Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Survivorman:Bigfoot in the works

Q-C

[media=]

[/media]

*warning* language

Les says he's talking to Discovery about it. And it will not be like Finding Bigfoot.

Joe Rogan says "it's just a sexy idea" ( bigfoot's existence)

Rogan wants to got with him. Great interview he talks about how messed up FB is

He used to really be into bigfoot

("ant death spiral" google it)

Edited by QuiteContrary
  • Like 1

Stroud is a total joke. I was caught in a hotel while filming his Survivorrman show. I would believe him if he told me it was rainning unless I looked myself.

Stroud is a total joke. I was caught in a hotel while filming his Survivorrman show. I would believe him if he told me it was rainning unless I looked myself.

U sure your not thinking about Bear Gryles or whatever his last name and Man Vs Wild?

Any way I hope he does this show as I love Survivorman.

That's Bear Gryles. He is a total joke. Les is actually by himself and doing all the filming. Granted he has a safety team in the area in case of an emergency but he does everything himself.

• Like 1

That's Bear Gryles. He is a total joke. Les is actually by himself and doing all the filming. Granted he has a safety team in the area in case of an emergency but he does everything himself.

Take that back, Bear is not a joke. He is legit and granted early version of man vs wild were sketchy but later on they showed how they did it all.

Take that back, Bear is not a joke. He is legit and granted early version of man vs wild were sketchy but later on they showed how they did it all.

When it comes to his "survival shows" he is a total joke.

Once a liar always a liar.

Is Bear Gryles going to do a show? I'd watch that one.

Joe Rogan? Screw that jerk. Thinks he can say or do anything he wants because he has a bunch of ufc guys backing him up.

We your Foundation is a lie it doesn't matter what you do on top of it your still a joke.

How do you do a survival show with Bigfoot? Does he have to fight and survive a bloodthirsty Bigfoot that's out to get him?

Might watch an episode or two if the show airs. See what it's like.

• Like 1

[media=]

[/media]

*warning* language

Les says he's talking to Discovery about it. And it will not be like Finding Bigfoot.

Joe Rogan says "it's just a sexy idea" ( bigfoot's existence)

Rogan wants to got with him. Great interview he talks about how messed up FB is

He used to really be into bigfoot

("ant death spiral" google it)

Absolutely genuine imo. The second encounter reminded me of the Orang Pendek and Sahar looking across the river sub-consciously at the other side when he first arrived (from memory).

How do you do a survival show with Bigfoot? Does he have to fight and survive a bloodthirsty Bigfoot that's out to get him?

Might watch an episode or two if the show airs. See what it's like.

Nothing as spectacular as all that, he'll probably just do what the BFRO does and do the same things in different locations. Although one thing that has caught my eye, they have FLIR technology with them and they hear all these knocks, noises and stuff in the woods in close proximity to them and they never get anything on the thermal image. Granted, it's not the same technology we used in Nam, but from what I've read about it and seen on video it's damned hard to same hidden from one in the dark, especially a cool or cold night where a contrasting temperature is going to stand out.

Bear grylls is a legend!! :)

That he is, I wish I could do half of what he's able to do.

• Like 1

Yeah, that's Bear.

About the only criticism I've ever read of Stroud was one show where he said he spent 6 days in the wild and it ended up only being like 5.2 days in the wild. The criticism was posted by Big Bear G Man, whoever that is.

Well, that and he's fat......and ugly and has the grace of a buffalo.

:w00t:

Come one do your research. Bear was the youngest ever appointed Chief Scout, ex-special forces and he's a legitimate adventurer. Stroud is simply a survivalist and what seems like a good one at that. They both are skilled but the way you talk seem's like your one of those involved in a fan or war or simply pro hate bear for no reason lol.

You shouldn't go put someone down because you didn't like a show or think it's fake. I admitted the early versions of Man vs Wild were sketchy, but that was something discovery did. They were very open about what they did on the show, most of it was staged as in he put himself into extreme situations to show you how to get out. That's what Man vs Wild was, not simply surviving but Bear doing crazy stupid stuff.

• Like 1

I'll watch the show, because it sounds like he'll be doing his same survival thing basically.

But as much as he's done wilderness treks, and having had only 2 odd encounters, I'd say he's looking for a needle in a haystack.

I hope he doesn't let footers fill his head with "facts".

He should just does his thing paying a bit more attention to the odd or unusual and see what he concludes.

Since he is always alone, if he hears/sees something will he approach it? Or, leave us with the proverbial and tiresome "What was that?"

So, yeah. Really not sure how this show will play out. Just some more survivor episodes would be my guess.

Edited by QuiteContrary
  • Like 1

Joe Rogan? Screw that jerk. Thinks he can say or do anything he wants because he has a bunch of ufc guys backing him up.

No...I'm pretty sure he says whatever he wants because that's the meaning of Free Speech :no:

• Like 2

Bear grylls is a legend!! :)

I like Bear but for the untrained his "survival tactics" are suicidal.

• Like 1

I like Bear but for the untrained his "survival tactics" are suicidal.

HAHAHAHA yeah, I've actually gotten some useful information I use from smaller tips he's given. But some of the stuff he does, is so far out there. Entertaining to watch though. I remember reading a story where a teen survived in the snow because he remembered how to build a snow shelter from watching Bear do it.

I remember reading a story where a teen survived in the snow because he remembered how to build a snow shelter from watching Bear do it.

That's a pretty cool piece of information!

Come one do your research. Bear was the youngest ever appointed Chief Scout, ex-special forces and he's a legitimate adventurer. Stroud is simply a survivalist and what seems like a good one at that. They both are skilled but the way you talk seem's like your one of those involved in a fan or war or simply pro hate bear for no reason lol.

You shouldn't go put someone down because you didn't like a show or think it's fake. I admitted the early versions of Man vs Wild were sketchy, but that was something discovery did. They were very open about what they did on the show, most of it was staged as in he put himself into extreme situations to show you how to get out. That's what Man vs Wild was, not simply surviving but Bear doing crazy stupid stuff.

Which is exactly what I won't be doing should I ever find myself in one of those situations.

Nothing as spectacular as all that, he'll probably just do what the BFRO does and do the same things in different locations. Although one thing that has caught my eye, they have FLIR technology with them and they hear all these knocks, noises and stuff in the woods in close proximity to them and they never get anything on the thermal image. Granted, it's not the same technology we used in Nam, but from what I've read about it and seen on video it's damned hard to same hidden from one in the dark, especially a cool or cold night where a contrasting temperature is going to stand out.

Ah. Well, being put in the wilderness with angry Bigfeet tracking you down would've been cool.

I hope he does something different than Finding Bigfoot or the usual paranormal shows. I want something different than people going to places with activity, catching some activity, and then just basically leaving with a "we caught some stuff but not enough to really change anything" note. That is kind of the problem with the whole Bigfoot thing; nothing new or interesting is brought to the table. It's mostly the same stuff being debated.

Ah. Well, being put in the wilderness with angry Bigfeet tracking you down would've been cool.

I hope he does something different than Finding Bigfoot or the usual paranormal shows. I want something different than people going to places with activity, catching some activity, and then just basically leaving with a "we caught some stuff but not enough to really change anything" note. That is kind of the problem with the whole Bigfoot thing; nothing new or interesting is brought to the table. It's mostly the same stuff being debated.

He said it wouldn't be like FB. But what that means I'm not sure.There won't be any close-up "That's a squatch!" stuff.

But in reality his show can be different all he wants, but unless he brings home some incontrovertible proof, it WILL be like every other show.