Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 6 votes

Readings

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
525 replies to this topic

#421    TwentyTwo

TwentyTwo

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 28 March 2013 - 10:12 PM

Hi Leah,
38 year old female.
My husband found 2 puppies on Dec 21st 2012. He bought them home as they looked starving. My question is, Why did they come to us?
With love and light
Gem.

#422    catalyst of change

catalyst of change

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 395 posts

• “Comfort is no test of truth. Truth is often far from being comfortable."
    -Swami Vivekananda

Posted 29 March 2013 - 01:48 AM

Male
Question: why does my love life have the absolute worst luck? Thankyou for your time and energy

*I'm the embodiment of that which is most ugly and beautiful in the spectrum of realities*
"Respond to every call that excites your spirit". -Rumi
my email
my blog: http://asab0ve-sobel0w.tumblr.com/

#423    Leah G.

Leah G.

Poltergeist

• 2,966 posts

Posted 29 March 2013 - 01:25 PM

View PostTwentyTwo, on 28 March 2013 - 10:12 PM, said:

Hi Leah,
38 year old female.
My husband found 2 puppies on Dec 21st 2012. He bought them home as they looked starving. My question is, Why did they come to us?
With love and light
Gem.

Hi Twenty Two,

Interesting question... Why did these two pups come to you, well, from what I can see, you needed them as much as they needed you. You've heard of divine intervention? Well, I think this is what this is, they were meant to be with you and your husband. Looks like they have been a bit of a handful but they won't always be. They might even save your life someday. Puppies have a wonderful way of breaking down walls that we never meant to build between two people that love each other too. Sometimes they even eat a wall or two... in most cases, there is another reason for that, that you probably won't see at first. It will become clear later. Puppies can be a daunting task to raise, especially two at the same time but they also bring so much love with them, they turn in to your furchildren before you know it, they have stole your heart and make everyday an adventure. I'm seeing something about a circling instinct with them, do they run around in a circle with either you or your husband in the middle? It is important to not let them get away with biting your ankles though and some dogs that do the circling will if not corrected early, it's a herding instinct and you are their herd. Remember positive reinforcement, not physical reprimand works the best. If you hurt a dog, it gives that dog permission to hurt you. I know quite a bit about dogs so if you ever need advice, please don't hesitate to ask.

Leah.

#424    Leah G.

Leah G.

Poltergeist

• 2,966 posts

Posted 29 March 2013 - 01:32 PM

View Postnightwalker94, on 29 March 2013 - 01:48 AM, said:

Male
Question: why does my love life have the absolute worst luck? Thankyou for your time and energy

Hi Nightwalker,

At 18 you are too young to have any luck in a love life, good or bad!! You've just started!!! This is the time that you learn lessons on how to be a good partner, not be a good partner!! It won't last forever and this is the time that you start to make decisions on what type of person you want in your life, don't just make a partner work, choose one that you want for a lifetime!! Things look like they will be getting much-much better soon but not tomorrow. Your energy looks amazing today. Just learn what you want and learn what type of person you want to be for the rest of your life, you have another 60 to 80 years to get it right, don't be in too much of a hurry.

Leah.

#425    Leah G.

Leah G.

Poltergeist

• 2,966 posts

Posted 29 March 2013 - 01:42 PM

View Postuser130660, on 28 March 2013 - 08:07 AM, said:

Hi Leah,

It has been 3 months since your last reading, and your prophecy has just proven you're right, I think I just scared a girl away.

Question: Can you please give more guidance on my relationships.

Hi User,

Almost missed this one!!!

I see the line of separation.... Did you treat her a little too well and that scared her? She didn't trust your motives? Or is that what she let you believe? Well, you keep on treating women well Honey, there is nothing wrong in that but I suggest that you pick out a person that isn't so much a princess. The golden rule  is the best one to follow, treat people the way you want to be treated. Perhaps you need to make a list of things you want in a person and an opposing list of things that you don't want. Pick someone that you have things in common with you. I'm actually seeing something about meeting someone threw a family event and it looks like a real good start but we will have to see how it develops but it looks like it could be love!!!

Leah.

#426    TwentyTwo

TwentyTwo

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 29 March 2013 - 03:45 PM

Leah,
Thank you with all my heart! Syncronistic events are happening to me constantly and I welcome them each and every time. We named the puppies (mixed breeds btw) Saint and Hope. When my husband saw them he couldn't leave them out in the snow, they were starving. He called me at 10:30pm to announce he had found them and admitted they were already in the car on the way home. I welcomed them with open arms, pushing to the back of my mind the intense pain I have in my shoulders and have had for 13 years. The puppies are a hand full and a half, Hope eats everything! Baseborads, collars, bowls, towels, dirt and poop. Saint is a lover! he will eat stuff too like my desk leg and Xena's poop. We already had a Boston Terrier, Xena who is only 12 pounds, the puppies are 35 each now and 7 months. Both puppies circle our legs to the extent we've tripped over and Saint licks my toes whilst Hope wants our hands in her mouth all the time. They are fantastic and frustrating at them same time. My arm pain has become unbearable, in 2000 a doctor told me it was fibromyalgia, I knew in my heart he was wrong but there was no way to prove it as I had all kinds of  tests and they only showed inflammation. Just before the dogs came I was crying in the kitchen in agony and I had a vision to go to the ER. I tried to talk my self out of it but I went and it took them 30 mins to tell me my shoulders have spurs on the underside of the bones and the tendons are getting caught when I move them and the bursa was very inflamed....I felt foolish for not going sooner. Anyway the extra stress of more physical pain from caring for 2 big dogs caused me to voice a few truths that my husband and kids didn't want to hear but have since been resolved, hence the wall coming down. Thank you Leah for confirming by belief in the light and taking the time to reply.
In love and light always,
Gem

#427    YoungSensitive

YoungSensitive

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 29 March 2013 - 03:54 PM

You mentioned to try and stay away from lost items unless really sentimental, and my ring is very sentimental to me. It was my husband's great grandmothers ring that has been passed down to his grandmother, his mother, then him.  I lost in in my house and cannot find it.  I suppose I want to know if I will find it and how long before I find it.

Christine
Female
Question(s):  Will I find my lost engagement ring and if so, how long will it be until I find it.

If you by any chance have an thought as to location I'd love to know, but I really just want to know if I'll see it again.  Thanks!!

Edited by YoungSensitive, 29 March 2013 - 03:55 PM.

#428    Leah G.

Leah G.

Poltergeist

• 2,966 posts

Posted 29 March 2013 - 04:27 PM

View PostYoungSensitive, on 29 March 2013 - 03:54 PM, said:

You mentioned to try and stay away from lost items unless really sentimental, and my ring is very sentimental to me. It was my husband's great grandmothers ring that has been passed down to his grandmother, his mother, then him.  I lost in in my house and cannot find it.  I suppose I want to know if I will find it and how long before I find it.

Christine
Female
Question(s):  Will I find my lost engagement ring and if so, how long will it be until I find it.

If you by any chance have an thought as to location I'd love to know, but I really just want to know if I'll see it again.  Thanks!!

Hi Christine,

You asked just the right way, it's all in the way you pose the questions, strange isn't it.

Yes, you will see it again, I see a temporary line of separation with this. I'm actually seeing another person finding it, they are dark though, as if they're motives are not selfless or they are selfish. It could be that this person picked it up and kept it but not to wear, more like a lesson. I believe this person isn't old but not young either. I get the feeling this is family but perhaps not yours, maybe an in-law?? Anyway, when the ring does pop up, thank the person but never trust them around your stuff again and don't say much to your hubby about it, let him make his own mind up...

Good luck Honey!!

Leah.

#429    YoungSensitive

YoungSensitive

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 29 March 2013 - 04:47 PM

Thank you!  I sure hope it turns up again.

#430    John Liu

John Liu

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 30 posts

Posted 29 March 2013 - 08:46 PM

I believe I treated her very well, and I always pay the bills. I hope I can get into her mind, but I guess I’m lack of skills and experiences, and it also could be her excuse for rejecting me and go with other competitors.

I’m excited to meet my new girlfriend, and any updates I’ll let you know 1st time.

View PostLeah G., on 29 March 2013 - 01:42 PM, said:

Hi User,

Almost missed this one!!!

I see the line of separation.... Did you treat her a little too well and that scared her? She didn't trust your motives? Or is that what she let you believe? Well, you keep on treating women well Honey, there is nothing wrong in that but I suggest that you pick out a person that isn't so much a princess. The golden rule  is the best one to follow, treat people the way you want to be treated. Perhaps you need to make a list of things you want in a person and an opposing list of things that you don't want. Pick someone that you have things in common with you. I'm actually seeing something about meeting someone threw a family event and it looks like a real good start but we will have to see how it develops but it looks like it could be love!!!

Leah.

#431    catalyst of change

catalyst of change

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 395 posts

-Swami Vivekananda

Posted 30 March 2013 - 02:47 AM

Thanks leah. May I also ask what my main Destiny and life purpose is despite my choices and paths in life?

*I'm the embodiment of that which is most ugly and beautiful in the spectrum of realities*
my email

#432    E. L. Wisty

E. L. Wisty

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 84 posts

Posted 30 March 2013 - 10:09 PM

All right, I promised to be honest, so I will. Firstly, on a purely subjective level, I find it frankly sinister that you suggest almost at the beginning that if you are completely wrong about me, it's my fault for being one of the small minority who "don't have a psychic gift at all". What you just said there is, if I flatly refuse to accept the reality of your religious beliefs, I'm not just exercising poor judgment, I'm actually crippled! Of course, I don't know everything, so you could be right. But, whether you meant it this way or not, you are coming perilously close to saying that people who cannot agree with you can't help it because there's something wrong with them. In other words, if your powers don't work on me, it's because you're in some sense better than me. Anybody who gives the slightest hint that my failure to agree with them shows that there is something wrong with me sets every alarm-bell I've got ringing! And I don't need to have any kind of "gift" to respond like that! Oh, by the way, I know you don't like "smart mouthed nasty people", but what you just said about me was basically that if you're wrong it's all down to my unusual psychic deformity, and as get-out clauses go, that's a singularly smart-mouthed and nasty one!

By the way, you finish by saying that I probably have "a bit of a gift", as well as "a lovely energy". So do I or don't I? The way this reads, if I happen to agree with at least some of your reading, I'm a really nice guy with psychic powers, but if I don't, I'm deformed. So which is it? You're the psychic - if you honestly can't read me because I'm a rare case of a totally blank unreadable person, you should say so. I think you're fishing. I really do. I wouldn't be this blunt, but I gave you every chance to blame your errors on the fact that you can't read skeptics - psi theory would tend to suggest that this is a perfectly good excuse not to even try because you'll automatically be wrong - , and you still went for it, while straight up blaming me in advance if you somehow went astray. And for somebody who claims to be able to advise people they've never met about important things in their lives, I'm afraid that's nowhere near good enough. And I'm not sure it's even honest.

So let's see what you specifically said. Just about every word of this relates to a job which doesn't in any way resemble anything I ever had. You appear to be guessing from my age, and the fact that I have above-average literacy skills, that I'm in middle management. Wrong, wrong, wrong! Everything you said about my employment situation, which was about 90% of your reading, is meaningless. Also, you seem to be shying away from answering the specific question I asked you - the one you requested, remember? I was careful not to specify whether the strong feelings I had concerning Morag were positive or negative. Oh, I have strong feelings - it was a perfectly legitimate question. But I didn't tell you what they were, so you sidestepped the entire issue, while throwing in a get-out clause that potentially denigrates me.

To be strictly honest, you were right about the following point:  "there was a huge change in your life" - yes, but that's a Barnum Statement. And you followed it directly with "doesn't look like a love thing, and if feels more like a job." More Barnum Statements, and what's more - no! Just plain no! And you did use the phrase "sacrificial lamb" in a completely different context from the real situation. in which it just might possibly have had some relevance because somebody actually died. And no, I'm not going to tell you what happened because exactly zero of what you just said shows evidence of psychic powers, plus all of it is an attempt to throw vague generalities in my direction while simultaneously flattering me if I agree with you and blaming me if I don't.

I was gentler on the previous psychic because, although she was totally wrong, I had the impression that she was genuine - maybe that's my "gift"? Oh, I don't think she was truly psychic, but I think she thought she was. She made extremely specific statements that were either right or wrong. As it happened, they were almost 100% wrong. But at least she had the courage of her convictions. You do not. You sidestepped the actual question you specifically requested and instead threw a lot of generic Barnum Statements my way while establishing in advance that any failings on your part were my fault for being a psychic cripple, My dear lady, a casual familiarity with history will tell you that any argument involving the assumption that certain types of human being are intrinsically inferior to others seldom ends well. You want to be a little bit careful when you say things like that. And I don't have to be "gifted" to know it.

PS - How's that for "lovely energy"?

#433    Leah G.

Leah G.

Poltergeist

• 2,966 posts

Posted 30 March 2013 - 10:40 PM

eww, you're nasty.... I shouldn't even answer you. Maybe you shouldn't have asked me about the Lochness monster when you said straight up that it wasn't a pet or anything silly.
http://www.ask.com/w...o=2800&qsrc=999
seriously.... Whether you believe it or not, I didn't look it up until after the reading. On my instructions, you should have seen that to get a message from a passed loved one, I need their first name and age, so you failed by not reading the instructions and you get no second chance.

I will give you one point. Before I started to read you, I said that you may not have a gift and then I wouldn't be able to read you, I didn't realize how that would make you feel less than what you are so for that I apologize. Nothing else though.

Have a good life with that wonderful energy of yours, hope you do great things. Just please, don't play in my sandbox anymore.

#434    catalyst of change

catalyst of change

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 395 posts

-Swami Vivekananda

Posted 31 March 2013 - 06:15 AM

So you're going to ignore my question?

my email

#435    Leah G.

Leah G.

Poltergeist

• 2,966 posts

Posted 31 March 2013 - 12:40 PM

View Postnightwalker94, on 30 March 2013 - 02:47 AM, said:

Thanks leah. May I also ask what my main Destiny and life purpose is despite my choices and paths in life?

View Postnightwalker94, on 31 March 2013 - 06:15 AM, said:

So you're going to ignore my question?

Hi Nightwalker,

No, I wasn't ignoring it but I'm glad you reminded me. There are times when I do lose a request, I am only human you know... It's Easter Sunday here so I'm not doing readings today but I will try to answer your question tomorrow. You know, you've had a lot of readings, having so many can mess with your energy so make sure to space them out, ok?

Leah.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users