Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

What was it?

SurfnHorseLuvr007

Hey ya'll. One night driving through Louisianna, my mom and her friend were driving and my friend and I were in the back, my mom and her friend saw something bright, like a star, moving across the sky but it was going at a very fast rate and it was going in circles. I know it probally has no relation to the UFO but 2 minutes later, we saw a car on fire. Do you know what the thing we saw was?

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Blood Angel

• Aslan

• dust19

• UnsecureMistress

when your in a car, forward motion can make it look like things are moving, it could have been anything from metoers to a flock of birds to earth plasma. but yes what you saw was a ufo be caused it was unidentified.

ph34r.gifgunsmilie.gif

It was a burning albatross.

Seriously, how is anybody supposed to know what it was? The information is just so scant. People could speculate endlessly about this. You might as well start a thread called I saw something in the sky. Do you know what it was?

hence the acronym UFO unidentified flying object, many people nowadays when you say UFO they immediatly think of alien spacecraft, without realising what the acronym means.

ph34r.gifgunsmilie.gif

That's not the point I'm making BA. I am well aware of the meaning of unidentified and object and their wider application. You yourself suggest it could have been anything...

from metoers to a flock of birds to earth plasma

(whatever 'earth plasma' is)...and you're right, broadly speaking. This is a thread about nothing, and there seem to be more and more of them. Any speculation about what this thing was or wasn't is utterly and unequivocably pointless because it's a half-remembered story probably years old and there just isn't anything to work with. No discussion can be eked out of this and it's a waste of everybody's time trying.

earth plasma is described by scientists as "when the earths gravitational forces and the continental plates rub together causes a super hot energy form known as plasma usually floating upwards and green colored" its rare to see but yes it does exist, also a famous comment usually put to some ufo reports. and yes i do realise the pointlessness of this thread, but new people, like surf do not realise this straight off, but they do learn i guess.

ph34r.gifgunsmilie.gif

aslan's right. every personal ufo report has zip evidence to work with. i am out of here.

i am out of here.

We can but pray, dude...

Anyways, I think it sucks the way people do this...like Aslan said, basically "I saw something in the sky, what was it?"

Even a shred of something would help your case...like what it looked like, what colours, did it make a sound, if there was more than one light how were they arranged, a sketch perhaps...

So many things could be done to help and not have you get shot down like this.