Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

"Freelance" Aliens..

Asterix

A crazy idea got into my head today, and I post it without having thought about any "why" and "how".. tongue.gif Lemme know what you think..

Could it be possible, on your opinion, that a "freelance" alien or small group of aliens could visit earth (either by fluke, or having a specific plan) without considering this as "their civilization is making contact with earthlings"? The idea came to me remembering that "Predator" film, when an alien comes to Earth for...hunting. Could something like that be within the sphere of possible, or such a space travel could only be accomplished as an endeavor of an entire civilization?

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BurnSide

• Unorthodox Thesis

• Murdison

• Asterix

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hollywood fantasy! "Freelance aliens?"... WOT? huh.gif Shooting game is so primitive! I thought WE were primitive? I cant comprehend that a higher civilisation should stoop to our level,does'nt make sense to me! I think they've always been here and that we're a bi-product of they're engineering and still are being tampered with(abduction)... Ok! so a few cows get mutilated,does that mean there's an alien hunting program going on? It seems to me they're more interested in how we work rather than how we taste! ! !

Thats rather interesting asterix, that thought had come across my mind once. Perhaps they are like our zoologists, botanists and xenobiologists. Perhaps they wander from place to place, like we wonder from ecosystem to ecosystem, studying wildlife.

devil.gif if alien stuff like that happens i wana be there. like the new AVP movie, i want something like that to happen to me. that would suck but be so cool at the same time. time to shoot up some aliens and bust some haeds. earth is so boring right now sad.gif

Thats rather interesting asterix, that thought had come across my mind once. Perhaps they are like our zoologists, botanists and xenobiologists. Perhaps they wander from place to place, like we wonder from ecosystem to ecosystem, studying wildlife

Imagine, the "tour of earth", by an alien tourist guide..

"Alright, now looking at your right, you can see the horrible effects of nuclear pollution..Looking to your left, the remains left after the earthlings finished with their miserable war.."

Imagine, the "tour of earth", by an alien tourist guide..

"Alright, now looking at your right, you can see the horrible effects of nuclear pollution..Looking to your left, the remains left after the earthlings finished with their miserable war.."

"And straight ahead we will be seeing the famous Tom Jones in concert?"....QUICK CAPTAIN..QUICK! "Get this damn heap of space junk into warp drive!" laugh.gif

I think its is plausable to say that free lance aliens may exist. (Fears he may be taken away in a straight jacket). They may not be visiting to kill, but they could visit by fluke and not with any reason in mind at all.

Crash landing, refueling, tourists, scientific curiosity, dumping ground for prisoners.

We simply need to look at our own history for a million reasons that a small group of aliens may visit us.

There is a book called "Waiting for the Intergalatic bus," or something similiar. The aliens landed on Earth for a drunken debachery away from the authorities. After the party the space craft left, but two were left behind.

Using a combination of gene splicing and manipulation, they raised apes into humans. Then later set themselves up as God and Satan.

people like to ignore the provided answers and preffer

to make up things...

If they brought tourists, a concession stand could rake in some dough. I got dubs on the first Italian Ice stand!!!user posted image

people like to ignore the provided answers and preffer

to make up things...

Uhhh....I think hamellr was only kidding, Norman

Or...Was he? devil.gif

people like to ignore the provided answers and preffer to

make up things..

When the provided answers are vague and can't be proven anyway; one story is as good as the next isn't it?

I highly doubt it. I mean look at the greys, do they seem freelance to you? alien.gif

They don't seem real to me, so no.

I mean look at the greys, do they seem freelance to you?

Supposing that the reports are real (emphasis on "supposing"), then no, their methods don't seem freelance. But then again, when you take it to our, human level, there are scientists who go to forrest to catch rabits for their expirements, while at the same time there are just tourists (freelance) who go just for their fun.

One doesn't exclude the other

I heard that the Greys are slaves to a dark supernatural force.

Has anyone heard of the book 'Close encounters with the 5th Kind'?

There are only 3 kinds.

a 'kind' norman is not a race, it's a type of encounter.

1st Kind: Sighting.

2nd Kind: An event of some sort, i forget exactly.

3rd Kind: Communication.

That's it. Kindly share what the 4th and 5th kinds would be.

If your talking about the reptilians than no. The reptilians are not real they were made up to scare those who seek the truth. cool.gif

Reptilians are just as real as your greys.

Both are work of fantasy.

I know.

I do.

That's all.

There are only 3 kinds.

a 'kind' norman is not a race, it's a type of encounter.

1st Kind: Sighting.

2nd Kind: An event of some sort, i forget exactly.

3rd Kind: Communication.

That's it. Kindly share what the 4th and 5th kinds would be.

Burnsy,I Think No4 is interaction between humans and the entities! as for No5....?

That's communication still though isn't it? Still falls under No. 3.

However, i don't claim to know much on this so it's completely possible as far as i know i guess.