Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

. . Are We Built To Think This Is Strange ?

CrazyLa

Is it that information can't be bound by time&space & may go anywhere? &if so might questions&answers always cystallise smultaniously none the less at different times, history expand as does universe, & from the beginning all not b complete yet?

Are we information aswell? Does 2 have to b careful of ourselves create us consciousness, & is it that for fear of environment we too b environment? & if a person were to tell lies or believe 1, would they b allowing for holes in their reasoning, & in humanities, & like a boat with a hole in it would not be a boat.. might 1 or all of mankind just the same easily not be either?

What we understand 2 be history, is it constantly changing &being updated? May history grow behind us as does universe ahead, tho we not know as each environment we'r in we r according to? If so then does natural selection happen backwards aswell as forwards, & even directly from end to beginning?

A THEORY ABOUT ALIENS:

..perhaps might neanderthals have made it all the way through to their own far off endtime once - maybe even had their own pyramids in a world humans weren't 2 b? & who they'd been if they were honest, might they with the whole spirit of the earth have left 2 spontaniously generate back renewed&improved, & remembered but at a cost forgetful back to the beginning yet a new environment again? Be it they who r the missing link we'v sought? ..& if there is such a thing, be we who'll be the next? Might in the past there occur(reoccur) what is fit information no matter when it has come from?

Now if we all were to see aliens, I wonder would it only happen the Once? ..if we sent children from the planet who afterall come back generations later.. would it not be their planet so much anymore &would it not recognise them? would they notice their beings having changed to rather suit their new environment? & might their hunch weather right or wrong be to kill us for a chance at being the next abiogenisis of mankind? Would it be either to do that, or handle possibly never belonging on earth again?

Otherwise, another way we might once see aliens, be it that for a great massacre in the future we instead b already born tho with them inside us still , never to make the same mistake again?

(..draft to be rewritten.)

Edited by CrazyLa
  • Like 1

When my toilet flushes, it opens a wormhole through space and time.

• Like 8

Almost certainly.

Pretty sure my cat is a hole through space and time.

And in the opposite direction to when it happens in the Northern Hemisphere.

AHAhaahhahaha :D :D :D

..perhaps might neanderthals have made it all the way through to their own far off endtime once - maybe even had their own pyramids in a world humans weren't 2 b

Im sure they had pyramid moments. It had to have looked very different. but the ingenuity. I think the same of thecnoman

Now if we all were to see aliens, I wonder would it only happen the Once?

I certainly saw the the 3red light dark triangle slowly going overhead last. Then it went behind some trees flying.

So yeah Im sure theres convinced theres some truth behind this.

Edited by AsteroidX

..maybe this is why the time traveller didn't make it to you'r dinner party :), if he did u might'v died .

So the Neanderthals built the pyramids.

I always thought there was a quiet intelligence behind the mono-brows.

I'm only jesting because that's implying they are the Atlanteans.

I can't imagine this for a second.

They could have perished in a great flood for all we know.

But their last confirmed presence was at the southen tip of the Iberian peninsula.

It's not even possible according to this theory that they would be put in this position.

Especially if your implying they have the same types of weaponry.

There's no doubt they were muscled out by us and their last stand was in Spain.

..& no Brown, I did not say neanderthals built the pyramids, but that possibly they'd have gotten to live from beginning to end of worlds time without us, were remembered, & as information may not be conflicted by time & space resulted as another of earths five fingered - Humans. I wonder late neanderthals are the missing link between cavemen & early neanderthals, & did not leave a trace but for Us:)

..& no Brown, I did not say neanderthals built the pyramids, but that possibly they'd have gotten to live from beginning to end of worlds time without us, were remembered, & as information may not be conflicted by time & space resulted as another of earths five fingered - Humans. I wonder late neanderthals are the missing link between cavemen & early neanderthals, & did not leave a trace but for Us:)

I got ya!

Your saying in a nutshell what would have happened if the Neanderthals muscled us out instead.

Thus creating a new chronology in the process and speculating if they might have built pyramids.

And you just expanded on the theory on how the aliens would react to them

However if the Neanerthals were there at the same time as us when they built the pyramids they would be used as slave labour.

It's when you said Neanderthals and pyramids in the same sentence it instantly pricked my ears up.

:) not muscled out , but lived without us in a world information-as-yet wouldn't include us. not till another whole earth round anyway, only to exist according to Prior-Earth information, which is it's past. .. I wonder did they come b4 us in more than 1 way, & that they at their endtime which Isn't now -are our missing links :). This is just a wonder, 1 I hope will make you smile & your ears prick up, & as 4 aliens, I was saying humans ourselves if sent out to space might b the only aliens we ever meet as they could have to b rid of us to re-exist in the next abiogenisis of earth as the next sapien who Also won't know who their missing link are, & might also build the pyramids lol, I don't know :). Maybe lol. ..& maybe for an endtime massacre, we now b who we'v been all along instead - & so the time traveller Steven invited to his dinner party didn't come & nor have we time travellers yet to accomplish such a voyage :). Love to know what u think some more about this , & the idea true information can't b bound by time & space & so forth :). Please? :) I wonder that without machines we may time travel back into the past even anywhere, &all the time - even civilisation at a time, & that we & environment are no less information, what can't be bound :). Edited by CrazyLa

I am. I'm wondering what the hell this thread is about.

Agreed!

You can give me flying rods over this any time of the month.

Agreed!

You can give me flying rods over this any time of the month.

Yes, and rods are a true mystery.

We built this thread !We built this city,WHy & the Heck would we think its Strange? Were alll Strange in here ! :alien::no: