Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Pyrokinesis

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#16    Papaver

Papaver

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 895 posts

Posted 21 May 2008 - 09:10 PM

Could you give us a decent video demonstration when you get the hang of this?

What kind of things do you intend to do exacly?

"He who dares not offend cannot be honest." ~ Thomas Paine

#17    drakonwick

drakonwick

Government Agent

• 4,198 posts

• There is no need for temples; no need for complicated philosophy. Our own brain, our own heart is our temple; the philosophy is kindness.

Posted 21 May 2008 - 10:24 PM

Moro Bumbleroot on May 20 2008, 08:19 PM, said:

(pyrobender @ May 19 2008, 10:45 PM)
hey guys i just joined this and my friend and i just started doin pyro,cyro,hydro,geo,and electrokinesis.So if anyone would like to give me tips on any of them that would be great. (p.s. has anyone tried that shock thing for electrokinesis its fun only got it to work twice though)

Moro Bumbleroot on May 20 2008, 08:19 PM, said:

I suppose all I have is a simple question...  WHY?

I would still like to know... WHY?

I remember the line from the Hindu scripture, the Bhagavad-Gita. Vishnu is trying to persuade the Prince that he should do his duty and to impress him takes on his multi-armed form and says: "Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds." I suppose we all thought that, one way or another." - J. Robert Oppenheimer.

#18    pyrobender

pyrobender

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 22 May 2008 - 01:42 AM

Moro Bumbleroot on May 21 2008, 11:24 PM, said:

I would still like to know... WHY?

Why not?Its ok to be open to things.See the way i see it is if it doesn't happen it doesn't happen.
And Papaver yah if i get the hang of it ill post a vid.What I intend to do is put out a flame or relight one and make a small wind.I have no idea how i am goin to do aero without anyone saying "How do we know it was you making the wind do that"?

#19    Papaver

Papaver

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 895 posts

Posted 22 May 2008 - 10:56 AM

With this?

linked-image

#20    psimaster

psimaster

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 44 posts

Posted 22 May 2008 - 12:35 PM

I suggest you should practice enhancing your mental energy at first because supernatural abilities require a lot of mental energy or chi, psi or whatever people call it. Work on finding it, controlling it, directing it, stimulating it and raising it. Once you are able to do that you will be able to focus more energy on a certain action such as pyrokinesis.

So have you practiced enough with your energy yet?

Oh, and I also suggest you shouldn't eat before you practice. I also found this advice helpful.

#21    Nucular

Nucular

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 624 posts

Posted 22 May 2008 - 01:20 PM

Papaver on May 22 2008, 11:56 AM, said:

That setup won't work for this - as soon as the oxygen in the container is used up (which will take seconds), the flame will extinguish.

The water beneath the bowl will also be sucked up into the 20% of the bowl which was formerly occupied by the oxygen, which would probably destabilise the candle, and someone's going to think they're Jesus.

Edited by Nucular, 22 May 2008 - 01:22 PM.

#22    Sporkling

Sporkling

Poltergeist

• Closed
  • 2,841 posts

Posted 22 May 2008 - 03:35 PM

I still don't know why you choose pyrokinesis. I mean,
electrokinesis and cyrokinesis are more basic, in the
kinesis realm anyway.

#23    Papaver

Papaver

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 895 posts

Posted 22 May 2008 - 04:45 PM

Nucular on May 22 2008, 02:20 PM, said:

That setup won't work for this - as soon as the oxygen in the container is used up (which will take seconds), the flame will extinguish.

The water beneath the bowl will also be sucked up into the 20% of the bowl which was formerly occupied by the oxygen, which would probably destabilise the candle, and someone's going to think they're Jesus.

I know that a sealed container won't work for a flame.  I didn't make myself clear enough.  I meant he could use that setup to make a wind to move a pinwheel or something similar placed inside the container.

#24    Nucular

Nucular

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 624 posts

Posted 22 May 2008 - 06:58 PM

Papaver on May 22 2008, 05:45 PM, said:

I know that a sealed container won't work for a flame.  I didn't make myself clear enough.  I meant he could use that setup to make a wind to move a pinwheel or something similar placed inside the container.

Ah, I see.  Yes, if he treats the 'aerokinesis' as a separate phenomenon to the 'pyrokinesis' then that would be a good setup.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users