Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Fighting UFOS

Tillghast

The topic of UFOs dogfighting, crashing into each other and shooting 'plasma rays' has gone to far. Infact in one video, two UFOs crashed into each other and exploded!

Comments on the Dogfighting UFOs? alien.gif

Edited by Alien Invader

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Tillghast

• Blood Angel

• Cufflink

• mcginty

I think I saw two UFOs crash into each other in "The War of the Worlds." But they weren't "dogfighting." The pilots all got sick and lost control.

You would think if they could travel all this way to pick a fight they would of researched the air quality. Plus wouldn't the ships be air-tight for space travel?

I think I saw two UFOs crash into each other in "The War of the Worlds."  But they weren't "dogfighting."  The pilots all got sick and lost control.

And in Mars Attacks, I think. alien.gif

hes been watching independence day again, i also would like to see this video, as you claimed to have seen. Present this evidence before us, maybe first before starting a topic you could actually provide us with some relative information. Instead of presuming we have the ability to mind read and know what exactly you are going on about.

I don't recall any UFOs dogfighting in Independance Day. Just Will Smith and Jeff Goldblum flying that craft into the mothership then getting chased out. Otherwise it was just the UFOs and jet fighters doing the dogfightnig.

I'll have to watch it again. Been a while.

Oh yeah, the video was on one of the those special FOX unexplained mystery shows. It was called UFOs CAUGHT ON TAPE 2, I did not see the first one. In this show they had the Fighting UFOS and a UFO by WTC at night! blink.gif

Oh yeah, the video was on one of the those special FOX unexplained mystery shows. It was called UFOs CAUGHT ON TAPE 2, I did not see the first one. In this show they had the Fighting UFOS and a UFO by WTC at night! blink.gif

Strange, I have a VHS copy of both UFOs: Caught on Tape I and II. I'm going to have to watch them again because I seriously don't remember seeing any UFO dogfights.

Are you sure that was the program you saw this on? whistling2.gif

Your kitchen is ju-st divine sandy laugh.gif

As for these videos engulf, i would love a update if you do see the gray baron envolved in some high altitude hi-jinks with the infamous ace pleadians revenge.

Strange, I have a VHS copy of both UFOs: Caught on Tape I and II. I'm going to have to watch them again because I seriously don't remember seeing any UFO dogfights.

Are you sure that was the program you saw this on?

It was two UFOs crashing into each other. After the 'Playful UFOS'!

It was two UFOs crashing into each other. After the 'Playful UFOS'!

Dude, are you sure you have the right video? I watched both videos just to see what you were referring to and I didn't see any dogfight or UFO's crashing into each other.

I did see the twin towers UFO video, the one shot by people on a boat at night, but that was a hoax. And, if you're referring to the saucer shooting beams at the ground, that turned out to be a hoax as well.

The closest I've seen to a dogfight between two jets and a UFO was on the program Greatest Video Hoaxes I.

There was a very disappointing BBC sci-fi drama a few years back, called Invasion Earth (I think). One of the earlier scenes saw RAF pilot Vincent Regan (again, I think) and his wingman taking on a UFO over the night skies of Britain.

The wingman's Tornado was downed, I think (you're impressed by my memory for detail-I can tell), but then Regan shot down the flying saucer with a sidewinder.

The series went downhill from that point.

i seen the show hes talking about the two ufos, which were balls of light, crashed into one another and formed what id say a bigger ball of light, i forget what the show was called but it had the guy from star trek narating it, the same guy who narated the secrets behind magic specials, and omg that ufo next the the WTC was pathetic

As for these videos engulf, i would love a update if you do see the gray baron envolved in some high altitude hi-jinks with the infamous ace pleadians revenge.

erm sorry but...yes?? blink.gif

KP you said the UFOs were fighting each other.....not crashing into each other......howabout some accurate infomoation for once, and to start a topic based on a tv progrma that only you saw at the time is ridiculous. How many people on this forum are from your country and how many of them saw your tv show? quite honestly this is a useless thread.

No wait! I've seen it too! I remember that one, as a matter of fact, i was talking about it with my cousins last weekend (no they didn't see it, thats why i was telling them!) But yeah, two balls of light collided and caused a mid-air explosion! kinda like what would happen if two jets collided head on! Only there weren't supposed to be any jets in the area at the time. I saw that on channel 44 (tuesday declassified) It was UFO's caught on tape 2! (You guys probably might have not seen it because of A.) Countrys are different or B.) You live in another state that didn't air it!)