Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

shadow people

blazer2004

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Kaj

• nick_fury

• blazer2004

• Mr Ed

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes they could, or they could merely be a figment of that individuals imagination.

I'm having a group of them over for tea and crumpets tonight, I'll ask them then

This is one of the very few phenomena I my self am witness for now and then.

Its the ones that you see in the corner of your eye sometimes.

Maybe they are small glimpses from an other dimension showing at moments... maybe that would explain a lot of other sightings aswell.(of ufos and such)

Or it is simply something completely innocent seen in the corner of your eye that then your brain interpret as a figure.

i got some in my house

745798[/snapback]

Me too, they are called shadows. You know, when light hits an object and cannot pass through it so it bends around it leaving an area of darkness?

Maybe they are small glimpses from an other dimension showing at moments... maybe that would explain a lot of other sightings aswell.(of ufos and such)

745809[/snapback]

Or maybe you need to see an optician ph34r.gif

Look at my definition of a shadow above. In order for these 'shadow men' to cast a shadow they would have to be physically present for the light to have to bend round them. Erego, they cannot be projected from another dimension.

Maybe you have a team of badly trained ninjas shadowing you?

Edited by nick_fury

Maybe they are small glimpses from an other dimension showing at moments...

Or it is simply something completely innocent seen in the corner of your eye that then your brain interpret as a figure.

lmao, I know which explanation I am inclined to side with...

Just presenting possibilities because I know that the human mind/brain is limited and pretty narrow.

Some people are more open to different theories and others are stubborn and do not even consider that there may be other explanations to various things.

Edited by Kaj

Why?

Theories nowdays (string etc) has problems wich are solved by adding other dimesions to the calculations.

Stubborn? Yes.

Why not? This is a discussion forum is it not? For people of differing points of view to debate their beliefs. If you want a bunch of yes men to look at you in awe go make yourself a fan club mate.

nick if you dont belive me then dont post in my thread

This is a forum.

He doesn't have to believe you.

You cannot tell people not to post in whatever thread.

This is a free forum.

Yes it is a free forum, everyone can have their say, but I dont like when someone is making fun of other peoples serious efforts to discuss and when they are giving their point of view.

Pardon my grammar if incorrect.

Grouphug? tongue.gif

i dont like wanabe skeptics in my topics im sick of it if you dont belive me then dont reply

I don't see any 'wannabe skeptics' around here.

How can you wanna be a skeptic?? You either are or you aren't, it's not like you have to pass an initiation test!

I'm up for a group hug!, but no shadow men invited w00t.gif

Wannabe Skeptic, Skeptic, Believer, on the fence..These are all secondary to the matter at hand..Basically, if you have an idea that Shadow People could be aliens it would be best if you thought out that idea to the point where it had fine details..

Then you could put logic and reason to it..

You'd be able to say exactly how you believe this is possible, and explain the mechanics and physics of exactly why you believe they are and how they manifest in that form..

It would invite a more open discussion and more considered responses. Just an idle query or a broad based idea leaves you open to any number of responses, some of which will naturally be negative..

Edited by Falco Rex

could shadow people that people see and i see some times be aliens not ghosts just a question???

745730[/snapback]

the more you fear them the less you will learn as well as the more you attracct them... I am designing an etheric gun that fires red and purple psiballs... imagination makes a thing real... there must be a way to disturb them back... or even destroy a few....ufortunately they can just as easily control the mind of anyone around you, even create a driver to run into you by mistake,,, So I wouldn't take my advice..... fill your aura wil puple light as it shields you from them effecting your body from behind..... but your toast when you sleep...don't worry, most people are D D D D D umb scared to believe and realize that they are not alone most times... yet the shadow's are very common everywhere...open up your third eye to see their strong auric colours as some of them are out of body.......

How does mr Ed have that many user posts since april2005... does he sleep on the forum too..?

Edited by Zeus

I am designing an etheric gun that fires red and purple psiballs

746305[/snapback]

laugh.gif I hope you were laughing as much as I am now when you wrote this, or god help us all

Edit: if not then unfortunately, someone beat you to it

user posted image

Mysterons are actually a distant relative of shadow people you know

Edited by nick_fury