Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

help for showing an Intelligent design !

whoa182

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum...t=0#entry413924

There is a thread here which Ive explained about why we might be made from a creator, a super intelligent designer.

Im not a firm believer in god, or religion. IM simply challenging science theories and trying to asnwer them.

Id like Believers and non believers in GOD and religion to join the conversation, but with intelligence and respect for both arguments.

its the only argument that Ive seen on this forum that Indicates intelligent design

Hope you can join in.

Thanks

Matt

Edited by whoa182

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• whoa182

• choices

• Richdog

• JennRose

If you're looking at intelligent design, look at yourself. Look at the world around you. There is NOTHING you can look at that wasn't created by an intelligent designer. Your house, furniture, TVs, VCRS, computers, your body works perfectly. When you cut yourself, your body goes through a process and releases certain chemicals that clot your blood so you don't bleed to death. It's all amazing and designed to work perfectly.

If you're looking at intelligent design, look at yourself.  Look at the world around you.  There is NOTHING you can look at that wasn't created by an intelligent designer.  Your house, furniture, TVs, VCRS, computers, your body works perfectly.  When you cut yourself, your body goes through a process and releases certain chemicals that clot your blood so you don't bleed to death.  It's all amazing and designed to work perfectly.

414074[/snapback]

And even better it's all 100% natural!

If you're looking at intelligent design, look at yourself.  Look at the world around you.  There is NOTHING you can look at that wasn't created by an intelligent designer.  Your house, furniture, TVs, VCRS, computers, your body works perfectly.  When you cut yourself, your body goes through a process and releases certain chemicals that clot your blood so you don't bleed to death.  It's all amazing and designed to work perfectly.

414074[/snapback]

it is called evolution. we adapted to the circumstances of earth

Look at the world around you.  There is NOTHING you can look at that wasn't created by an intelligent designer.  Your house, furniture, TVs, VCRS, computers

LMAO thats not even remotely relevant to whether man was created seeing as we made them ourselves and have direct proof of this... TERRIBLE example! laugh.gif

414074[/snapback]

Well, now you've done it! You've just proved that God had to be created.

laugh.gif

Im all for science being able to explain this 1 day, I dont believe in a Creator, Well I hope there isnt 1.

But I think ive put a point forward probably the best argument yet of why there could of been a designer

Check out these scientists Quaotes. They cant believe what they come with too wink2.gif

http://www.godandscience.org/apologetics/quotes.html

Now these are scientists! , physicists, They want to believe in it all being mathematic and natural.

Edited by whoa182

Im all for science being able to explain this 1 day, I dont believe in a Creator,  Well I hope there isnt 1. 

But I think ive put a point forward probably the best argument yet of why there could of been a designer

Check out these scientists Quaotes.  They cant believe what they come with too wink2.gif

http://www.godandscience.org/apologetics/quotes.html

Now these are scientists! , physicists, They want to believe in it all being mathematic and natural.

414388[/snapback]

the source is not credible they are prejudiced. not to start anything but they use the bible to explain things. I have seen enough proof to say that the bible is incorrect and copied of other myths but that is offtopic

I was watching something on TV last night to do with this very subject. nearly every scientist is totaly confused by it. They all agree its almost impossible unless there are multiple universes where one universe would get the values Correct. us.

This isnt a religious vs science argument.

its the scientist themsevles that discovered it and are now Questioning thei own beliefs and facts about the universe

But for scientists to say there are multiple universes, something they can never test, something that with just be based on Faith, That is not what science is about.

THAT is the ONLY way Science can save itself with our current knowledge of the universe.

Edited by whoa182

http://www.channel4.com/science/microsites...arewereal3.html

This is the TV program that made me Bring up the subject. I watched it obviously. But they have it type out in Txt on the website.

There are 1 - 6 short pages. Check them out and it might explain it better. its not all the show i watched, but the basics of it

A good place to start (if you haven't already read it) would be to check out "Human Devolution" by Michael Cremo. It has a different take on evidence that intelligent design was at work in the creation of the universe. It is the one of the few non-Christian takes on a complete cosmology; he is a follower of Vedic teachings. However, unlike most creationist arguments I have read, Cremo does not rehash the same "biological evidence" like the complexity of the eye, he provides what he considers evidence that bespeaks of "fine-tuning" the physics of the the universe (i.e., gravity, electromagnetism, strong and weak forces, etc.). His argument rests or falls, however, on whether or not you consider it relevant that that without the physics of the universe so finely calibrated not even stars could form (i.e., just because it is highly improbable that the universe is so finely calibrated isn't proof of God, it's might possibly be that this is not the first or only universe to ever be created by happenstance). It is relevant if you only believe one universe/reality is created at a time, but not so relevant if you believe in multiple universes/realities.

Let me know if you wish a more detailed explanation of his evidence.

Good luck on the thread!

If you have already made up your mind, no physical evidence will convice you things of spiritual and divine nature.

The universe is a holograph, the brain is a holograph, energy is holographic, you are energy. you do not exist on only one level of the holographic world at one time, you are energy so you are in every piont in every place at every time, emotions you feel are due to the world you create around you.

I'm not really fully convinced either way. I do think of myself as a Deist, though, and find it mind-boggling and frankly hard to believe that everything could have ultimately resulted from energy colliding. Some things are so intricate, for example: the way the eye works or the fact that there are 2 sexes and we don't just duplicate ourselves (which would be an 'easier' way to reproduce) leads me to think there was something else behind it than just random chance.

I don't know. Like I said, I'm not fully convinced of either, and there is no irrefutable evidence supporting one or the other.

The eyes are amazing eh? Our eyes are made of energy like a magnet, our magnetic eyes attract other energy to create an impression of energy or projection into our mind, of course some of us that are blind usually are missing a piece the physical body which causes the images to be unclear.

actually what is simpler, taking vanilla pudding and mixing it in with chocolate to get brown or taking both and comming out with one or the other, its easier to procreate how we do than just duplicate each other

I mean genetically duplicating oneself. Sure, genetic diversity is wonderful for higher organisms, but it's much simpler on the cellular level to just divide rather than search for a suitable mate and attempt to rear young. I think it's hard to imagine, in a purely evolutionary sense, a more perfectly functional creation than a single cell organism. Why would it have had any reason to change?

i would suggest the book Rare Earth by Peter Ward and Donald Brownlee. it is a secular book examing some of the unusual characteristics of the earth and our galaxy in support of the authors' opinion that complex life is extraordinary rare in the universe.

If you have already made up your mind, no physical evidence will convice you things of spiritual and divine nature.

414791[/snapback]

You are totally right.

And in response to everyone else here:

Blah blah absolutes blah blah blah evidence blah blah prove it blah blah blah Your an idiot blah no I'm not blah blah blah right wrong right wrong blah blah blah

414791[/snapback]

You are totally right.

And in response to everyone else here:

Blah blah absolutes blah blah blah evidence blah blah prove it blah blah blah Your an idiot blah no I'm not blah blah blah right wrong right wrong blah blah blah

422046[/snapback]

?huh.gif? I realize that is your Stellar/Richdog/other people you argue with impersonation, but so far this thread has stayed on topic. I've admitted to an open mind on this topic, isn't that what you are always complaining is lacking?

Geez...sometimes I feel like the only way to actually get anyone to respond to what I have said is to try to start a fight. disgust.gif

The Intelligent design to our existence is not some large creator or designer that creates our idividual life, it would effect the law of free will. We design our own life and reason for living. 2 Laws that can make it easier are Free Will or choice and energy can not be created or destroyed. That right there is the answer to it all, but something so simple would not be nearly as fun as searching for any truth we want. It is our free will to understand the perception we want to. No one is on the same path as the other but we use clues to achieve our goals and those clues come from the reflection in others eyes. Does that kind of make sense? The world is our mirror, every time we look in the mirror we learn a little more about ourselves.