Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Dreams are becoming more real by the week.

The Dreamer - Hybrid89

hey everyone.

been quite some time since I post here on UM.

So I'm back.

So basically I'm a Lucid dreamer and have been my entire life. I have countless memories of them and 3 years ago I started taking note of them, or at least 90% of them.

I mean there getting crazy real. I mean its hard to even call them dreams.

maybe its me but I'm becoming more and more convinced that im in the body of someone else.

I mean Lucid dreams are awesome, they feel real, look real however you know your dreaming.

My dreams are literally real life. I feel everything, the things I do are insane.

In a way I suppose yo ucould say my Lucid Dreams have evolved?

Anyone ever get this?

hey everyone.

been quite some time since I post here on UM.

So I'm back.

So basically I'm a Lucid dreamer and have been my entire life. I have countless memories of them and 3 years ago I started taking note of them, or at least 90% of them.

I mean there getting crazy real. I mean its hard to even call them dreams.

maybe its me but I'm becoming more and more convinced that im in the body of someone else.

I mean Lucid dreams are awesome, they feel real, look real however you know your dreaming.

My dreams are literally real life. I feel everything, the things I do are insane.

Anyone ever get this?

I have lucid dreams off and on with varying degrees of intensity.

Would you mind sharing some of your more spectacular dream experiences with us, describing your sensations, thoughts, sights and sounds? That would be extremely interesting.

Also, do you practice any particular technique to achieve lucidity in your dreams?

Thanks.

Anyone ever get this?

Simple, you are astral dreaming/projecting/experiencing and this is when it becomes real to your awareness and consciousness because the subconscious just experiences without judgement. A lot can start to open up when you reach this awareness of dreaming because no longer are you confined to just the 3d dimension for learning your lessons, tests, experiences. You should join us over in the Astral FAQs thread, the link is in my sig :tu:

• Like 1

It sounds like you are viewing one or more of your Past Life's through your dreams and you are witnessing those events unfold.

Edited by stevemagegod

• 1 month later...

I get my lds vivid too.but i guess you are more expirienced than me

Well I wouldnt say that, I chose to experience my Vivid dreams more and explore them. Itsamazing how many people have gone before both of us and never even took afew minutes to contemplate what our dreams really are you know.

Would you mind sharing some of your more spectacular dream experiences with us, describing your sensations, thoughts, sights and sounds? That would be extremely interesting.

Also, do you practice any particular technique to achieve lucidity in your dreams?

Thanks.

I recall one dream inparticular. I was running through a forest of sorts. I ran through bushes and felt them scraping against my arms. I came across an old chruch, I ran into it kicking the doors down with remendous force. Running and hiding in a corner, the door flew open again and two men came in. Torches and guns at the ready searching for me. As the got closer and closer I could feel my heart racing and thumping with nervousness. So I ran again, they shot at me but everything went black and I phased out. When I came too I was flying above them, they couldnt see me and yet I could feel anger bubbling beneath my skin and a lust for blood unlike anything I have ever felt. As I went in for the kill I awoke.

In another dream a some 2 years later i actually drank the blood of a 'vampire' and could taste it wholeely and completely.

Now before anyone goes off on one, Im not obsessed with vampires, that first dream I listed was me being a vampire, my interested was the same as everyone else like, if a movie was on, i'd watch it.

The events of my lucid dreams inspired me to start novel writing over the space of the last 3 years my mind became more open and see things in a new light, I guess.. Amazing what dreams can lead to.

Thanks.

I will indeedy mate. <3

It sounds like you are viewing one or more of your Past Life's through your dreams and you are witnessing those events unfold.

I Know the difference between past life recolection and dreamsso real and unorthadox it makes me wonder whats realyl out there. So far ive recalled at least 3 but I have 5 documented.

You see im alosp rone to seeing glimpes of my future and silly and all as it may sound, ever get that 'Deja Vu' feeling? Well i document my dreams and sometimes the more difficult ones to recall are usually glimpeses into the future.

However most people wont come to terms with that fact.