Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

A grey's habitat

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1    AlienSama

AlienSama

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 95 posts

Posted 29 July 2003 - 02:55 AM

For some reason. This hasn't been discussed ANYWHERE before. What would the grey's habitat be like? Would it be like ours, or a little different. Like a diferent color sky, or maybe strange stuff? I know they might have advance cities, and stuff. But what if they live under ground?

#2    Bizarro

Bizarro

Psychic Spy

• Closed
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,914 posts

Posted 29 July 2003 - 03:05 AM

it would be dark, humid and warm.  maybe they live in the Earth?  or maybe they are just adapted to living inside for a very long time.  

if there was a meteor,
adrift amongst space,
set about on a collision course
not with Earth, but my face...
i wonder if id even know,
at what time i might,
be passed off like an old style
and by the meteor be smite?

- me, 1997

#3    Kismit

Kismit

Telekinetic

• 7,680 posts

Posted 29 July 2003 - 10:23 AM

I'm toying with the idea of the Greys being amphibias .

We have previosly discussed the physical charecteristics of Greys and there possible uses . Such as the Large Black eyes wich are common in creatures who live in areas with less light . Particularly fish.
Also there skin colour would suggest a lack of UV rays in there environment , Noses that range from non-existent to small dots , you dont need big noses if you don't need to breath air .

Now what if there is water on mars ? What if there is geothermic activity under the ice warm enough to support life? Well as I say I'm just toying with Idea plaes feel free to add to it  original.gif  

#4    ShadyLady

ShadyLady

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 191 posts

Posted 29 July 2003 - 10:26 AM

I am leaning towards caves and advanced underground structures.

#5    Althalus

Althalus

Alien Abducter

• 4,906 posts

Posted 29 July 2003 - 10:43 AM

underwater sounds good, for all the reasons Kismit suggested, but they could be amphibious and able to live out of water also.

"We make choices everyday, some of them good, some of them bad. And - if we are strong enough - we live with the consequences."
David Gemmell

#6    PurpleStuart

PurpleStuart

Goth

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,118 posts

• The Most Purple Haired Gothic Hedonistic member of the Six Worst Men of the Apfelschnaps

Posted 29 July 2003 - 03:36 PM

Greys - i feel their natural habitat is in films and Sci-Fi books  laugh.gif  

never take me too seriously

#7    uranium101

uranium101

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 478 posts

Posted 29 July 2003 - 04:46 PM

you're smart kismit. what would we do w/o you? i agree w/ shadylady though, advanced underground utopian type structures. below mars, possibly? or jupiter's moon? their ships have the ability to withstand the strongest forces in the solar system and they have colonized beneath the surface of venus?

Jesus died for everyone, but if you were the only person living, he'd still die just for you. --- Uranium101

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users