Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Psi Ball trouble...

DfizzleShizzle

Hye guys...I am just starting to start making PSI balls..Haven't been successful yet, but I soon will be..but anyways, I have been reading alot of articles, and some of them say to draw my energy from myself, and others say to draw from the planets, which do i do? Like which is the most effective?

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DfizzleShizzle

• SteveLove

• pirochaos

• UnaFragger

Hye guys...I am just starting to start making PSI balls..Haven't been successful yet, but I soon will be..but anyways, I have been reading alot of articles, and some of them say to draw my energy from myself, and others say to draw from the planets, which do i do? Like which is the most effective?

It doesn't matter where you draw from. That's only to help with visualization. I'm afraid it is only bio-feedback.

It doesn't matter where you draw from. That's only to help with visualization. I'm afraid it is only bio-feedback.

Haha, Thanks Steve, oh, how did your Gnome investigations come along?

Haha, Thanks Steve, oh, how did your Gnome investigations come along?

I haven't gone out to look yet. I might wait til my 21st birthday coming up. Maybe I'll leave some alcohol for them. ;)

I haven't gone out to look yet. I might wait til my 21st birthday coming up. Maybe I'll leave some alcohol for them. ;)

Lol, Gnomes have their fair share of Alchohal, but it's specially purified I think, so I think ours would prolly kill em...

Lol, Gnomes have their fair share of Alchohal, but it's specially purified I think, so I think ours would prolly kill em...

Then I can harvest the bodies and sell them over ebay.

well i did it my first try i just imagined energy was coming up through my feet and out my hand spinning in a ball motion

Heartagram it's more than Biofeedback I've made them before. I can ALSO do bio feed back which feels much different. As far as channeling it if you want any techniques I'll be happy to give you some. Just send me a Private Message. The same goes for making the PSI balls. People think their hard to make and their really not. Now on the other hand if you want to be really good and really strong at it...Then that takes some practice.

Prove it is more than bio-feedback.

Prove that it isn't? (No, I don't believe in psi balls, but that works both ways.)

Haha, the world is flat!! Prove it isn't! :lol:

Haha, the world is flat!! Prove it isn't! :lol:

Naval trade?

But it's true, you can argue something one way or another, and no matter the amount of evidence piled against or for someone, some people just won't listen. That post reminds me of the Flat Earth Society. Yay for a 2D place with huge glaciers at the edges...

Edited by SlashZero

Heartagram3200 Posted Jan 16 2008, 04:12 PM

Hye guys...I am just starting to start making PSI balls..

:blink:

UnaFragger Posted Jan 18 2008, 11:26 AM

Prove that it isn't? (No, I don't believe in psi balls, but that works both ways.)

Actually being there is no evidence to support psiballs existing, the the proof lies in the claimants hands.

Edited by Vanquish

Oh, Eric. Tell you what, if you referred someone to the skeptic-Vatican website, then it wouldn't be against your religion to give a straight answer to your fellow member's straight question.

http://skepdic.com/reiki.html

And if you were a real sport, then you could give the other side equal time

http://www.reiki.org/

and let the member make up his or her own mind.

Edited by eight bits

Actually being there is no evidence to support psiballs existing, the the proof lies in the claimants hands.

nicely said Tom. since when have u been on the believers' side of the arguments? oh, we do have proof that the earth is round. there are 3-D pics from the hubble telescope that says so. but unknown energy is a different matter completely. as most energy it cannot be seen at low quantities.

as most energy it cannot be seen at low quantities.

also it cannot be interpretted by normal equipment because we dont know what it is and dont know how to measure it. in time though we will learn more about it if we teach it to our children so that it develops enough to be recognized by all humanity and beyond.

:blink:

Again, what is Raki?

EDIT: sorry, i didnt notice there were two pages lol...thanks

Edited by Heartagram3200

Really really Really good site people!

http://www.astraldynamics.com/tutorials/?BoardID=18

Best wishes AoM xx

P.S. the site helps you channel your energy, for those of you who are trying to learn. I'm half way through though, because i'm suffering quite badly from the side effects, so will continue in a few days when i'm rested :D

Edited by AngelOfMusic

Really really Really good site people!

http://www.astraldynamics.com/tutorials/?BoardID=18

Best wishes AoM xx

P.S. the site helps you channel your energy, for those of you who are trying to learn. I'm half way through though, because i'm suffering quite badly from the side effects, so will continue in a few days when i'm rested :D

I don't like the tone of the article.

Yea, i relized that too, it's good info though, but the tone makes it sound like they talking to idiots or 3 year olds...but a good article none the less...i ended up spending like 1hr and a half reading it...lol