Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * - - - 3 votes

Reminder of Hell

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
102 replies to this topic

#16    The_Spirit_of_Truth

The_Spirit_of_Truth

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 312 posts

Posted 20 September 2012 - 03:33 AM

Do we know that the bottomless pit can mean the only existing Hell? Another question is to what degree were old writings about the Hell true. The reason is the influence of Hellish people on the world's religions, because they wanted them to do not reveal the real truth of their Hellish nation and its Hell.

Personally, when I say Hell, I think of a parallel world where live little devils, other Devilish creatures and the souls of Hellish people.

#17    The_Spirit_of_Truth

The_Spirit_of_Truth

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 312 posts

Posted 20 September 2012 - 04:44 AM

Reminder of Hell is a regularly-occurring thing. Apart from the videos in my post, I can introduce another examples.

A lot of you must have heard of a famous TV Series entitled "Highlander". It has got six seasons and the last two episodes of the sixth one were named "To Be" and "Not To Be" (one name is the opposite of the other as well as human side of Hellish people is often the opposite of their demonical side as if they had "two selves" or "two faces", they also belong to two different worlds - Earth and Hell).

The TV Series has a Hellish subtext. They are "immortal" (like the souls of Hellish people) and we are normal people only. They live through ages and we not. Joe Dawson talks about this difference: "On the surface, we may look alike. But underneath, we are two different species."

Here is a "reminder of Hell" from "To Be":

(On the beginning of this episode Duncan somewhat widens his eyes, then he talks to Amanda who keeps her eyes closed during a little longer moment than normally and during their conversation Duncan lifts up his eyebrow, too. A Hellish person asks him- or herself: "It is the last episode of the TV Series that somewhat indicates us, Hellish people, and on the beginning I see little indicated eyes so it is probable that there will be something Hellish in it." And he or she is right, of course.)

Posted Image

And then here is a "reminder of Hell" from "Not To Be" (this time the actor even directly said the word "Hell", before he had looked down):

Posted Image

Edited by The_Spirit_of_Truth, 20 September 2012 - 04:46 AM.

#18    Rlyeh

Rlyeh

Omnipotent Entity

• 9,196 posts

• Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. - Terry Pratchett

Posted 20 September 2012 - 04:50 AM

View PostThe_Spirit_of_Truth, on 19 September 2012 - 10:41 PM, said:

This is not any crap. It is just a reality, which normal people were forbidden to know. And who had never heard of it before, he can take it for a crap. But the fact that we have never heard of something still does not mean that it is a crap. Sometimes it can only be something what was hidden from us too long.
I have heard it before, it's still crap. The biggest problem is your inability to support these accusations.

#19    Rlyeh

Rlyeh

Omnipotent Entity

• 9,196 posts

• Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. - Terry Pratchett

Posted 20 September 2012 - 05:08 AM

View PostThe_Spirit_of_Truth, on 20 September 2012 - 04:44 AM, said:

A lot of you must have heard of a famous TV Series entitled "Highlander". It has got six seasons and the last two episodes of the sixth one were named "To Be" and "Not To Be" (one name is the opposite of the other as well as human side of Hellish people is often the opposite of their demonical side as if they had "two selves" or "two faces", they also belong to two different worlds - Earth and Hell).
What country are you from?
William Shakespeare's Hamlet starts off with the phrase "To be, or not to be".
It appears you're desperate to make any vague connections with some paranoid delusion and call it evidence.

The TV Series has a Hellish subtext. They are "immortal" (like the souls of Hellish people) and we are normal people only. They live through ages and we not. Joe Dawson talks about this difference: "On the surface, we may look alike. But underneath, we are two different species."
Did you actually comprehend what Highlander was about?
Confirmation bias isn't evidence. Much (all) your evidence relies on vague connections, infact it is so vague I could say they are timetravellers and this same "evidence" would prove me correct too.

#20    The_Spirit_of_Truth

The_Spirit_of_Truth

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 312 posts

Posted 20 September 2012 - 09:06 PM

Hi guys, I would like to say, that there is a little mistake in this vid.

The scene from "The Darkest Hour" is missing the picture of what was on the display of the mobile phone she keeps in her hands (two guys "looking upwards" with one raised finger and lifted eyebrow):

Posted Image

Here is the entire scene:

Posted Image

#21    Hasina

Hasina

Maximillion Hotpocket Puckershuttle

• 3,048 posts

• JINKIES

Posted 20 September 2012 - 09:11 PM

Other then this contextual evidence of people looking around, doing stuff with their faces and all, what else is there to prove your theory? I'm interested in it, I don't believe it, but it's interesting.

Posted Image

~MEH~

#22    The_Spirit_of_Truth

The_Spirit_of_Truth

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 312 posts

Posted 20 September 2012 - 09:12 PM

View PostRlyeh, on 20 September 2012 - 05:08 AM, said:

What country are you from?
William Shakespeare's Hamlet starts off with the phrase "To be, or not to be".
Czech Republic.
I know, that "To be, or not to be" is a very old and famous question. But when we separate "To Be" from "Not To Be", it can be taken both for the question (but already divided) and for two opposite things. The more when they are missing a question mark.

#23    The_Spirit_of_Truth

The_Spirit_of_Truth

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 312 posts

Posted 20 September 2012 - 09:28 PM

View PostHasina, on 20 September 2012 - 09:11 PM, said:

Other then this contextual evidence of people looking around, doing stuff with their faces and all, what else is there to prove your theory? I'm interested in it, I don't believe it, but it's interesting.
The "did stuff" with their faces has its rules. It has its meaning. For example the sample from the last episodes from the fantastic TV Series ("Arabela", "Navstevnici" and "Highlander") that contains the "reminder of Hell". All of the TV Series has something what reminds the essence of Hellish people:

For example, "Arabela" + "Arabela se vraci" - two parallel worlds (the realm of fairytails and the realm of people). Hellish people also belong into two parallel worlds (Earth and Hell). The main negative "hero" occurrs in the TV Series in three versions (like the three heads of the dragon in its human forms from "Убить дракона"). Hellish people often display themselves as if they were "two times" or exceptionally even "three times". One version - the human they seem to be, second version - the hidden demonical side in them, third version - their soul as a whole such as it is. The hidden meaning in the TV Series was the support of Evil, because the "evil hero" was "complete" when being "three times" and probably he was changed into the raven that was firstly destroyed but then brought to life again by the king and released. The whole story ends by the fly of the raven - the saved evil. These are the indications of Hellish people. They do seemingly good stories but they are putting their evil indications into them.

#24    lizzieboo

lizzieboo

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 521 posts

• He was more like a succession of extraordinary events than a person. (Douglas Adams)

Posted 20 September 2012 - 10:21 PM

Oh, piffle. The only evil beings are the human kind.

All right, I see what's going on. This is the opening salvo in what will be an escalating series of juvenile tit for tat exchanges. Well titted! Stand by for my upcoming tat. --Dr. Sheldon Cooper

#25    The_Spirit_of_Truth

The_Spirit_of_Truth

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 312 posts

Posted 20 September 2012 - 10:53 PM

View Postlizzieboo, on 20 September 2012 - 10:21 PM, said:

The only evil beings are the human kind.
And it is especially valid for the part of it that is Hellish.

#26    The_Spirit_of_Truth

The_Spirit_of_Truth

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 312 posts

Posted 21 September 2012 - 02:26 AM

View PostRlyeh, on 20 September 2012 - 04:50 AM, said:

I have heard it before, it's still crap. The biggest problem is your inability to support these accusations.
As for the proofs, the most serious ones could mainly be reached by a special equipment that would be capable of seeing a soul inside of men. Then this equipment would find both Hellish humanoid souls (majority) and normal human souls (minority). But I do not have such an equipment. Other method of "getting proofs" would be secret "eavesdropping" of all the people that would discover that many of them have a regular secret conversation about Hellish things. But because I have no such equipment nor the eavesdropping I spoke about, I cannot get any such straight and strongest proofs, of course.
However, I have heard and seen a lot of things that support my claiming about Hellish people. Apart from it I have some materials (not any phantasy but a rough reality) that I cannot post here.
But perhaps if someone with a perfectly-working brain did only take a look down at our human society and how it works, perhpas his conclusion could speak in the favor of theory that the biggest countries must have the same hidden government, that there must be a big secret society in them all that in fact rules the entire world.
It seems that there is some rule of "allotment of roles", of a way how to divide the roles of single subjects (people, countries) in such a way to make everything look as if it arose naturally without any invisible supervision of some hidden leader (on the other hand, some countries sometimes have such an "independent role" from their long-lasting development).
In case of "Satanic indications" it means that when somewhere is for instance forty Hellish singers, only one of them will directly sing about Hellish things and use some bigger "Satanic indications", two of them won't sing about the Hellish things at all, but they will use some little indications only, whereas the remaining thirty seven won't use any "Satanic indications" at all. Such a distribution of roles makes people, things and countries look independently, originally and differently. It seemingly excludes the possibility that they all are directed by someone behind and/or above them all. But as I said, only seemingly. Question is only if in this "handing out" of roles were made some mistakes. If not, than for instance in cinematography we will hardly ever prove something by means of "eye herald" and "reminder of Hell", for example. But if yes, then we can prove something.

Edited by The_Spirit_of_Truth, 21 September 2012 - 02:27 AM.

#27    Hasina

Hasina

Maximillion Hotpocket Puckershuttle

• 3,048 posts

• JINKIES

Posted 21 September 2012 - 02:52 AM

View PostThe_Spirit_of_Truth, on 21 September 2012 - 02:26 AM, said:

As for the proofs, the most serious ones could mainly be reached by a special equipment that would be capable of seeing a soul inside of men. Then this equipment would find both Hellish humanoid souls (majority) and normal human souls (minority). But I do not have such an equipment. Other method of "getting proofs" would be secret "eavesdropping" of all the people that would discover that many of them have a regular secret conversation about Hellish things. But because I have no such equipment nor the eavesdropping I spoke about, I cannot get any such straight and strongest proofs, of course.
However, I have heard and seen a lot of things that support my claiming about Hellish people. Apart from it I have some materials (not any phantasy but a rough reality) that I cannot post here.
But perhaps if someone with a perfectly-working brain did only take a look down at our human society and how it works, perhpas his conclusion could speak in the favor of theory that the biggest countries must have the same hidden government, that there must be a big secret society in them all that in fact rules the entire world.
It seems that there is some rule of "allotment of roles", of a way how to divide the roles of single subjects (people, countries) in such a way to make everything look as if it arose naturally without any invisible supervision of some hidden leader (on the other hand, some countries sometimes have such an "independent role" from their long-lasting development).
In case of "Satanic indications" it means that when somewhere is for instance forty Hellish singers, only one of them will directly sing about Hellish things and use some bigger "Satanic indications", two of them won't sing about the Hellish things at all, but they will use some little indications only, whereas the remaining thirty seven won't use any "Satanic indications" at all. Such a distribution of roles makes people, things and countries look independently, originally and differently. It seemingly excludes the possibility that they all are directed by someone behind and/or above them all. But as I said, only seemingly. Question is only if in this "handing out" of roles were made some mistakes. If not, than for instance in cinematography we will hardly ever prove something by means of "eye herald" and "reminder of Hell", for example. But if yes, then we can prove something.

:| Uh-huh. Why?

Posted Image

~MEH~

#28    Rlyeh

Rlyeh

Omnipotent Entity

• 9,196 posts

Posted 21 September 2012 - 05:02 AM

View PostThe_Spirit_of_Truth, on 21 September 2012 - 12:33 AM, said:

As for the proves, the most serious ones could mainly be reached by a special equipment that would be capable of seeing a soul inside of men. Then  this
equipment would find both Hellish humanoid souls (majority) and normal human souls (minority). But I do not have such an equipment. Other method of "getting
proves" would be secret "eavesdropping" of all the people that would discover that many of them have a regular secret conversation about Hellish things. But because I have no such equipment nor the eavesdropping I spoke about, I cannot get any such straight and strongest proves, of course.
And with your same "evidence", I can prove they are actually timetravellers.

More likely it would see you're a nut case.

In case of "Satanic indications" it means that when somewhere is for instance forty Hellish singers, only one of them will directly sing about Hellish things and use some bigger "Satanic indications", two of them won't sing about the Hellish things at all, but they will use some little indications only, whereas the remaining thirty seven won't use any "Satanic indications" at all.
So how do you come to the conclusion they are "Hellish"?
Please look up the term "confirmation bias".

Such a distribution of roles makes people, things and countries look independently, originally and differently. It seemingly excludes the possibility that they all are directed by someone behind and/or above them all. But as I said, only seemingly. Question is only if in this "handing out" of roles were made some mistakes. If not, than for instance in cinematography we will hardly ever prove something by means of "eye herald" and "reminder of Hell", for example. But if yes, than we can prove something.
That is a lot of fantasy, got anything of substance? Because you could be in a cult that sacrifices children, while presenting the false image you don't. Is that evidence or even fair to accuse you of things you haven't done?

However you've proven my point, you're unable to support your accusations with anything more than flimsy guesswork.

Edited by Rlyeh, 21 September 2012 - 05:05 AM.

#29    Parsec

Parsec

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 214 posts

Posted 21 September 2012 - 09:29 PM

View PostThe_Spirit_of_Truth, on 21 September 2012 - 02:26 AM, said:

Ok, you've got me, I can't resist.

First, if "normal" people can't see, recognize or even know about Hell people, how can you?
Are you one of them?

Why do they have to remind themselves about Hell? Are they homesick?

Are they aware to be Hell people, or do they live ignoring it? That's the reason why they have to remind themeselves? What's their goal?

According to you, in the examples you've posted, who should be Hell people? The actors, the screenwriters, the producers, who? All of them? Because you know that people in your pictures and videos are only actors, who're said to do what they do, and not the real characters?

So, everybody whose astrological signs are Gemini or Pisces, should be Hell people (you know, "two faces", "two natures", etc.)?

Is there a genealogy of them, or do they come on Earth randomly? What are them, evil souls incarnated, instead of "normal" souls? So everybody could be them, could we all have some Hell relative?

About your statement in the quote that I've bolded: why, does anybody have such a thing? It would be great, a real breakthrough, we can finally be sure if souls exist or not! Does it work with ghosts too?

I don't know if I have a "perfectly-working brain", but I do know that people and society sucks. And unfortunately there's no need to trouble Hell or Hell people for it.

#30    The_Spirit_of_Truth

The_Spirit_of_Truth

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 312 posts

Posted 22 September 2012 - 04:44 AM

View PostParsec, on 21 September 2012 - 09:29 PM, said:

Ok, you've got me, I can't resist.

Glad to hear that lol.

First, if "normal" people can't see, recognize or even know about Hell people, how can you?

When they began to hunt my soul years ago, I could several times listen to their secret conversations when they spoke about these things without awareness that
somebody is listening to them. They have also said about me that I am one of the elected (when little child I was visited by the circle of stars, toys in my room were
moving by themselves, I have always been unable of ejaculation when awaken, only during a sleep, almost like some "elected virgin", but I have erection and I like women). After longer time of "meeting them in action" I have started to see - now and then only - pieces of their dark energies or even their soul - a figure within the body not entirely connected to it.

Are you one of them?

No, I am not. (But they would be able to say that "No" surely more convincingly than I.)

Why do they have to remind themselves about Hell? Are they homesick?

Already in previous years I have seen Hellish people repeatedly using their indications (color of the clothes, numbers of cars etc.")
with an obvious purpose. It has always had a meaning for them. It was also clear that they use their indication in movies, too (also including the reminder of their Hell).

The principle is very simple. They cannot straightly say that they exist, but they love to use some indications of it. It is their hobby - to stay officially hidden,
yet seeing the signs of their nation in their works. It is also a kind of their hidden signature.

Are they aware to be Hell people, or do they live ignoring it?

Could you be not aware of Hell when you would be little perceiving it all your life? Could you ignore the fact that you perceive it?

According to you, in the examples you've posted, who should be Hell people? The actors, the screenwriters, the producers, who? All of them? Because you know that people in your pictures and videos are only actors, who're said to do what they do, and not the real characters?

More or less all the important people who set up the movie together. In case of some movies Hellish people prefer to mainly use their own people. But in other cases many things can be done by anyone normal.

So, everybody whose astrological signs are Gemini or Pisces, should be Hell people (you know, "two faces", "two natures", etc.)?

No, these are astrological signs that do not decide what type of soul you have. But in some cases they can give you an inclination toward a bigger changes in mood or bigger endowments for instability, for example (but there are many astrological aspects that decide the whole).

Is there a genealogy of them, or do they come on Earth randomly? What are them, evil souls incarnated, instead of "normal" souls? So everybody could be them, could we all have some Hell relative?

Perhaps they have some records of the past, I do not know exactly. Their souls are humanoid, capable of entering human body, but they are demonical humanoids originating from a negative parallel world called Hell. Yes, we all have a Hellish relative, some even majority. But externally they behave normally all through their life.

About your statement in the quote that I've bolded: why, does anybody have such a thing? It would be great, a real breakthrough, we can finally be sure if souls exist or not! Does it work with ghosts too?

I believe that Hellish people themselves know how to picture their soul but they won't tell this secret to normal people. They still probably want to stay hidden.

I don't know if I have a "perfectly-working brain", but I do know that people and society sucks. And unfortunately there's no need to trouble Hell or Hell people for it.

Society is how it was made by people and the majority of people are Hellish. They have set up the rules for it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users