Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Ancient Alien Theory Is True

Alphamale06

YOUR EYES WILL BE WIDE OPEN BELIEVE ME.. BUT I AM NOT ASKING FOR PEOPLE WHO STATE THE OBVIOUS

TO COMMENT.... THE AMOUNT OF LIKES I WILL GET WILL SAY IT ALL.. YOU'LL SEE..

EVERYTHING I WRITE ARE MY OWN BELIEFS & I DO NOT USE OTHER PEOPLES WRITINGS TO GET THE MESSAGE ACROSS... IT'S EASY TO 'COPY & PASTE' ;)

ALSO WHY SPLIT MY POSTS UP.. IS IT BECAUSE IT LOOKS BETTER FROM YOUR END....

IF YOU REPLY TO A POST I THINK YOU SHOULD LEAVE THE PREVIOUS POST IN FULL... ;)

• Like 1

Well if that's the best comeback you've got, I'll have to put a couple of pics on for you my friend...

That is awesome, but seeing as you were belittling others about having been to Egypt with Zoser, as I said, I expect to see his pictures as well.

Sorry, what was I thinking! This is meant to be a forum about Ancient Aliens & not Alan's pictures of Egypt!

Nonetheless there is a facility to offer your own gallery in your profile. I suggest you take advantage of it and put up your pictures. I for one would love to see them never admittedly having been to that part of the world.

Did you get to see anything more than the tourist circuit though? The people who have provided the information presented I feel have crawled through places and looked through cameras, nooks and crannies that you might know existed even if standing right on top of them. I am not sure that having walked the route makes anyone more of an "expert" However, I do understand construction intimately. I feel that is more valuable in this conversation to be perfectly honest.

If you want pictures of Egypt you'll have to look on google images.. There's some really nice ones on there ;)

Not detailing what we are discussing, the Egyptologist websites seem more focused upon the subject in hand.

And you're welcome to come to England for a beer but I make my own jerky & you'll have to bring a couple of chicks

with you.. I also make some tasty black pudding scotch eggs but that'd be for the cookery forum.....

He He ;)

I would dearly love to, but my next OS trip will be NZ, then hopefully Texas to visit some of the people I have come to know, love and respect on these boards.

Emma can have the middle one :blush: But she is UK, so good chance I will get there if given an ounce of motivation. Emma rawks.

I took offence to you claiming that people who understand mainstream science to be armchair boffins that never step outside. Mate that is anything but the case with me, in fact it sounds like we have a little in common.

And I love a decent home made jerky. Best you can get. I need to put Pax and WOH here into the little old Russian Lady at Nerang markets who makes a brilliant jerky. Hope you do not mind stout if I ever do get there ;)

Chicks, hrmmmzzz, I am sure I can talk a couple of Aussie lasses into visiting the old country ;) Never tried black pudding, but for sure I am up to it. I'll give it a go.

Edited by psyche101
  • Like 1

Someone tell me where the mummies were recovered in the great pyramid... I always was lead to believe there were no mummies found in the GP...

When CHRIS DUNN was talking about 'The GREAT PYRAMID' being a 'HUGE RESONATOR' on 'ANCIENT ALIENS' he also said that the 'MAIN GALLERY' was fitted with a series of 'HUGE WHEELS' with pulleys.....

Again, there were no bodies, however, a broken coffin and evidence of looting in the empty room tells a powerful tale. As does the fascination with using mummies as a remedy. I shudder to think how much of the fossil record overall has been ingested in such misguided efforts. That bit is not rocket science mate.

You see I'm also a builder It's fact that every pulley halves the weight of the object being lifted.. So a series of dozen's of pulleys

would make it easy for a much smaller team of 'lifters' needed you see........

Where are they though? What Dunn sees is what he believes is evidence of a pulley system is it not?

And yes, you make good sense, if a pulley system was used, it would be very helpful, and I do not for a second say it is impossible that it was contrived, used, and forgotten either, but it does not negate the current system of ramps and so forth, it's an additional tool if it can be proven, and yes I hope such would be found as it would be a remarkable aspect of our historical record to find pulley were used for a project long before someone else came up with the same ideal and sent it to mainstream.

But the evidence is more than slim from what I understand.

If you are pushing for a pulley system all that need be presented is some solid evidence. I have no trouble with that. I do not think the Baghdad battery is the work of aliens, but had charged flow centuries before it was mainstream. Most likely used for plating, it seems many suposed solid gold statues might not be solid gold after all. People are smart, ancient man was smart, and innovative, and thank goodness as it has culminated in ducted air conditioning and plasma tellies. Life is good, and we have ourselves to than for that.

And anyway, don't just hang on to what you believe is a flaw in the man, he speaks complete sense & no one points

out what these genius's are teaching us to be really good evidence, just what they can mock...

The Power plant claim is hard to overlook and or qualify. It's quite a speed-bump in his credibility.

Chris Dunn is a very very smart man indeed so don't be so quick to mock him as he's 'The Man Of The Moment &

until any of you sceptics come up with a better idea I suggest you follow him more closely...

No skeptics have come up with anything, we have relied on experts in the field who have been able to prove themselves better than Dunn has, that is all. And then those experts have been quoted, none of this is sceptic talk, not skeptic derived, it is merely a healthy respect for the tried and true method of peer review.

PUT THAT IN YOUR PIPE & SMOKE IT!!! ;)

I have a feeling that few people here are already doing exactly that ;)

• Like 2

YOUR EYES WILL BE WIDE OPEN BELIEVE ME.. BUT I AM NOT ASKING FOR PEOPLE WHO STATE THE OBVIOUS

TO COMMENT.... THE AMOUNT OF LIKES I WILL GET WILL SAY IT ALL.. YOU'LL SEE..

EVERYTHING I WRITE ARE MY OWN BELIEFS & I DO NOT USE OTHER PEOPLES WRITINGS TO GET THE MESSAGE ACROSS... IT'S EASY TO 'COPY & PASTE' ;)

Yes it is easy to copy and paste, not so easy to understand what you copy and paste. And that can indeed have hilarious connotations. Stand by and watch...... ;)

Your own beliefs are just fine, and I wont challenge them, I might ask some questions, but I do feel that everyone is entitled to their own beliefs, it's just that everyone is not entitled to their own facts.

I look forward to your proposal.

Edited by psyche101

That is awesome, but seeing as you were belittling others about having been to Egypt with Zoser, as I said, I expect to see his pictures as well.

Nonetheless there is a facility to offer your own gallery in your profile. I suggest you take advantage of it and put up your pictures. I for one would love to see them never admittedly having been to that part of the world.

Did you get to see anything more than the tourist circuit though? The people who have provided the information presented I feel have crawled through places and looked through cameras, nooks and crannies that you might know existed even if standing right on top of them. I am not sure that having walked the route makes anyone more of an "expert" However, I do understand construction intimately. I feel that is more valuable in this conversation to be perfectly honest.

Not detailing what we are discussing, the Egyptologist websites seem more focused upon the subject in hand.

I would dearly love to, but my next OS trip will be NZ, then hopefully Texas to visit some of the people I have come to know, love and respect on these boards.

Emma can have the middle one :blush: But she is UK, so good chance I will get there if given an ounce of motivation. Emma rawks.

I took offence to you claiming that people who understand mainstream science to be armchair boffins that never step outside. Mate that is anything but the case with me, in fact it sounds like we have a little in common.

And I love a decent home made jerky. Best you can get. I need to put Pax and WOH here into the little old Russin Lady at Nerang markets who makes a brilliant jerky. Hope you do not mind stout if I ever do get there ;)

Chicks, hrmmmzzz, I am sure I can talk a couple of Aussie lasses into visiting the old country ;) Never tried black pudding, but for sure I am up to it. I'll give it a go.

No mate, never been to Egypt but I would love to go.... You called My bluff :)

No offence meant matey I was just stating that Chris Dunn HAS been there & I'm sure he is more of an authority than anyone

on here & every sceptic seems to ridicule him. If you watch his work closely I think you may be supprised to the possibility

that he is indeed a very clever man.

No Egyptologist who have spent their whole life on a subject is ever going to accept his THEORIES(yes they are all theories)

I myself am open to every angle (If you look back at one of my posts you'll see)

But sceptics never say 'well you know what, he's on to something here'

They will never open up to good evidence. They only ever take what scholars say as gosple because

'They are so called experts'.... & they don't know themselves..

Surely if you saw someone doing a task at work & it was more efficient than the way you have been doing it for years

you wouldn't say 'he hasn't a clue'.. No you would take it in and do it yourself.

Why is this any different. It's not is it? So maybe you should open up to the idea that there could be other options..

I'm not saying it was Aliens but........... wait for it................................

It was Aliens ;)

Sorry' had to do it! ;);)

• Like 1

ALSO WHY SPLIT MY POSTS UP.. IS IT BECAUSE IT LOOKS BETTER FROM YOUR END....

IF YOU REPLY TO A POST I THINK YOU SHOULD LEAVE THE PREVIOUS POST IN FULL... ;)

If you are concerned about the appearance of your posts, it's important that you realizes that....

TYPING IN BLOCK CAPITALS IS INTERPRETED AS SHOUTING!

Please use lower case :yes:

Also when replying to a post which has a lot of pictures or video links, delete those and replace with something like;

*snipped to save space*

It works wonders to speed up page loading and scrolling :tu:

Edited by synchronomy
  • Like 3

I can see you are a very knowledgeble man & I am sure that you do your homework but to say there is no evidence

is a no brainer... If you were about to do a job & you did not have any tools would you not rip out the tools needed

from a former project rather than take the time & effort needed to construct your own new tools...

Nope..... I'm sure like me, you'd use what was available & I think there is good evidence across the ancient world

of this practice happening again & again.......

Like when the Arabs who turned up a long time later ripped the face off the great pyramid to build their new homes

did they not... Now that's something ALL Egyptologists agree on.........

Do you like them apples...... ;);)

• Like 1

If you are concerned about the appearance of your posts, it's important that you realizes that....

TYPING IN BLOCK CAPITALS IS INTERPRETED AS SHOUTING!

Please use lower case :yes:

Also when replying to a post which has a lot of pictures or video links, delete those and replace with something like;

*snipped to save space*

It works wonders to speed up page loading and scrolling :tu:

Thanks for your advice pal, I did not realise I was shouting..

I am not here to offend anyone at all.... Thumbs up to you too.. how d'you do that?

• Like 1

No mate, never been to Egypt but I would love to go.... You called My bluff :)

:rofl: Me too. :tu:

I admit, you had me hook, line and sinker.

No offence meant matey I was just stating that Chris Dunn HAS been there & I'm sure he is more of an authority than anyone

on here & every sceptic seems to ridicule him. If you watch his work closely I think you may be supprised to the possibility

that he is indeed a very clever man.

No problems, thank you, and now it's water of a ducks back.

His claims simply need to be qualified. His expertise will show in that, that is all that is required. To date his claims appear to be on rather shaky ground by comparison with mainstream models.

No Egyptologist who have spent their whole life on a subject is ever going to accept his THEORIES(yes they are all theories)

Again, I beg to differ. It matters not what credentialed people say, if they have solid proof they have no recourse but to accept it. Science likes nothing more than a total surprise. That does not mean the end of decades of work, it means that some things have to be re-thought. What Dunns claims would mean is that many people will have a lot to do for a long time, and some questions might get some very solid answers. And that's a good ting where science is concerned. Science is not the be all end all, and does not claim to be, it claims to be the most accurate path we know of with todays knowledge, and has been altered many times, notably the rise of man going form a relay to a malay. Or perhaps the Flores Hominid debate. Science has no problem saying "Ohh right, I see how that goes, we were wrong" it is the basis of science as we know it today. Science is fluid.

But so many fringe people use this hole to make a quick buck that scepticism is strong.

Even from Wikipedia:

In modern use, "science" more often refers to a way of pursuing knowledge, not only the knowledge itself.

I myself am open to every angle (If you look back at one of my posts you'll see)

But sceptics never say 'well you know what, he's on to something here'

They will never open up to good evidence. They only ever take what scholars say as gosple because

'They are so called experts'.... & they don't know themselves..

But the experts have the best tools, knowledge and resources to come to those conclusions, Yes it will be an uphill battle to challenge that, but not insurmountable. All one needs is solid proof - empirical evidence, and if on the level that really ought to be obtainable the the claims would not exist to begin with, unless of course, a musing and not based upon anything more than imagination.

Yes skeptics will open up, but for good sound results, not faith. If they were not to do so, that would be quite hypocritical would it not?

Surely if you saw someone doing a task at work & it was more efficient than the way you have been doing it for years

you wouldn't say 'he hasn't a clue'.. No you would take it in and do it yourself.

Why is this any different. It's not is it? So maybe you should open up to the idea that there could be other options..

Yes I would but again, that chain of command exists for a reason, so that people with valid claims can indeed qualify them. If one attempt to skirt this process that is a giant red flag.

I'm not saying it was Aliens but........... wait for it................................

It was Aliens ;)

Sorry' had to do it! ;);)

:w00t::lol::tu:

Everyone seems to have had enough of Giorgio, maybe something new.

fbz_71cf6b567067f0f96925b2d56fb04f7e.jpeg

yes_it_is.jpeg

F6BC43816.jpeg

• Like 2

I can see you are a very knowledgeble man & I am sure that you do your homework but to say there is no evidence

is a no brainer... If you were about to do a job & you did not have any tools would you not rip out the tools needed

from a former project rather than take the time & effort needed to construct your own new tools...

Nope..... I'm sure like me, you'd use what was available & I think there is good evidence across the ancient world

Like when the Arabs who turned up a long time later ripped the face off the great pyramid to build their new homes

I like to add a bit of humer & it doesn't always come across that way...

So when I make a daft comment at the end of a good point, maybe I shouldn't ... sorry about that..

Just having a laugh that's all..... :)

Thanks for your advice pal, I did not realise I was shouting..

I am not here to offend anyone at all.... Thumbs up to you too.. how d'you do that?

capslock.jpeg

Click the smiley face above the picture icon :tu:

• Like 2

:rofl: Me too. :tu:

I admit, you had me hook, line and sinker.

No problems, thank you, and now it's water of a ducks back.

His claims simply need to be qualified. His expertise will show in that, that is all that is required. To date his claims appear to be on rather shaky ground by comparison with mainstream models.

Again, I beg to differ. It matters not what credentialed people say, if they have solid proof they have no recourse but to accept it. Science likes nothing more than a total surprise. That does not mean the end of decades of work, it means that some things have to be re-thought. What Dunns claims would mean is that many people will have a lot to do for a long time, and some questions might get some very solid answers. And that's a good ting where science is concerned. Science is not the be all end all, and does not claim to be, it claims to be the most accurate path we know of with todays knowledge, and has been altered many times, notably the rise of man going form a relay to a malay. Or perhaps the Flores Hominid debate. Science has no problem saying "Ohh right, I see how that goes, we were wrong" it is the basis of science as we know it today. Science is fluid.

But so many fringe people use this hole to make a quick buck that scepticism is strong.

Even from Wikipedia:

But the experts have the best tools, knowledge and resources to come to those conclusions, Yes it will be an uphill battle to challenge that, but not insurmountable. All one needs is solid proof - empirical evidence, and if on the level that really ought to be obtainable the the claims would not exist to begin with, unless of course, a musing and not based upon anything more than imagination.

Yes skeptics will open up, but for good sound results, not faith. If they were not to do so, that would be quite hypocritical would it not?

Yes I would but again, that chain of command exists for a reason, so that people with valid claims can indeed qualify them. If one attempt to skirt this process that is a giant red flag.

:w00t::lol::tu:

Everyone seems to have had enough of Giorgio, maybe something new.

fbz_71cf6b567067f0f96925b2d56fb04f7e.jpeg

yes_it_is.jpeg

F6BC43816.jpeg

Cool Mate :) Very Good ;)

capslock.jpeg

Click the smiley face above the picture icon :tu:

WHERE DID YOU GET THAT PICTURE OF ME? No seriously :passifier:
  • Like 1

Thank you, I thought we had quite a bit in common ;) I could see you knew the subject better then your shall we say, "counterparts"?

Again, I grant you a reasonable possibility, but what supports it? As far as I see, only Dunns word?

By the way, I appear to have dropped my manners someplace along the line, welcome to the forum SNR. I am fond of apples, but struggle to grow an apple tree un my harsh climate. I keep trying though.

Sorry mate, could I ask you to expand on this bit:

. If you were about to do a job & you did not have any tools would you not rip out the tools needed from a former project rather than take the time & effort needed to construct your own new tools..

Are you suggesting that pulleys were there, and then removed? Surely not the same one for all 138 pyramids? And built over a very long period of time, pulleys need to be robust to carry the weight proposed, surely something must be someplace after 138 of the things? Or at least some solid proof of fixing points with a model to show how it could be used?

But I might have that wrong........ thought I would clarify.

Edited by psyche101

WHERE DID YOU GET THAT PICTURE OF ME? No seriously :passifier:

:w00t:

Man, I DO like your sense of humour!!!!

:tu: :tu:

I am looking forward to more from you to be honest ;) Glad to have you on board.

I like to add a bit of humer & it doesn't always come across that way...

So when I make a daft comment at the end of a good point, maybe I shouldn't ... sorry about that..

Just having a laugh that's all..... :)

Do not stop on my behalf. You are one of the more colourful posters top join in a while I would say. You bring a smile and provocative thought to the subject. Keep it up I say.

Edited by psyche101
  • Like 1

Thank you, I thought we had quite a bit in common ;) I could see you knew the subject better then your shall we say, "counterparts"?

Again, I grant you a reasonable possibility, but what supports it? As far as I see, only Dunns word?

By the way, I appear to have dropped my manners someplace along the line, welcome to the forum SNR. I am fond of apples, but struggle to grow an apple tree un my harsh climate. I keep trying though.

Sorry mate, could I ask you to expand on this bit:

Are you suggesting that pulleys were there, and then removed? Surely not the same one for all 138 pyramids? And built over a very long period of time, pulleys need to be robust to carry the weight proposed, surely something must be someplace after 138 of the things? Or at least some solid proof of fixing points with a model to show how it could be used?

But I might have that wrong........ thought I would clarify.

The apples bit got from a film.... I mean to joke & that's all... :sk

Chris Dunn told me.. via......

Ancient Aliens about the pulley fixing points. I did have all of them saved on my sky-box but my dad deleted them!

Yes everyone I live with my parents at 39. ( I can't take the hint to **** off ;)

So I cant tell you which one it was... & only the GP has the ..I think it's called ..'The Kings Chamber' not sure though.

That's the only pyramid to use 200 tonne blocks.. So maybe the other pyramids used much smaller ones which were

easier to dismantle.. Don't know though.. besides My mate Chris :rolleyes: didn't talk about other pyramids.....

Oh & Thankyou.. how rude of me.. My name is Alan I'm 39 & I'm a carpenter from essex & you might not like

black pudding, most people don't. It's made with pigs blood but I like it & I also like scotch eggs but

you know how it is' anything homemade is far better than shop bought. And black pudding scotch eggs

are the nutt's.

I will copy & past the ingredients & how to make them tomorrow, But I guess if you like jerky you'll love them..

:w00t:

Man, I DO like your sense of humour!!!!

:tu: :tu:

I am looking forward to more from you to be honest ;) Glad to have you on board.

Do not stop on my behalf. You are one of the more colourful posters top join in a while I would say. You bring a smile and provocative thought to the subject. Keep it up I say.

Cheers pal :tu: Still finding my way.

Here Mate ... I posted a comment yesterday.. on unexplained mysteries( this site) goto..

modern mysteries newage and 2012.. then go on to

mayan doomsday 'safe zone' shutdown.. I posted a comment.... I think it was # 52 or maybe 53 or 54

I think it is still the last comment.... I think I may have done everyones head in with my comment as noone

has posted anything else..... let me know what you think. Cheers

Here Mate ... I posted a comment yesterday.. on unexplained mysteries( this site) goto..

mayan doomsday 'safe zone' shutdown.. I posted a comment.... I think it was # 52 or maybe 53 or 54

I think it is still the last comment.... I think I may have done everyones head in with my comment as noone

Well do you think I scared the s*** out of every one or what :cry:

The apples bit got from a film.... I mean to joke & that's all... :sk

:tu:

Chris Dunn told me.. via......

Ancient Aliens about the pulley fixing points. I did have all of them saved on my sky-box but my dad deleted them!

Yes everyone I live with my parents at 39. ( I can't take the hint to **** off ;)

So I cant tell you which one it was... & only the GP has the ..I think it's called ..'The Kings Chamber' not sure though.

That's the only pyramid to use 200 tonne blocks.. So maybe the other pyramids used much smaller ones which were

easier to dismantle.. Don't know though.. besides My mate Chris :rolleyes: didn't talk about other pyramids.....

And there lies the problem, Ancient Aliens being a show contrived purely for entertainment. They can, and do, make up stuff to sound good. If I may ask you to have a closer look at this post I left a couple of pages ago - LINK - and take note of the detail, it should be telling as to why the show maintains little credibility with regards to facts. It strikes me that if Dunn was on the level, why take his information to an entertainment show? All science is bathed in controversy, nothing gets approved without much testing, so if has valid information it seems to me that his local Uni would be a much better place to kick of his crusade as opposed to the AA people.

I am guessing the other pyramids are hotly avoided by the AA people because they illustrate that the construction was over a long period with much trial and error. I am also guessing that many of them are seen as not impossible, and that gets in the way of the wilder claims associated with the great pyramid and provides the model being asked for.

• Like 1

It's a lot easier to say, please see my post #53 here:

http://www.unexplain...ic=237870&st=45

...but we're remembering to stay on topic, aren't we ;)

I don't think you have done everyones head in, it's just there's a definate drop in interest and internet chatter of the 21/12/2012 crap in recent days...Thank God!

Edited by synchronomy
  • Like 2

Great stuff mate, I like your style.

I do have a feeling though that it is a matter of time before you relegate Ancient Aliens to the realm of crop circles and Yeti ;)

We have the Yowie downunder, quite a lark I think.

• Like 1

It's a lot easier to say, please see my post #53 here:

http://www.unexplain...ic=237870&st=45

...but we're remembering to stay on topic, aren't we ;)

I don't think you have done everyones head in, it's just there's a definate drop in interest and internet chatter of the 21/12/2012 crap in recent days...Thank God!

It all good mate, you are helping out a new member. Not so bad, besides that link says:

I once believed in Ufo's, Crop Circles, The Yeti & all the other unexplained stuff that goes on, until it was explained!

I do still believe though that the gods were alien visitors but the story got filtered over time like chinese whispers & somehow the truth turned into an organised profit making scheme that split due to different versions & became the many religions we now have today.

Everything is coded into us as we, for some unknown reason know that something's amiss.

I know a very astute programer who holds the same ideals. He has had a good look at DNA and has decided it is simply to complex to just "happen". It's just like code he reckons. I do not agree with him, but I do respect his argument.

But then I always remind him of the chicken and the egg.

What came first?

Aliens of course! :lol:

• Like 2

It all good mate, you are helping out a new member. Not so bad, besides that link says:

I know a very astute programer who holds the same ideals. He has had a good look at DNA and has decided it is simply to complex to just "happen". It's just like code he reckons. I do not agree with him, but I do respect his argument.

But then I always remind him of the chicken and the egg.

What came first?

Aliens of course! :lol:

I guess it is on topic!

While I can't wrap my head around ET's helping to carve and move big stones, I CAN entertain the possibility that some "outside influence" provided the "spark" for life to begin.

At some point in time a cell had to appear that could replicate DNA in order to reproduce.

How the hell did this process begin?

This is a marvel of nanotechnology:

[media=]

[/media] Edited by synchronomy
  • Like 1