Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

White House knew 2 hrs after attack started

Merc14

More news is coming out regarding the attacks on our consulate in Benghazi and the mob story looks even worse. Two hours after the attack started high level emails were sent to both the State Dept. and The White House Situation Room (WHSR). The first email arrived in the WHSR 20-30 minutes after the attack began and mentioned gunfire and explosions from 20 armed men. How one thinks that is a mob and not a terrorist attack, especially as the day was 9/11, is beyond me, especially since 20 armed men sounds nothing like a rioting mob far from a mob but exactly like a military assault team.

Within two hours the emails were naming a possible militant Islamist group as the probable attackers. The attack lasted 7 hours but the last two Americans survived to the 6 hour mark. There was a special forces team an hour away in Sigonella but they were never alerted, presumably since this was a mob riotinmg and not a terriorist assaul according to the Stae Dept and White House.

It is obvious to anyone with any common sense that President Obama and his staff as well as Clinton and the State Dept. were well aware, within a day or two if not hours, that this was a terrorist attack and not a rioting mob. DoD even had a UAV in the area filming the attack real time tio back up the info coming in from the scene.

All this is piled on the criminal negligence of denying requested security team increases and in fact pulling assets out of the country.

Why the Obama regime put out the mob story and then pushed it for a week is the big question. If it wasn't a lie then it is the worst case of incompetence in the history of the republic and if it was a lie then why do it? There is no doubt they knew that night this was a terrorist attack and I believe they made up this lie and kept at it for purely political reasons.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/10/24/us-usa-benghazi-emails-idUSBRE89N02C20121024

• Like 1

Making things even worse, Obama took off, after making a brief statement, for a fund raiser in Vegas just hours after the attack and murder of the Ambassador and three others. To add insult to injury, the White House is refusing to say whether Obama met with his National Security Council, Id' bet the answer is a big old no, wouldn't you?

http://hotair.com/archives/2012/10/15/video-axelrod-wont-specify-if-obama-held-national-security-meeting-after-benghazi-attack/

Edited by Merc14
  • Like 3

They were even watching video of it going on live in the White House situation room via a drone;

http://www.forbes.co...-didnt-respond/

Just one hour after the seven-hour-long terrorist attacks upon the U.S. consulate in Benghazi began, our commander-in-chief, vice president, secretary of defense and their national security team gathered together in the Oval Office listening to phone calls from American defenders desperately under siege and watching real-time video of developments from a drone circling over the site. Yet they sent no military aid that might have intervened in time to save lives.

Why?

How serious is this?

Hillary Clinton has already sought legal councel over this and Bill suggested that she resign!

http://www.glennbeck...nghazi-scandal/

Bill Clinton encouraged Hillary to resign in the wake of the Benghazi scandal
Two separate sources on this. And Hillary claims, and I tend to believe her, that she ordered beefed‑up security in Benghazi because it had been requested and that this order was never carried out and that furthermore when and if she is subpoenaed, along with her internal memoranda and the cable traffic from the State Department by the House committee, it will prove that she did just that.

Now, if it doesn’t prove that she did just that, then they’re lying to me, and the sources are ‑‑ you know, I’m not suggesting that that’s impossible, but I seriously doubt it since I’m talking to legal counsel to Hillary Clinton. Legal counsel. These people don’t generally lie.

This was a big debate within the Clinton camp itself, between Hillary and Bill. Bill did not want her to take full responsibility. He wanted her to, in fact, consider the possibility of even resigning if the White House continued to try to make her the scapegoat in this. Hillary and her legal team decided she should look presidential, above ‑‑ she should look moderate, she should come forward and say, “Look, I take responsibility. I’m the Secretary of State” and by comparison making the president look a hell of a lot smaller because he was ducking all responsibility and knowing full well that when the full story came out, she would be, in her words, or at least the words of her legal counsel, exonerated.
Edited by Socio
  • Like 1

"Cherrypicking by butt, the internet intelligence agency is suppose to know these things.They say the internet is where we get the most of our intelligence to seek out those that want to destroyed us.It was said why we were attack on 911 was from the lack of intelligence,where here in the case of the Libya attack we had it, and dang right to the white house.smile.gif

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012...n-hours-libya/

How one thinks that is a mob and not a terrorist attack,

See that's your problem. The initial premise is wrong. Obama even said it was a terrorist attack in his public comments thereafter. And why this is somehow important to you is beyond me. What difference is it that it's "terrorists" as opposed to criminals or any other appellation?

• Like 1

See that's your problem. The initial premise is wrong. Obama even said it was a terrorist attack in his public comments thereafter. And why this is somehow important to you is beyond me. What difference is it that it's "terrorists" as opposed to criminals or any other appellation?

So it's all the same for you if it was a pre-planned terror attack OR a spontaneous mob? It doesn't occur to you just how despicable a leader would have to be to cut his people loose to DIE so as to save his campaign from taking a hit? This is going to be news for a LONG time. The only way it goes away is if the Dems win everything again - not very likely....
  • Like 3

How serious is this?

Hillary Clinton has already sought legal councel over this and Bill suggested that she resign!

http://www.glennbeck...nghazi-scandal/

This is very serious. When you declare something a terrorist attack the response is very much different than that which you would use to control a mob. Most important, you can apply raw military force to the attackers. You wouldn't attack a mob with Spectre gunship aircraft and special forces but you would attack a terrorist squad. Given that the attack lasted 7+ hours and at least two men were still alive after 6 hours with reaction forces a couple of hours away in Sicily there could be serious charges brought against whoever decided to lower the attack to a mob.

Second, Clinton is saying her request for increased security forces was turned down at the highest level and in fact some forces were pulled out. This was a purely political move, IMHO, and I would bet it was made by Valerie Jarret and teh campaign team who were trying to protect there theme of Al Qaeda being on their heels and pretty much running for their lives. This being Obama's big success it was important to keep it going until after the election.

That they thought they could keep this lie going for two weeks even when the truth was coming out within days speaks volumes for the dysfunction of the Obama team. MSM can downplay but the story is outpacing them and they will have to deal with it.

There are other things but I have to wrestle with my 6 year old before his bath.

Edited by Merc14
  • Like 3

IS NEWLY APPOINTED LIBYA INVESTIGATOR AN ISLAMIST-SYMPATHIZER WITH TIES TO CAIR?

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/is-newly-appointed-libya-investigator-an-islamist-sympathizer-with-ties-to-cair/

What’s more, the man in question — former Ambassador Thomas R. Pickering — has documented ties with the controversial group, the Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR). CAIR, of course, is a documented Muslim Brotherhood affiliate and was named unindicted co-conspirators in the Holy Land Foundation trial — the largest terror-funding trial in U.S. history.

Why does it always end up like this for Obama?

Also, it seems Hillary chuckled as a reaction to new Libya info.

• Like 3

Obama did not say it was a terrorist attack until 14 days after the fact;

http://beforeitsnews.com/tea-party/2012/10/obama-did-not-call-it-a-terrorist-attack-on-sept-12th-2460604.html

However Ansar al-Sharia an Alias for Al-Qaida in the Arabian Peninsula claimed responsibility for it as it was happening;

http://cnsnews.com/news/article/state-dept-email-white-house-607-pm-91112-ansar-al-sharia-claims-responsibility

On Sept. 11, 2012, just two hours after the State Department first began notifying government agencies back in Washington--including the White House--that the U.S. Consulate in Benghazi was under attack by armed men, State sent out an email that went to at least two people in the White House that said the group Ansar al-Sharia had claimed responsibility for the attack.

The email, which was sent from a State Department address at 6:07 PM on Sept. 11, 2012

Meaning they knew it was a terrorist attack from the start!

• Like 4

IS NEWLY APPOINTED LIBYA INVESTIGATOR AN ISLAMIST-SYMPATHIZER WITH TIES TO CAIR?

http://www.theblaze....h-ties-to-cair/

What’s more, the man in question — former Ambassador Thomas R. Pickering — has documented ties with the controversial group, the Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR). CAIR, of course, is a documented Muslim Brotherhood affiliate and was named unindicted co-conspirators in the Holy Land Foundation trial — the largest terror-funding trial in U.S. history.

Sounds like he us the perfect broom for getting this under the rug.

• Like 2

http://www.theblaze....h-ties-to-cair/

Unbelievable. Boehner better get off his ass and get congress on this NOW!

So it's all the same for you if it was a pre-planned terror attack OR a spontaneous mob?

not a wit.

It doesn't occur to you just how despicable a leader would have to be to cut his people loose to DIE so as to save his campaign from taking a hit?

what conspiracy are your flogging now? Because nothing like that occured.

This is going to be news for a LONG time.

only in conservamedia. no one else cares.

Obama did not say it was a terrorist attack until 14 days after the fact;

will you STOP listening to faux news. He said it was an act of terror at his public comments the very next day. And no, it makes no difference if he said terrorist or pedophile.

not a wit.

what conspiracy are your flogging now? Because nothing like that occured.

only in conservamedia. no one else cares.

Laughable. If this was Romney instead of Obama you'd be screaming bloody murder and rightfully so. I hope you realize what you are doing to your credibility when you write things like this. :td:

will you STOP listening to faux news. He said it was an act of terror at his public comments the very next day. And no, it makes no difference if he said terrorist or pedophile.

Watch the speech and tell us you really believe that. Even Crowley admits he didn't call Benghazi a terrorist act in that speech.

Edited by Merc14
  • Like 2

Another timeline of deceit.

It's unbelievable that he just can't say the words directly. YES IT WAS AN ACT OF TERROR. That's all he had to do. I don't think anyone would've changed their vote if they were actually surprised by the fact that alQueda isn't all dead. He had to have known that.

So why the vagueness? Why the beating around the bush? Why risk lying and scandal?

I guess the CAIR appointed investigator will figure it out for us.

• Like 1

They were getting near real time information on this 7 hour attack. In 7 hours why'd no one else come to help? A black hawk, maybe couple seal teams or someone had to be closer tan 7 hours away. We outlive tried. We didn't. We didn't clean up either. Freaking CNN found the AMBASSADORS JOURNAL!

Ninjadude believes him! :wacko::w00t: Behar is like a caricature of an insane liberal. Could you imagine being married to that thing?

<shudders>

Here is a good read on the subject;

http://p.washingtontimes.com/news/2012/oct/22/the-real-reason-behind-benghazigate/#.UIdhzDA7ZuQ.twitter

The real reason behind Benghazigate

Thanks to intrepid investigative reporting — notably by Bret Baier and Catherine Herridge at Fox News, Aaron Klein at WND.com and Clare Lopez at RadicalIslam.org — and information developed by congressional investigators, the mystery is beginning to unravel with regard to what happened that night and the reason for the subsequent, clumsy official cover-up now known as Benghazigate.

The evidence suggests that the Obama administration has not simply been engaging, legitimating, enriching and emboldening Islamists who have taken over or are ascendant in much of the Middle East. Starting in March 2011, when American diplomat J. Christopher Stevens was designated the liaison to the “opposition” in Libya, the Obama administration has been arming them, including jihadists like Abdelhakim Belhadj, leader of the al Qaeda franchise known as the Libyan Islamic Fighting Group.

In short, it seems President Obama has been engaged in gun-walking on a massive scale. The effect has been to equip America’s enemies to wage jihad not only against regimes it once claimed were our friends, but inevitably against us and our allies as well.

Now the SOB is going on Leno....AGAIN!

Our movie stars are becoming politicians, our politicians are becoming movie stars....we really are living in la la land.

Edited by Gummug
  • Like 5

Laughable. If this was Romney instead of Obama you'd be screaming bloody murder and rightfully so.

No I'm old enough and not stupid enough to think we have push button McDonalds instant response all over the world.

It's unbelievable that he just can't say the words directly. YES IT WAS AN ACT OF TERROR.

NO ONE CARES!

They were getting near real time information on this 7 hour attack. In 7 hours why'd no one else come to help? A black hawk, maybe couple seal teams or someone had to be closer tan 7 hours away.

Do you think we have military base in Lybia?!!

NO ONE CARES!

Do you think we have military base in Lybia?!!

Yikes! Listen, I know you are upset but things are going to get a lot worse in the next 13 days. A lot worse. Now if you are serious in your beliefs, I have a wager for you. If the republicans, after this election, don't control the house, senate and presidency, I will, after spending a day here letting you beat me up, leave for 6 weeks. Will you do the same? I promise not to beat you up, what is the point, but you are allowed to hammer me. What say you?

No, we don't have a base in Libya unless one of our carriers is inside the Gulf of Sidra. I flew in there, BTW, have you? .

Edited by Merc14
  • Like 4