Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

What if Aliens Attacked?

Arkitecht

They have alread attacked, you've just got to understand when and how. The answer is get your enemy when he is not a threat, indoctine him into your ways before he has a chance to understand who is and what his full potential is. At the dawn of mankind. He can no longer live out his intended purpose but becomes a slave to your will instead. Now the enemy destroys from a plane of existance we can't see and if you can't see your enemy you can't fight him.

• Like 1

They have alread attacked, you've just got to understand when and how. The answer is get your enemy when he is not a threat, indoctine him into your ways before he has a chance to understand who is and what his full potential is. At the dawn of mankind. He can no longer live out his intended purpose but becomes a slave to your will instead. Now the enemy destroys from a plane of existance we can't see and if you can't see your enemy you can't fight him.

I agree. There have been several cases of human mutilation recorded and no doubt a much larger number unrecorded. If they can do that I wouldn't like to be standing against them armed with nothing but an AK47.

:gun:

:alien:

If aliens (advanced to the point of interstellar travel) decided we should *go*, we'd be *gone* PDQ. Heck, ETs that advanced could probably bio-engineer something that could take us all out in a day...all without harming anything else. Earth could be theirs without ever firing a phaser.

• Like 4

Through all the death and destruction, perhaps something like that would pull the world together against a common enemy, instead of constantly with each other.

There would be no bio-engineering microbes or nukes or mutilations and abductions. if you're in space heading this way you simply knock a few asteriods into our gravity well. Cheap, easy, effective. That's why whoever dominates local space will rule the earth.

Edited by OverSword
  • Like 1

Why would they want to attack us, something advanced enough to travel the Universe would not be bothered by the likes of us?

Its not as if we are a threat them, if they want this planet, they will just sit back and wait, they probably already know the way we are going we are destined to wipe ourselves out before the captain of their mother ship can say "why are they killing each other, the real danger has not even reached them yet"

• Like 5

Why would they want to attack us, something advanced enough to travel the Universe would not be bothered by the likes of us?

Its not as if we are a threat them, if they want this planet, they will just sit back and wait, they probably already know the way we are going we are destined to wipe ourselves out before the captain of their mother ship can say "why are they killing each other, the real danger has not even reached them yet"

Anyway, all we'd need to do is upload a virus from a Mac and ruin their whole invasion.

• Like 4

It's the cows that are bearing the brunt of it all at the moment; never mind humans.

I know many of aliens, but I only worry about those whom I named: entitys of mother nature, I think we have been attack by them many times. I do not think scientists understand that. I give the information to scientist, I hope them can follow up this case….. and brave enough to telling the public……

[media=]

[/media]

Vid blocked for me, (UK)

I dont see why aliens would attack unless we did so first. And even if we did I cant see anything we have being a supreme weapon compared to what they may have. Then again if they first landed in North Korea and made friends, I can imagine certain countries flipping out :lol:

Imagine that scene, aliens befriending the wests enemies first

• Like 1

I dont see why aliens would attack unless we did so first. And even if we did I cant see anything we have being a supreme weapon compared to what they may have. Then again if they first landed in North Korea and made friends, I can imagine certain countries flipping out :lol:

Imagine that scene, aliens befriending the wests enemies first

Can you imagine it, they will be tucking into a Kim Chee or a Kangwon-do and making an order to take some back to their planet?

And the west will be trying to lure them away with a BigMac, chips, pate, beer and hobnobs.

• Like 2

It's the cows that are bearing the brunt of it all at the moment; never mind humans.

Cows are killing each other because of their religious beliefs and greed for power? wow!

• Like 3

Although i do not beleive any hostile beings from another planet have plans for us,the possibility for an attack would only happen if we were to become a threat to them.There are many who believe we will fake such an attack.One was Werner Von Braun,who said we would do exactly that.Probably to weaponize space.And if they did decide( whoever they are)that we needed to be Exterminated,im sure it would not be a long war.Very short,actually.

Although i do not beleive any hostile beings from another planet have plans for us,the possibility for an attack would only happen if we were to become a threat to them.There are many who believe we will fake such an attack.One was Werner Von Braun,who said we would do exactly that.Probably to weaponize space.And if they did decide( whoever they are)that we needed to be Exterminated,im sure it would not be a long war.Very short,actually.

Most of this thread is speculation, but the above in bold isn't easily detected as such.

An advanced civilization may be warmongers. They may be symbiotic, requiring other carbon based bodies. They may simply just hate us. To say they would only attack if we were to become a threat.... that doesn't even apply to human beings.

• Like 1

An advanced civilization which has such an advanced technology or means to travel light years and which didnt destory itself up until to that stage of development, is going to be morally very well established and advanced as well. No worries. No alien civilization is going to destory us.

But we might hurt ourselves in an encounter because we are scared of everything and expecting the worst in everything and we think we are always under attack. We have really low self esteem as human race.

An advanced civilization which has such an advanced technology or means to travel light years and which didnt destory itself up until to that stage of development, is going to be morally very well established...

How so? There is nothing to suggest that technological advancement has any bearing on morality or ethics. In fact morality is a subjective term that may have quite different definitions in an alien society. "Survival at any cost" (with the Earth and humans paying the price) may be seen as moral or at the very least justifiable to aliens. We don't know.

• Like 3

Since we are speculating on this topic, here is my contribution. There are some who believe that human being were created on Earth to serve the needs of superior beings from "the stars". What if those same ancient creators of humans returned to Earth one day and decided that we had either outgrown our original purpose or were too spoiled for their further use?

There are many variables for why it might happen, but I do not believe a hostile takeover would be the case. My reasoning is because if a civilization has the capability to travel great distances and then strong arm our defenses, why waste the effort and energy? Couldn't they just take whatever they are after without all of the drama?

Edited by Rhinopolis

They'd wipe us out faster than you can get through that hour and a half video.

No doubt. All they need to do is redirect an asteroid towards Earth about the size of Mt. Everest and it's game over.