Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Dragons Alive !

Life_Rulezz

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pax Unum

• Mattshark

• SilverCougar

• Incorrigible1

Top Posters In This Topic

It's a show about reptiles... not dragons...

Edit: Never mind. Dragons aren't real, have never been real, and no matter how much one desires or how many games one plays, they're never going to be real. Dragons aren't real.

Nor do books make them real.

Edited by Incorrigible1

well did anyone see that show on animal planet "dragons are real", that was a good litle cg/reality show they did on dragons. They even had a prop body that they disected and explained its anatomy. If someone didn't beforehand know that it wasn't real, they might have believed with all the detail and analysis they put into it.

That show made my son believe dragons were real for a while. He's ten.

It's a show about reptiles... not dragons...

LOL, not really surprising... since dragons don't exist... IMO

LOL, not really surprising... since dragons don't exist... IMO

I don't just think we can restrict the non-existence of dragons to opinion. There non-existence is very much in the world of fact.

I don't just think we can restrict the non-existence of dragons to opinion. There non-existence is very much in the world of fact.

Jeez, you can’t win around here... you’re miffed at the IMO, if I’d stated it as a fact then the dragonists would insist on PROOF they don’t exist, or DC would point out they’re believed in by millions of Asians so must be real, or they saw some TV show explaining they ‘could’ have been possible ‘scientifically’... :D

Edit: Never mind. Dragons aren't real, have never been real, and no matter how much one desires or how many games one plays, they're never going to be real. Dragons aren't real.

:cry:

Jeez, you can’t win around here... you’re miffed at the IMO, if I’d stated it as a fact then the dragonists would insist on PROOF they don’t exist, or DC would point out they’re believed in by millions of Asians so must be real, or they saw some TV show explaining they ‘could’ have been possible ‘scientifically’... :D

:D

Reading a book today that said Asian dragons originated out of the Chinese alligator.

:D

Reading a book today that said Asian dragons originated out of the Chinese alligator.

LOL, You know DC is going to claim you’re an ignorant blasphemer... :o

Of topic and not to be an old fuddie duddie. But use of OMGGG and other 1337 5p33k doesn't help your post any on this forum. I would say that "prolly" ruins your credibility right away. lol!!11! Save it for the gaming forums. (from an older gamer) ;)

LOL, You know DC is going to claim you’re an ignorant blasphemer... :o

I know, I feel so hurt when he says such things, but you know I am just a heckling peasant.

Over a billion people would dispute you concering one book, and a billion more about another book.

There are enough topics on dragons in the Cryptozoology, Myths and Legends forum. I really do not think we need yet another here.