciding if this is just a coincidence, pure chance, or evidence of a design. That comes down to two main factors 1 )how many of these sites form the alignment and 2) If it is a design would that design tell us anything. There are many aligned sites in the Holy Land and eastern Mediterranean area when you know the coordinates to establish the bearing lines. This is way beyond the possibility of coincidence.
Going to point 2) If this is evidence of a design what might it tell us?

It is very old. From the known age of the sites at least 3000 BCE so 5000 years old and possibly very much older.
It demonstrates abilities that are way outside our present understanding of people at that time
The monument markers were stone, where they remain, so meant to be durable
The sites appear to be dedicated to the gods and goddesses of the people at that time
The people in general probably did not know about the long distance alignments but knew the locations were sacred
Strong indications that probably a priesthood in Egypt did know about the geometry
Strong indications that Jesus and Mary of Magdala did know about the geometry
Strong indications that some of those who wrote the bible did know about the geometry
Strong indications that there were clues written into the bible
We were at some time meant to find these clues when the geometry could be revealed
This would be a time of Revelation

Actually I have no issues with landscape geometry as such, as used by science and the military. I don't believe in the spin you give to it, though, because there is no scientific proof or method to it. Connecting dots and calling it a shape or other, sorry that's not alignment.  Also, "strong indications"? Really? How about some tangible proof? Not some religious nincompoopery, or assumptions...... Sorry but discussing this seems like a huge waste of time.

It is only the ignorant who despise education.
Publilius Syrus.

So god made me an atheist. Who are you to question his wisdom?!

#50    SurgeTechnologies

SurgeTechnologies

Psychic Spy

• 1,248 posts

• "Why not take what seems to me the only chance of escaping what is otherwise the sure destruction"

Posted 05 January 2013 - 12:25 PM

View PostWhite Unicorn, on 02 January 2013 - 03:00 AM, said:

I imagine most crop circles are hoax copy cats because they usually are full of symbols but the real ones like that, if one can know if they are genuine would be extremely facinating!

I saw a real crop circle once but it was not very interesting compared to the ones you see in the media.  

One evening,  I saw a lone dark storm cloud drop a dark spinning funnel from the sky which looked like a giant dust devil as it hit a neighbor's corn field. There was no rain. It was really cool because after it touched ground it went back up into the cloud instead of moving around and dispursing like little dust devils I saw on the ground with leaves and dirt spinning around.

The next day what was left in the field was the talk of the town, until I burst their  bubble about aliens doing it because I saw a funnel cloud do it!  It was a huge perfect circle and the inner part was like going in opposite spinning directions creating really pretty swirly patterns in the fallen corn.

It was funny after that because one neighbor not to be out done by the neighbor's real crop circle started mowing his own crop circles around his gardens each year...in honor of the real alien crop circle up the road!

View PostImaginarynumber1, on 02 January 2013 - 11:34 PM, said:

Justin Beiber just one sign of Revelations?

Have you ever made a crop circle? I have. A couple friends and I went out one night and with some boards with rope tied to them and a few strings, we created a pretty detailed crop circle. More of a geometric sort of key shape.... But the point is, it only took thee 3 of us, with no crop circle experience, about 2 and a half hours to make a detailed circle that made the news and confounded some of the people that lived nearby where we made it.

No aliens. No end-times. No revelations. Just people, like always.

Edit: I looked at the pi circle. Nothing there a clever person couldn't have designed.

On further review, even a not so clever person could design that. You just have to know the first 10 digits of pi and be able to grasp the oh-so-difficult concept of "counting".

You just won the uncredible award and people like you... First crop circles were made from someone not from this earth and if you have a problem with that argue with geniue research of people who measured just about everything from genetic changes to radiation levels to why weren't the crops broken or ravaged like you would do with a board...

See this..or this Both videos shows early crop circles in shapes people haven't seen before in way people cannot copy... While your jokes are derailing people from what actualy happened...

Edited by Nuke_em, 05 January 2013 - 12:27 PM.

" Technology has exceeded our humanity. "

#51    laver

laver

Psychic Spy

• 1,204 posts

Posted 05 January 2013 - 12:56 PM

View PostEmma_Acid, on 04 January 2013 - 01:16 PM, said:

So anyone who pulls you up on your claims has to have an agenda??

Crop circles really aren't a mystery. Its been shown pretty thoroughly how complex ones can be made over night.

It hasn't just finished, any more than ours finishes on December 31st.

As I said, the first 5 aren't in alignment, and its hardly difficult to join 3 points together (especially when 2 are next to each other).

Nicely vague. You haven't actually stated what in Revelations points to this, or what the "design of the ancient landscape geometry" is, or even how they fit together. None of which are "facts".

I've already stated - Migdal was founded in the early 1900s, and was not on the site of an early known settlement. The founders guessed as to where Mary might have been born.

I'm tempted to ignore these "circle alignments", as I've already shown how loose your definition of an alignment actually is.

As I said, Migdal was named after the Biblical town of Magdala, but isn't necessarily in the same location, altho there does seem to be a general tendency to refer to them as the same place now - when people say "Magdala", they mean Migdal, even though Magdala isn't known to have actually existed.

There is no evidence that Mary Magdalene means "Mary from Magdala".

A lot of huge assumptions, no?

I have seen nothing that will make me reconsider any of my comments.

In reply to your comments

Agenda - we all have agendas, nothing wrong with that if based on a search for truth

Crop circles - it has been commented that all crop circles are of human origin and done only for 'giggles', to laugh anonymously at those who see the possibility of meaning in the designs. This would be a very immature reason and does not tie in with the complex nature of the designs with subtle mathematical  messages. Some circles are clearly done 'for giggles' but that does not explain the phenomena in total and just leads to confusion in the public mind about what to believe.

Mayan Calendar - To make a comparison between an annual calendar and one that has a cycle of over 5000 years is ridiculous. For some reason the Mayan LCC had start and end dates which the Maya, and very probably earlier Olmecs, thought to be significant and we do not know why these dates were chosen so it is an unexplained mystery.

Churches of Revelation - you should perhaps check your calculations based on the Latitude and Longitude of the last 5 churches which clearly follow the 110 degree bearing line just to the north then just to the south with the final church Laodicea spot on. The text for this church says 'you are neither hot nor cold'. This bearing line then goes to the Sea of Galilee at Mount Arbel and Magdala. The ancient sacred site on Mount Arbel called Beit Arbel is also exactly on the 110 degree bearing line. Other sites are also indicated by this bearing line.

Magdala/ Migdal - the vast majority of opinion is that Mary of Magdala is associated with this site and she was the messenger, companion and confidant of Jesus.

My agenda is to make people aware that these correlations of matters exist. Crop circles with a focal point in Wiltshire, ancient landscape geometry with a focal point also in Wiltshire lead to alignments that include the 5 Churches of Revelation, Mount Arbel/ Magdala  and other sites, plus a mysterious Mayan Calendar end date at this time. So all that, and more, makes it reasonable to ask......  is this a time of Revelation?

#52    Imaginarynumber1

Imaginarynumber1

I am not an irrational number

• 4,474 posts

Posted 05 January 2013 - 12:57 PM

View PostNuke_em, on 05 January 2013 - 12:25 PM, said:

You just won the uncredible award and people like you... First crop circles were made from someone not from this earth and if you have a problem with that argue with geniue research of people who measured just about everything from genetic changes to radiation levels to why weren't the crops broken or ravaged like you would do with a board...

See this..or this Both videos shows early crop circles in shapes people haven't seen before in way people cannot copy... While your jokes are derailing people from what actualy happened...

So where are the aliens then. buddy? If they're making them, where are they?
Oh, also, why the hell would they waste their time drawing in fields? That is probably the dumbest thing I have heard right next to the retarded ancient aliens crap.
When are you people going to start living in the real world? It's so much more fascinating.

"A cat has nine lives. For three he plays, for three he strays, and for the last three he stays."

July 17th, 2008 (Full moon the next night)

RAPTORS! http://www.unexplain...pic=233151&st=0

#53    TheSearcher

TheSearcher

• 3,845 posts

Posted 05 January 2013 - 04:26 PM

View Postlaver, on 05 January 2013 - 12:56 PM, said:

Snip...

Mayan Calendar - To make a comparison between an annual calendar and one that has a cycle of over 5000 years is ridiculous. For some reason the Mayan LCC had start and end dates which the Maya, and very probably earlier Olmecs, thought to be significant and we do not know why these dates were chosen so it is an unexplained mystery.

Snip...

I think you misunderstand how the Mayan calendar works.  The Maya used two primary calendars: The sacred year of 260 days called the Tzolkin and the civil year of 365 days called the Haab. These calendars ran simultaneously. The combination of the two dates uniquely identified each day in a 52 year cycle, which was called the Calendar Round. It is likely that the Maya calendar did not originate with the Maya, but rather originated in a previous culture and that other cultures such as the Aztec or like you correctly said, probably even earlier with the Olmecs.

The Calendar Round was sufficient for most uses. However, to reference the passage of time for more than 52 years, the Maya used a third calendar called the Long Count. The Long Count was useful for uniquely identifying particular dates in history. Something that is going to be carved in stone, will generally last more than 52 years, so the Calendar Round date would quickly become a tad confusing. Using the Long Count date instead of the Calendar Round date, insures that the date recorded on a monument is well understood and not confusing at all.  It's like we use the 1971, 1981, 2012 in our dates. No more no less.

To show that the calendar actually doesn't really end at all, do read this article it accounts for dates 1000's of years in the future.

To make a comparison between an annual calendar and one that has a cycle of over 5000 years is actually not that ridiculous at all, once you understand why it works in a certain way.

Publilius Syrus.

#54    White Unicorn

White Unicorn

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 730 posts

Posted 05 January 2013 - 05:14 PM

View PostNuke_em, on 05 January 2013 - 12:25 PM, said:

I know the first one in the little Hooterville like farm town was NOT made by people hoaxing  but something from the sky. It did not contain symbols and was not as complicated as the ones that I see covered by media.  I didn't see any aliens,  a ship or even the ball lighting that is seen in that area on occaision, so I can't  jump to the conclusion aliens or the planetary spirit of earth did it but I am open minded to possibilities that there may be real occuring ones that are more complex  that need much more study. It still had a beautiful and perfect patterns to it not just a swirl in one direction like I would have thought would normally happen from an atmospheric event.    I hate people who hoax or copy cat because it sends real researchers on a wild goose!

#55    lightly

lightly

metaphysical therapist

• 5,806 posts

• "The future ain't what it used to be"
    Yogi Berra

Posted 05 January 2013 - 05:47 PM

I like to think some crop patterns might be  messages from ourselves...   from the future.    From a time when , somehow,  we learned how to manipulate matter and time travel.. because , as it turned out... time is nothing like we assumed.   lol  .. make a cool movie though anyway?

Important:  The above may contain errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and other limitations.

#56    SurgeTechnologies

SurgeTechnologies

Psychic Spy

• 1,248 posts

• "Why not take what seems to me the only chance of escaping what is otherwise the sure destruction"

Posted 05 January 2013 - 06:22 PM

View PostImaginarynumber1, on 05 January 2013 - 12:57 PM, said:

So where are the aliens then. buddy? If they're making them, where are they?
Oh, also, why the hell would they waste their time drawing in fields? That is probably the dumbest thing I have heard right next to the retarded ancient aliens crap.
When are you people going to start living in the real world? It's so much more fascinating.

You got quite of imagination there... you think they come here to draw circles i don't think so, those crop circles are nearly messages ( the original ones ) how are they made i have no idea... what do they want to tell i have no idea too since i am not in any military or private corp. which is dealing with this matter behind your back... I don't want you to believe i want you to stop expanding your sceptic ignorance and faking things and even have guts to says you did try to fake it...

My theory is that first not-man made circles were messages from somebody who tried to warn us... from what i dont have a clue, but i bet will soon know give it or take it 10-15 years... its just my guess...

" Technology has exceeded our humanity. "

#57    laver

laver

Psychic Spy

• 1,204 posts

Posted 05 January 2013 - 07:02 PM

View PostTheSearcher, on 05 January 2013 - 04:26 PM, said:

I think you misunderstand how the Mayan calendar works.  The Maya used two primary calendars: The sacred year of 260 days called the Tzolkin and the civil year of 365 days called the Haab. These calendars ran simultaneously. The combination of the two dates uniquely identified each day in a 52 year cycle, which was called the Calendar Round. It is likely that the Maya calendar did not originate with the Maya, but rather originated in a previous culture and that other cultures such as the Aztec or like you correctly said, probably even earlier with the Olmecs.

The Calendar Round was sufficient for most uses. However, to reference the passage of time for more than 52 years, the Maya used a third calendar called the Long Count. The Long Count was useful for uniquely identifying particular dates in history. Something that is going to be carved in stone, will generally last more than 52 years, so the Calendar Round date would quickly become a tad confusing. Using the Long Count date instead of the Calendar Round date, insures that the date recorded on a monument is well understood and not confusing at all.  It's like we use the 1971, 1981, 2012 in our dates. No more no less.

To show that the calendar actually doesn't really end at all, do read this article it accounts for dates 1000's of years in the future.

To make a comparison between an annual calendar and one that has a cycle of over 5000 years is actually not that ridiculous at all, once you understand why it works in a certain way.

I did not mean to say that the calendar ended ie stops but that it was the end of a cycle of time of over 5000 years with start and finish dates. We are presumable now at the start of the next time cycle.

#58    Sir Wearer of Hats

Sir Wearer of Hats

SCIENCE!

• 10,296 posts

Posted 05 January 2013 - 11:13 PM

View Postlaver, on 05 January 2013 - 07:02 PM, said:

I did not mean to say that the calendar ended ie stops but that it was the end of a cycle of time of over 5000 years with start and finish dates. We are presumable now at the start of the next time cycle.
As opposed to the current Western calendar that just goes on and on and on and not ending and restarting ever 365.25 days?

I must not fear. Fear is the Mind-Killer. It is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and to move through me. And when it is gone I will turn the inner eye to see it's path.
When the fear is gone, there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.

#59    TheSearcher

TheSearcher

• 3,845 posts

Posted 05 January 2013 - 11:16 PM

Which is what i meant, our sycle may be shorter but both serve the same purpose.

Publilius Syrus.

#60    Mangoze

Mangoze

Psychic Spy

• 1,468 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 12:16 AM

5,000 years may not even be significant.

The LCC clicked over from [12,19,19,17,19] to [13,0,0,0,0].  What's the next day; [13,0,0,0,1] or [0,0,0,0,1]?

You could speculate a cycle of 144,000 days (394 years) restarted.

It's not far off the 400 year cycle of the Gregorian Calendar.  But that's not often talked about.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users