Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Photograph.

tisruthy

i only see the beautiful shot of the sun bursting through clouds. So what is it im missing? :yes:

Edited by jamesjr191

Ahh me too, beautiful sunlight......Don't want to influence anyone but I see something else too.

You have asked for an explanation so its on you first to explain what do you want to get explained

especially as there seems nothing unusual in the image that require an explanation.

(explanation explanation explanation explanation)

i'm thinking that it's one of those 'don't you see the shape of a man/angel in the cloud?' kinda questions.

On a related note, i once saw what looked like a woman holding a baby in the clouds once.

It was really cool, no pictures though. :no:

I see sun flare created by internal reflection of a very bright light source (the sun). If I tilt my head and squint I guess it kinda, sorta looks like an angel. But it's not.

Edited by phantasia

Close up?

You know, I was wondering if the point of view was based around that piece of cloud. And that's it, it's a cloud to me. Probably looking like the way it is, due to lense flare from the camera. Considering the camera is pointing at the sun, I think the brightness is playing around the cloud there too. I am always looking at the sky and marvel at the sights. I also like taking pictures of the sky too, and all I get is various formations of light and clouds and wind.

So, no Revelations on the cloudy picture? I think maybe i can see The Pink Panther. :innocent:

• Like 1

So, no Revelations on the cloudy picture? I think maybe i can see The Pink Panther. :innocent:

Looks like another hit n' run poster...?

Probably didn't get the responses they had hoped for.

Unless it's spiders!!!!

Hundreds and hundreds of spiders!!!

a-nightmare-of-spiders.jpg

I hate you.

• Like 1