Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * - 7 votes

The Ancient Alien Theory Is True

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
10148 replies to this topic

#5491    Harte

Harte

Supremely Educated Knower of Everything in Existence

• 9,165 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 01:59 AM

The "Rainbow Serpent" sounds more like a locomotive to me.  Alien locomotive, that is.

Harte

I've consulted all the sages I could find in yellow pages but there aren't many of them. - The Alan Parsons Project
Most people would die sooner than think; in fact, they do so. - Bertrand Russell
Ignorance is preferable to error; and he is less remote from the truth who believes nothing, than he who believes what is wrong. - Thomas Jefferson
Giorgio's dying Ancient Aliens internet forum

#5492    theSOURCE

theSOURCE

Alien Abducter

• 4,450 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 02:23 AM

View PostWearer of Hats, on 22 January 2013 - 01:54 AM, said:

And Psych will reach through the computer and punch the first person who suggests that the Rainbow Serpent was an alien spacecraft in the face ;)
Naw. It's not an alien space craft. Everybody knows the Rainbow Serpent is Nessie's great, great, great, great grandpappy.

And I'm actually being serious.

Sort of.

#5493    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 31,833 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 02:33 AM

View PostTheOtherSide1945, on 21 January 2013 - 10:51 AM, said:

lol your blood pressure spike while writing this?

Indeed, I consider you a vandal and a criminal. And you seem to take delight in upsetting others just for the sake of it. I wonder if you actually believe yourself that you have a case, or if you simply enjoy annoying others. You comment indicates that you just like to make people see red. I do not understand what you get out of that to be frank.

uhhh so the paintings aren't pictures of their "gods?" what i have read Dreamtime could be talking about different dimensions. how the hell do any of us know what interdemnsional beings can do?

No, they are not. You have no understanding of the Dreamtime. It is nothing like Christian or Muslim, maybe closer to Buddhism. They believe in ghosts and spirits that live on, and shape and form the land. The sky is part of the Dreamtime, not space, it's all one thing. The closest thing to a God might bea Goonge, which resides on earth. Mothers use the tale to frighten children to stay close to home. Much like Bunyips and Waterholes. No Bunyip ever existed, but the story no doubt stopped many drownings and or Crocodile attacks.
You are applying Western philosophy to what could be described as a culture totally alien to you. I understand you not completely coming to terms with the concepts, it is very different from what Western society practices  and as I said, traditions are kept orally, so very few know much more about the Dreamtime than the Rainbow Serpent.
A good example of twisting cultural aspects to suit Western thinking is the Yowie. A man called Rex Gilroy made the term "Yowie" popular in the early 70's. It is claimed to be something like Australia's answer to America's Bigfoot. Rex claims this is the native name for the hairy man. And everyone thinks that is right. It is not. In indigenous culture, a Yowie is a large Ant like creature with large glowing red eyes on the side of it's head that eats people. Hardly a Hairy man, but the average Joe would not know that. Rex tainted that piece of Indigenous history so he could sell some books, and charge people to listen to him blather on. I do not know who the Indigenous are that he talks to, but he gets and awful lot very wrong all the time. Heck, he still uses the term "Aborigine" which has come to be regarded as somewhat offensive due to racial overtones. So much for his claims of being in touch with the people of the land.
This is what AA does. It's something to be ashamed of.

yes there is common trends with the whole sun and moon in the paintings. however, there is at least one that has no trends to  it:

There are many trends in the human pysche, another being the spectre figure of fear. That again, is a human trait, not alien influence.

how do you answer the 1561 Nuremburg story and paintings?

http://en.wikipedia...._April_1561.jpg

How familiar are you with the art of Hans Glaser?

Here is some of his other work.

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image

Above we see some common theme items, circles, celestial objects, landscapes and personification. Particularly so in the second example. I see all many aspects depicted above in the Nuremburg example.

And why was this "News" in a woodcut? The type of art that is sold as a display item, rarely depicting actual events, seeming and newspapers precede this woodcut by about 500 years. there seems no logical reason to record such a tale in a woodcut, as a decorative item, as opposed to the local newspaper.
In fact, no publication from the same time frame verifies this claim. Despite there being many periodicals, leaflets, and news deliveries, this only appears in art. Not in record.

Also, did you realise the Hans Glaser created this in 1566? The event is supposed to have happened in 1561, the carving came along a fil 6 years later. Why is that if it is news?  And this is a woodcut, not a picture, That means it is the artists interpretation of tales he has been told, over 6 years old. Plenty of room for Chinese Whispers in there. He is not a reporter with a camera, he is an artist with anecdotes. It is quite possible a celestial event happened such as a meteor shower, but even that cannot be proven.

…the dreadful apparition filled the morning sky with cylindrical shapes from which emerged black, red, orange and blue-white spheres that darted about. Between the spheres, there were crosses with the color of blood. This frightful spectacle was witnessed by “numerous men and women.” Afterwards, a black, spear-like object appeared. The author of the Gazette warned that “the God-fearing will by no means discard these signs, but will take it to heart as a warning of their merciful Father in heaven, will mend their lives and faithfully beg God, that he avert His wrath, including the well-deserved punishment, on us, so that we may, temporarily here and perpetually there, live as His children.”

So they saw crosses the color of blood, talk about God, and nothing about one of these amazing things falling from the sky, despite the explosions and collisions? But of course, if they were meteors, and all people found on the ground was rocks, then that would be considered unremarkable, and surely not from a colourful display in the skies. I notice a distinct lack of strange people who piloted this apparition in the tale to. Sounds more like fire and brimstone to me than aliens.

let me guess the whole city did mushrooms that day.

That is pathetic. Good God man. Is this the best insult you can come up with? Seriously, your insults are as outdated as your information. Maybe you should just try sticking with posting alone.

what about vimanas? the Hindu's tell you straight up there is flying machines flown by gods.

What about them? I answered this recently in the BE thread to sslama. Do you not read the thread, do you only look for ones to bait in?

You have got to be kidding me. By the way, we have the blueprints. When can I expect to see you stick one of these together, and pop down under for a visit? Can you pick me up for a joyride? I'll take a laptop and apologise to you for ever doubting you from the cockpit hey. We got a deal?

Are you trying to tell me these things can actually fly????

As I said in the other thread, I feel Da Vinci's imagination was more eloquent, and far more practical. Yet even these did not fly.

Posted ImagePosted Image

Michio Kaku, Through The Wormhole Season Three, Episode one - "Even Aliens have to obey the laws of physics"

how about the Annunaki?

Do you know what the actual translation of the word Annunaki is? Princely Blood, or Princely seed. You are most definitely reading and putting far too much faith in Stitichin. Funny that, I thought his support was limited to only the very most credulous. I thought after the Nibiriu fiasco, not crashing into earth and all, that some would wake up. Not everyone it seems. AA repeated Stitichin's view (and they really out to be ashamed of themselves for that alone) that the Annunaki came from vehicles in the sky, where does it say that in the actual Sumerian text? The closest reference I can find is where the Anu are supposed to have descended from those in heaven, not from heaven, which I seem to have heard before, in Christianity. Divine Birth, man made in the image of God and all that. Again, a common religious theme that has been borrowed by others, That indicates man, and his journey out fo Africa, not Aliens.

lets hear you explain away those stories.

Explain away? These need not to be explained away, they need simply to be explained, and not self interpreted.

Edited by psyche101, 22 January 2013 - 02:52 AM.

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants. - Sir Isaac Newton Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit. - Ed Stewart Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Dr Who

#5494    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 31,833 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 02:43 AM

View PostCrikey, on 21 January 2013 - 02:52 PM, said:

What, this one to explain "Jigsaw walls"?-
"if you live in an earthquake zone, and you have no mortar, (you know coz aliens never thought of the sticky stuff... that man finally come up with), and you build with polygonal masonry, this means, usually, that you can remove any base or mid stone, from the structure and the wall or structure will not collapse, hence why they interlocked the stones.. simple really."

It's an interesting theory, but has it been tested? For example have scientists built a small-scale copy of the wall and then subjected it to a simulated earthquake in laboratory conditions to see if it holds up or collapses?

LINK - Earthquake Resistant design for Masonry Walls Utilizing a Mortar-less Construction System

Dry Stacked, Interlocked and Ashlar Masonry Walls of stone built without the use of mortar have been used throughout thehistory of mankind and have proved to be remarkably stable, even in earthquakeprone regions. Mortar-less wall construction allows for some movement and settlingof the wall without damage. They have several passive structural effects that work to dissipate seismic energy and suppress resonant amplifications during an earthquake.

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants. - Sir Isaac Newton Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit. - Ed Stewart Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Dr Who

#5495    Harte

Harte

Supremely Educated Knower of Everything in Existence

• 9,165 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 02:48 AM

what about vimanas? the Hindu's tell you straight up there is flying machines flown by gods.

And the earliest vimanas mentioned in the Vedas were drawn by animals, including flying elephants.
Posted Image

how about the Annunaki? lets hear you explain away those stories.

Which stories?  If you mean the actual ancient Sumerian writings, they don't need explaining because they don't say anything unexplainable.

Harte

I've consulted all the sages I could find in yellow pages but there aren't many of them. - The Alan Parsons Project
Most people would die sooner than think; in fact, they do so. - Bertrand Russell
Ignorance is preferable to error; and he is less remote from the truth who believes nothing, than he who believes what is wrong. - Thomas Jefferson
Giorgio's dying Ancient Aliens internet forum

#5496    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 31,833 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 02:48 AM

View PostWearer of Hats, on 22 January 2013 - 01:54 AM, said:

And Psych will reach through the computer and punch the first person who suggests that the Rainbow Serpent was an alien spacecraft in the face ;)

Too right I will ;)

Posted Image

#5497    Crikey

Crikey

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 216 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 03:13 AM

View Postseeder, on 21 January 2013 - 04:09 PM, said:

........The post Id hoped you read was Post #5438 on page 363....as well as visit the various links there, then you'll find PP style walls are not new at all....

Thanks i'll digest the post later, but in the meantime can you tell us this?-
Buildings collapse and people die in earthquakes around the world each year including big cities like Christchurch NZ, so if ancient "jigsaw walls" are supposedly quake-proof, why haven't architects incorporated them into building designs?
PS- what does PP stand for? Are they what I call jigsaw walls?
(There are over 5 thousand posts in this thread and I can't go through every one to look up what PP means)

Edited by Crikey, 22 January 2013 - 03:16 AM.

#5498    Crikey

Crikey

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 216 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 03:14 AM

Edit- sorry, i double posted and i can't find a delete button to get rid of it

Edited by Crikey, 22 January 2013 - 03:18 AM.

#5499    S2F

S2F

Bloodstained Hurricane

• 6,735 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 03:16 AM

View PostCrikey, on 22 January 2013 - 03:13 AM, said:

Thousands of people die in earthquakes around the world each year,including big cities like Christchurch NZ, so if ancient "jigsaw walls" are supposedly quake-proof, why haven't architects incorporated them into building designs?
(There are over 5 thousand posts in this thread and I can't go through every one to look up what PP means)

PP=Puma Punku. :tu:

"You want to discuss plausibility then you have to accept reality." -Mattshark

"Don't argue with an idiot. They'll drag you down to their level then beat you with experience." -Obviousman

You know... the plural of ``anecdote'' is not ``data''. Similarly, the plural of ``random fact'' is not ``mystical symbolism''. -sepulchrave

#5500    Crikey

Crikey

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 216 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 03:24 AM

View PostSlave2Fate, on 22 January 2013 - 03:16 AM, said:

PP=Puma Punku. :tu:

Thanks, I looked up 'Puma Punku' and see that it refers to just Bolivia, so i think I like my term "jigsaw walls" better because it refers to the Bolivian walls PLUS all the other jigsaws around the world..:)

#5501    Sir Wearer of Hats

Sir Wearer of Hats

SCIENCE!

• 10,808 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 03:33 AM

View PostHarte, on 22 January 2013 - 01:59 AM, said:

The "Rainbow Serpent" sounds more like a locomotive to me.  Alien locomotive, that is.

Harte
Posted Image

Edited by Wearer of Hats, 22 January 2013 - 03:34 AM.

I must not fear. Fear is the Mind-Killer. It is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and to move through me. And when it is gone I will turn the inner eye to see it's path.
When the fear is gone, there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.

#5502    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 10,240 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 03:37 AM

View PostCrikey, on 22 January 2013 - 03:24 AM, said:

Thanks, I looked up 'Puma Punku' and see that it refers to just Bolivia, so i think I like my term "jigsaw walls" better because it refers to the Bolivian walls PLUS all the other jigsaws around the world.. :)

Puma Punku is the site that zoser is hooked up on, you even re-posted his pics of the PP site while replying to me, and zosers fascination and poor understanding of PP is what has made this thread go on. And on. As he assumes, as it was in the AA series, that it must have been ET who did it - or lent their tech to humans to do it.

You have the certain benefit of not having read all the posts made.. so you come into it now, and you see this style is in many other countries, so perhaps for you, its not a stretch to assume that yes, humans actually were capable of doing such things

zoser however, watched the ancient aliens (AA) series about the one site, PP, and NOT knowing or researching that it was a building style typical of the day, has posted incessantly about how unique it is, closing his eyes and ears to the voice of reason, and claiming only aliens could have done it..

Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored
It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

"The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it"

#5503    DingoLingo

DingoLingo

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,103 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 04:03 AM

View Postpsyche101, on 22 January 2013 - 02:33 AM, said:

Indeed, I consider you a vandal and a criminal. And you seem to take delight in upsetting others just for the sake of it. I wonder if you actually believe yourself that you have a case, or if you simply enjoy annoying others. You comment indicates that you just like to make people see red. I do not understand what you get out of that to be frank.

No, they are not. You have no understanding of the Dreamtime. It is nothing like Christian or Muslim, maybe closer to Buddhism. They believe in ghosts and spirits that live on, and shape and form the land. The sky is part of the Dreamtime, not space, it's all one thing. The closest thing to a God might bea Goonge, which resides on earth. Mothers use the tale to frighten children to stay close to home. Much like Bunyips and Waterholes. No Bunyip ever existed, but the story no doubt stopped many drownings and or Crocodile attacks.
You are applying Western philosophy to what could be described as a culture totally alien to you. I understand you not completely coming to terms with the concepts, it is very different from what Western society practices  and as I said, traditions are kept orally, so very few know much more about the Dreamtime than the Rainbow Serpent.
A good example of twisting cultural aspects to suit Western thinking is the Yowie. A man called Rex Gilroy made the term "Yowie" popular in the early 70's. It is claimed to be something like Australia's answer to America's Bigfoot. Rex claims this is the native name for the hairy man. And everyone thinks that is right. It is not. In indigenous culture, a Yowie is a large Ant like creature with large glowing red eyes on the side of it's head that eats people. Hardly a Hairy man, but the average Joe would not know that. Rex tainted that piece of Indigenous history so he could sell some books, and charge people to listen to him blather on. I do not know who the Indigenous are that he talks to, but he gets and awful lot very wrong all the time. Heck, he still uses the term "Aborigine" which has come to be regarded as somewhat offensive due to racial overtones. So much for his claims of being in touch with the people of the land.
This is what AA does. It's something to be ashamed of.

There are many trends in the human pysche, another being the spectre figure of fear. That again, is a human trait, not alien influence.

How familiar are you with the art of Hans Glaser?

Here is some of his other work.

Posted Image

Above we see some common theme items, circles, celestial objects, landscapes and personification. Particularly so in the second example. I see all many aspects depicted above in the Nuremburg example.

And why was this "News" in a woodcut? The type of art that is sold as a display item, rarely depicting actual events, seeming and newspapers precede this woodcut by about 500 years. there seems no logical reason to record such a tale in a woodcut, as a decorative item, as opposed to the local newspaper.
In fact, no publication from the same time frame verifies this claim. Despite there being many periodicals, leaflets, and news deliveries, this only appears in art. Not in record.

Also, did you realise the Hans Glaser created this in 1566? The event is supposed to have happened in 1561, the carving came along a fil 6 years later. Why is that if it is news?  And this is a woodcut, not a picture, That means it is the artists interpretation of tales he has been told, over 6 years old. Plenty of room for Chinese Whispers in there. He is not a reporter with a camera, he is an artist with anecdotes. It is quite possible a celestial event happened such as a meteor shower, but even that cannot be proven.

So they saw crosses the color of blood, talk about God, and nothing about one of these amazing things falling from the sky, despite the explosions and collisions? But of course, if they were meteors, and all people found on the ground was rocks, then that would be considered unremarkable, and surely not from a colourful display in the skies. I notice a distinct lack of strange people who piloted this apparition in the tale to. Sounds more like fire and brimstone to me than aliens.

That is pathetic. Good God man. Is this the best insult you can come up with? Seriously, your insults are as outdated as your information. Maybe you should just try sticking with posting alone.

What about them? I answered this recently in the BE thread to sslama. Do you not read the thread, do you only look for ones to bait in?

You have got to be kidding me. By the way, we have the blueprints. When can I expect to see you stick one of these together, and pop down under for a visit? Can you pick me up for a joyride? I'll take a laptop and apologise to you for ever doubting you from the cockpit hey. We got a deal?

Are you trying to tell me these things can actually fly????

As I said in the other thread, I feel Da Vinci's imagination was more eloquent, and far more practical. Yet even these did not fly.

Posted ImagePosted Image

Michio Kaku, Through The Wormhole Season Three, Episode one - "Even Aliens have to obey the laws of physics"

Do you know what the actual translation of the word Annunaki is? Princely Blood, or Princely seed. You are most definitely reading and putting far too much faith in Stitichin. Funny that, I thought his support was limited to only the very most credulous. I thought after the Nibiriu fiasco, not crashing into earth and all, that some would wake up. Not everyone it seems. AA repeated Stitichin's view (and they really out to be ashamed of themselves for that alone) that the Annunaki came from vehicles in the sky, where does it say that in the actual Sumerian text? The closest reference I can find is where the Anu are supposed to have descended from those in heaven, not from heaven, which I seem to have heard before, in Christianity. Divine Birth, man made in the image of God and all that. Again, a common religious theme that has been borrowed by others, That indicates man, and his journey out fo Africa, not Aliens.

Explain away? These need not to be explained away, they need simply to be explained, and not self interpreted.

heh psyche he really needs to watch the AA debunked video.. it explains the Annunaki quite well against Stitichin's myths..

Everything that Stitichin has said is in the writings.. cannot be found.. the video even tells you how to go looking it all up online.. through the different databases..

#5504    DingoLingo

DingoLingo

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,103 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 04:05 AM

View PostCrikey, on 22 January 2013 - 03:13 AM, said:

Buildings collapse and people die in earthquakes around the world each year including big cities like Christchurch NZ, so if ancient "jigsaw walls" are supposedly quake-proof, why haven't architects incorporated them into building designs?

Cost.. and that is what it would come down to.. the cost of making a building that way..

as for making buildings earthquake proof.. they are getting there.. forget christchurch and the like.. and take a look at the earthquake proof buildings in japan..

#5505    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 10,240 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 04:18 AM

View PostLarge Ungulate, on 22 January 2013 - 04:12 AM, said:

I am an incredibly large ungulate with the power to call on ancient aliens.  I mostly use the aliens for my own personal needs, such as getting free cigarettes from them

well run along then, hooven one,  and take your time before rushing back.

Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored
It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

"The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it"