Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Axe Flies Through Car Windshield On Highway

Still Waters

A motorist and passenger escaped unscathed after an axe hurtled through their car's windshield along a busy stretch of Massachusetts highway.

The axe became dislodged from the back of a truck just north of Boston and broke the glass of the car behind it before becoming lodged in the dashboard, state police said.

https://uk.news.yaho...48.html#wbq7cPX

• Like 2

Something like this happened in Pa. Some teenage boy threw rocks from an overpass and the rocks came thru the windshield and hit the woman passenger from Ohio. She lost an eye and has had Brain surgery and is still in the Hospital. A very sad and terrible event.

• Like 1

How light was that axe anyway? The ones I use to split wood are at least 5lbs in weight and that's without the handle.

How light was that axe anyway? The ones I use to split wood are at least 5lbs in weight and that's without the handle.

I hardly think it matters that much when you are going 65 mph. I am glad that the hatchet lodged in the dash and not the passengers head or chest. I can imagine her heart was pounding like crazy.

• Like 3