Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * - - 2 votes

Deaths of JFK Witnesses

• Please log in to reply
79 replies to this topic

#31    Vincennes

Vincennes

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,407 posts

Posted 06 July 2013 - 06:41 PM

In no way am I proposing this in favor of the Bush(s) but I don't think the man in the picture is Bush.  Look at the baldness pattern.  If you look at the right side, all the way back to where the part begins.  In the established pictures there of Bush, his baldness looks much wider than the man in the picture and forms almost a very straight line toward the left.

Edited by Duncansmom, 06 July 2013 - 06:42 PM.

#32    The Silver Thong

The Silver Thong

Forum Divinity

• 30,254 posts

Posted 06 July 2013 - 07:59 PM

It was Bush.  He became director of the cia then president because of this. He is the only president to have full access to the cia. The cia keeps secrets from all presidents well unless you were once the director of the agency that is.

I fully believe that is Bush in the pics and the back story does not clear Bush of not being there.

Sittin back drinkin beer watchin the world take it's course.

The only thing god can't do is prove he exists ?

#33    Vincennes

Vincennes

Psychic Spy

• 1,407 posts

Posted 06 July 2013 - 08:37 PM

I realize Bush was never cleared from being there and, believe me, I am no Bush lover but look at that baldness pattern.  That man has a more common U shaped pattern.  Bush's is actually angular at the point receded to the hair and his baldness actually appears to be wider.  I wonder if the picture could be retrieved and blown up better so that you could actually see the features.  I'll bet you $1 that's not Bush!

#34    Br Cornelius

Br Cornelius

Forum Divinity

• 10,661 posts

• Stupid Monkeys.

Life Sucks.
    Get over it.

Posted 06 July 2013 - 09:14 PM

View PostDuncansmom, on 06 July 2013 - 08:37 PM, said:

I realize Bush was never cleared from being there and, believe me, I am no Bush lover but look at that baldness pattern.  That man has a more common U shaped pattern.  Bush's is actually angular at the point receded to the hair and his baldness actually appears to be wider.  I wonder if the picture could be retrieved and blown up better so that you could actually see the features.  I'll bet you $1 that's not Bush!
His head is dropped forward meaning the hair is slumped.

Br Cornelius

I believe nothing, but I have my suspicions.

Robert Anton Wilson

#35    Vincennes

Vincennes

Psychic Spy

• 1,407 posts

Posted 07 July 2013 - 12:22 AM

View PostBr Cornelius, on 06 July 2013 - 09:14 PM, said:

His head is dropped forward meaning the hair is slumped.

Br Cornelius

No, Cornelius, that doesn't change the hair line..  I know you don't like the Bush(s) me either !!   But really look at it.  His head could drop off the body and it wouldn't change that U shaped receding line to an angular one that actually goes back further into where the head start..

#36    Vincennes

Vincennes

Psychic Spy

• 1,407 posts

Posted 07 July 2013 - 12:23 AM

I am so new to this discussion.  As I said earlier, the only advantage I have is being older than dirt.  I wonder however in all of you travels have you ever found discussion regarding an autopsy of the President that was done in Dallas?  Is it out there ???

#37    Kowalski

Kowalski

The Original Penguin Conspiracy Theorist

• 4,102 posts

• It's All Some Kind Of Wacked Out Conspiracy....

Posted 07 July 2013 - 02:51 AM

Not sure what to make of that photo....Half of me, suspects it might be Bush, Sr. Because it does bare a very close resemblance to him, but there's another half of me that thinks the photos to blurry to be sure for certain....
:hmm:

#38    Kowalski

Kowalski

• 4,102 posts

Posted 07 July 2013 - 02:58 AM

View PostDuncansmom, on 07 July 2013 - 12:23 AM, said:

I am so new to this discussion.  As I said earlier, the only advantage I have is being older than dirt.  I wonder however in all of you travels have you ever found discussion regarding an autopsy of the President that was done in Dallas?  Is it out there ???

That's another oddity...
The autopsy should have been performed in Dallas, not in Maryland at the Naval Hospital.

The would-be Dallas medical examiner who should have done President John F. Kennedy’s autopsy following his assassination, died Tuesday, adding to the long list of deceased who were tangentially involved in the fateful day.
Earl Rose tried to block the door to the Texas hospital so that the President’s aides couldn’t get into the body, but he was over-ridden and they were able to move the coffin and fly it back to Washington, D.C. for its official autopsy.

Even though protocol deems that Mr Rose should have been the one to carry out the autopsy since the shooting took place in Dallas, the president’s aides and First Lady Jacqueline Kennedy wanted it to be carried out at Bethesda Naval Hospital instead of Dallas’ Parkland Memorial Hospital.
Read more: http://www.dailymail...l#ixzz2YKCGLnX4
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Edited by Kowalski, 07 July 2013 - 02:59 AM.

#39    pallidin

pallidin

Telekinetic

• 7,391 posts

• "When life gets you down... swim with a dolphin"

Posted 07 July 2013 - 03:13 AM

I personally know a then US Marine sniper/CIA detachment that examined the Oswald rifle for the Warren Commission.

He told me that his conclusion was that the rifle was not the one that killed JFK, based on caliber forensics. But that rifle WAS fired at JFK during the incident, just not the one that killed JFK.

His testimony was submitted to the Warren Commission and dismissed, for reasons unknown to him.

That's all I know. But that's his story.

#40    Br Cornelius

Br Cornelius

Forum Divinity

• 10,661 posts

• Stupid Monkeys.

Life Sucks.
    Get over it.

Posted 07 July 2013 - 07:30 AM

View PostDuncansmom, on 07 July 2013 - 12:22 AM, said:

No, Cornelius, that doesn't change the hair line..  I know you don't like the Bush(s) me either !!   But really look at it.  His head could drop off the body and it wouldn't change that U shaped receding line to an angular one that actually goes back further into where the head start..
I disagree with your  assessment, I don't see a significant divergence in the hair line.
There are many other clues pointing to Bush Snr.been the CIA officer who commissioned the assassination = the photo is just the icing on the cake.

Br Cornelius

Robert Anton Wilson

#41    third_eye

third_eye

_ M Ġ ń Ř Ī Ş_

• 8,060 posts

• "Legio nomen mihi est, quia multi sumus"

God has no religion ~ Mahatma Gandhi

Posted 07 July 2013 - 09:11 AM

I still think the clearest angle is the 'bay of pigs' fiasco ... there was a promise to the Cuban elite community and their strong social 'allies' that the ones 'truly' responsible will be taken to task ... who made that promise ? Who was ultimately responsible ?
Not in the bureaucratic sense but the ones actually putting the whole operation in place ?  ....

Its a me first shot of before you come for me .... better you go than me ...  an who has the resources ? who holds the key pieces ? it is someone right in middle and telling lies to both sides ... whichever side gets eliminated .. the one in middle wins ... no matter which way it ends up ... if JFK didn't end up killed that day ... there would be a national backlash playing into the hand of this master mind ... if JFK was eliminated successfully ... well we know what happened don't we ?

business as usual ....

`

~

third_eye ' s cavern ~ bring own beer

~

#42    Br Cornelius

Br Cornelius

Forum Divinity

• 10,661 posts

• Stupid Monkeys.

Life Sucks.
    Get over it.

Posted 07 July 2013 - 09:31 AM

The strong case for Bush Snr;

http://jfkmurdersolved.com/bush.htm

CONCLUSIONS:

The plot to kill JFK originates from the very same forces that were working together on the Bay of Pigs and the plots to assassinate Fidel Castro: All these forces had their own reasons to recapture Cuba and to hate Kennedy, whom they also blamed for the failure of the Bay of Pigs.

These groups were 1) The CIA with the approval of some of the highest government officials (like Johnson, Hoover, Ford and Nixon) 2) The anti Castro Cuban exiles 3) Mafiabosses Sam Giancana , Carlos Marcello and Santos Trafficante and 4) wealthy industrialists and Texan oilmen like H.L. Hunt, Syd Richardson and Clint Murchison. George H.W. Bush has documented connections to all four groups.

Sam Giancana states in his biography that he knew Lyndon Johnson and Richard Nixon personally (to read the page click here), as well as the aforementioned oil millionaires and George Demohrenshildt (to read the page click here), , and that they planned the JFK assassination together. James Files, the confessed grassy knoll assassin who fired the fatal shot into JFK's head, did not only work for Sam Giancana, but was recruited in the CIA to train Cuban exiles for the Bay of Pigs, by none other than David Atlee Phillips. He claims that one of his later senior supervisors in covert operations was George H.W. Bush. Lyndon Johnson told his mistress Madeline Brown: "It was the CIA and the Oilboys". Bush was both ! In addition he was up to his neck in the Bay of Pigs and the anti Castro movement. What is the chance he could not have known about the plot?

David Atlee Phillips was also the CIA supervisor for Lee Harvey Oswald, a heroic man that was unwittingly chosen to take the blame as the patsy, while led to believe he was to penetrate the group of assassins in order to sabotage the plot and prevent JFK's assassination.

On November 22, 1963 a criminal power elite seized control through a coup d'etat and a subsequent cover up of the truth that lasts until today. This is because they strengthened their position ever since. The key to unlocking the truth lies in one of their most powerful assets: the mainstream media. That is why you were not aware of most of the above !

It is clear that Bush protected the cover-up, as well as individuals and CIA elements that were involved in the JFK assassination. Although the above may not be conclusive evidence for Bush's involvement or knowledge about JFK's murder, all together a bigger and more criminal picture than many of us dare to imagine, emerges, with a direct connection to the political situation of today.

Indeed the Bay of Pigs is the key to this and that is where the motive comes from.

For me these are the events which set in train America's slide into a Fascistic world dictatorship, and anyone who isn't concerned about finding the culprits deserves everything they get.

Br Cornelius

Edited by Br Cornelius, 07 July 2013 - 09:40 AM.

Robert Anton Wilson

#43    Kowalski

Kowalski

• 4,102 posts

Posted 07 July 2013 - 12:53 PM

View PostBr Cornelius, on 07 July 2013 - 09:31 AM, said:

The strong case for Bush Snr;

http://jfkmurdersolved.com/bush.htm

Indeed the Bay of Pigs is the key to this and that is where the motive comes from.

For me these are the events which set in train America's slide into a Fascistic world dictatorship, and anyone who isn't concerned about finding the culprits deserves everything they get.

Br Cornelius

Thanks for posting this link! :tu:

According to the link, Bush made a phone call to the CIA from Tyler, Texas, on November 22, 1963, about someone in Houston, talking about assassinating President Kennedy....Tyler, Texas Is only two hours away from Dallas....

I have no doubt Bush was involved, just not sure if he is the man in the photo. But, the man in the photo does bare a strong resemblance to Bush, Sr.

#44    Babe Ruth

Babe Ruth

Non-Corporeal Being

• 8,557 posts

Posted 07 July 2013 - 01:04 PM

View PostBr Cornelius, on 06 July 2013 - 02:06 PM, said:

Strong case Rafterman for motive and been on the ground on the day. Strong strong case.

Br Cornelius

He is famous for his strong cases. :innocent:

#45    Kowalski

Kowalski

• 4,102 posts

Posted 07 July 2013 - 01:20 PM

One of the strangest deaths, I've read about is that of Dorothy Kilgallen

Link: http://www.spartacus...FKkilgallen.htm

On 8th November, 1965, Kilgallen, was found dead in her New York apartment. She was fully dressed and sitting upright in her bed. The police reported that she had died from taking a cocktail of alcohol and barbiturates. The notes for the chapter she was writing on the case had disappeared. Her friend, Florence Smith, died two days later. The copy of Kilgallen's article were never found.
Some of her friends believed Kilgallen had been murdered. Marc Sinclaire was Kilgallen's personal hairdresser. He often woke Kilgallen in the morning. Kilgallen was usually out to the early hours of the morning and like her husband always slept late. When he found her body he immediately concluded she had been murdered.
(1) Kilgallen was not sleeping in her normal bedroom. Instead she was in the master bedroom, a room she had not occupied for several years.
(2) Kilgallen was wearing false eyelashes. According to Sinclaire she always took her eyelashes off before she went to bed.
(3) She was found sitting up with the book, The Honey Badger, by Robert Ruark, on her lap. Sinclaire claims that she had finished reading the book several weeks earlier (she had discussed the book with Sinclaire at the time).
(4) Kilgallen had poor eyesight and could only read with the aid of glasses. Her glasses were not found in the bedroom where she died.

(5) Kilgallen was found wearing a bolero-type blouse over a nightgown. Sinclaire claimed that this was the kind of thing "she would never wear to go to bed".

Another great link that talks about her autopsy results is: http://kilgallenfile...autopsy-report/

Here is what I find interesting:

Dorothy died of “acute ethanol and barbiturate intoxication, circumstances undetermined.”  Simply put, she died of an overdose and the Medical Examiner’s office was unable to determine the exact cause.

It is not known whether the approximately 15-2O pills in Dorothy’s system were ingested with suicidal intent, as a result of murder or by accident.

It is interesting to see that the approximation of the amount of pills in Dorothy’s system at the time she died is in line with the relatively precise amount needed to cause death.

The amount of pills estimated in her system do not lean toward incredibly more pills than the MLD, as most suicides by pills do. [For instance her husband Richard -- when he killed himself, he practically swallowed everything in reach.]

Also, it appears as if it would be more difficult to ingest 15 to 2O pills accidentally.  Since Dorothy was seen in the 1 AM hour – and appeared to be in control of herself but “a little high” – and her time of death was estimated at around 2 AM, it would not seem feasible for her to have been so stoned out of her gourd to have accidentally taken 5 pills three times.

In short, Dorothy overdosed – but the number of pills that were approximated in her system fall within a window of suspicion.  It is just about a perfect amount.  Seemingly too many for accident but far too few for intentional suicide.

Edited by Kowalski, 07 July 2013 - 01:29 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users