Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

I guess I'm interested in more of a Medium...

BatDan

Not sure which would be more appropriate. either or really....

I'm hoping to get a true read on things so I won't say exactly why I'm asking for such. Hoping you guys/girls can see and understand why...

Birthdate: December 28th 1982...Live in PA...thank you in advance :)

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BatDan

• WARRIOR FOR THE LIGHT

• puridalan

• Yugure

Em I was picturing you on a a subway thing or whatever, or metro..whatever you guys call those things, em you seem like a bussiness type person. Anywho, when I got to the apt. (I believe) could be wrong, but I felt two major things something about a move and what have you another with your signifcant other.

That's just what I saw, could be wrong.

O, and as I was about to send this, I got the name Lucy..if that rings any bells

Interestingly I get Subway too, but also LONDON. And a lady with shortish (layered and just above the shoulder) brown hairstyle. London seems emphasised.

Em I was picturing you on a a subway thing or whatever, or metro..whatever you guys call those things, em you seem like a bussiness type person. Anywho, when I got to the apt. (I believe) could be wrong, but I felt two major things something about a move and what have you another with your signifcant other.

That's just what I saw, could be wrong.

O, and as I was about to send this, I got the name Lucy..if that rings any bells

Thanks. none of that pertains to my current situation. but thank you guys anyway

Em I still find it odd we both thought the same thing, well I am not satisified I will try to see what I can do, thanks.

Not sure which would be more appropriate. either or really....

I'm hoping to get a true read on things so I won't say exactly why I'm asking for such. Hoping you guys/girls can see and understand why...

Birthdate: December 28th 1982...Live in PA...thank you in advance :)

I understand why you don't want to talk much on the situation. It's a very personal matter.

Though I believe that no one should be punished for another person's crime, that doesn't mean you should be punished either. Don't let some tight-laced morons tell you what to do with yourself. It's your body, not theirs. They can't stop you, and you can't live to your fullest happiness unless you do it.

I say these things because I feel a kinsmanship to you... The same thing almost happened to me.

Edited by Yugure

I understand why you don't want to talk much on the situation. It's a very personal matter.

Though I believe that no one should be punished for another person's crime, that doesn't mean you should be punished either. Don't let some tight-laced morons tell you what to do with yourself. It's your body, not theirs. They can't stop you, and you can't live to your fullest happiness unless you do it.

I say these things because I feel a kinsmanship to you... The same thing almost happened to me.

oh yeah? what almost happened to you exactly? and what crime are you accusing me of exactly now?

He is very p***ed at your behavior.... you should have known better. Your a young man, but more like a kid... Cant sit still.... you have a dark shadow or side to you... and he's dissapointed. You need to grow up. Oh, and your too loud! doesnt like it.... anything else?

Sorry....

Edited by WARRIOR FOR THE LIGHT

He is very p***ed at your behavior.... you should have known better. Your a young man, but more like a kid... Cant sit still.... you have a dark shadow or side to you... and he's dissapointed. You need to grow up. Oh, and your too loud! doesnt like it.... anything else?

Sorry....

What's he p***ed about? What the **** more can I do...I can't make him happy. I never had my childhood HE should know that....can't sit still? Dark shadow?!? He helped to create that. I'm working on it. He finds fault with everything and everyone....everyone is too loud...give me more please?

Sorry....

I don't know what I'm here to do. I thought maybe I was getting the jist of itsince what happened, happened last month but now I feel lost again...I think I know but what should I have known better about?...though I really think i know

Sorry honey... not getting anything for "a her" ...

A message more of a strong....."Just grow up" type thing... and all I got is male... but from the feel of it possible a Dad type figure or maybe older brother who played role of Dad???? But I think more Dad... Authoritive... Strong handed.

This should make perfect sense to you ???

I know whatever you undertake, you are good at it, but its not what you should be "wasting" your time on doing.... the current things that occupys your time "majority" of time..... this is the disappointment because your capable of more. No pun intended, but this will haunt you until you step up to responsibility of Adulthood.

But look, the best of people because of their insecurities turn into cranky pants.... this is NOT your fault, it is theirs...They belittle because they cant acheive... sometimes it also makes them unappreciative and demeaning sometimes too. Because it then makes them feel important or "someone" to be able to do this to another.... But thats no more... so why do you want to know now??? Its over...

Alcohol....??? Did he drink?

Close the door, move on, become the productive person you have the potential to be. But heed the main message... Grow up, stop playing around. You can do more for yourself, and you know it....

Sorry, I dont mean to be harsh to you honey... but it comes as it comes...

you can be more, get serious, and stop playing around with your life.

Jewish candle stand????? Like at christmas????

Sorry honey... not getting anything for "a her" ...

A message more of a strong....."Just grow up" type thing... and all I got is male... but from the feel of it possible a Dad type figure or maybe older brother who played role of Dad???? But I think more Dad... Authoritive... Strong handed.

This should make perfect sense to you ???

I know whatever you undertake, you are good at it, but its not what you should be "wasting" your time on doing.... the current things that occupys your time "majority" of time..... this is the disappointment because your capable of more. No pun intended, but this will haunt you until you step up to responsibility of Adulthood.

But look, the best of people because of their insecurities turn into cranky pants.... this is NOT your fault, it is theirs...They belittle because they cant acheive... sometimes it also makes them unappreciative and demeaning sometimes too. Because it then makes them feel important or "someone" to be able to do this to another.... But thats no more... so why do you want to know now??? Its over...

Alcohol....??? Did he drink?

Close the door, move on, become the productive person you have the potential to be. But heed the main message... Grow up, stop playing around. You can do more for yourself, and you know it....

Sorry, I dont mean to be harsh to you honey... but it comes as it comes...

you can be more, get serious, and stop playing around with your life.

Jewish candle stand????? Like at christmas????

Thanks. And yes it's alcohol and my father. I don't understand what he means about being more grown up. You don't get the vibes that I have stopped playing around? I don't know what that means...I'm not having any fun..I work 40-70 hours/week...I drink maybe once/week but again it's not neccesarily fun...my Birthday was the 28th of December...is there anything about that day you can pick up? As well as after-effects?

Thanks. And yes it's alcohol and my father. I don't understand what he means about being more grown up. You don't get the vibes that I have stopped playing around? I don't know what that means...I'm not having any fun..I work 40-70 hours/week...I drink maybe once/week but again it's not neccesarily fun...my Birthday was the 28th of December...is there anything about that day you can pick up? As well as after-effects?

No.... not on the day... only what little comes, as it comes,...

I dont think it means your not working hard enough, being your putting in all those hours.... but just not at the "right" thing... and not that "your" drinking... That "he" did.

I also relate to your greif with him.

My Dad drank too.... He was a very insecure person about his own self worth.... So he drank to make himself "comfortable" to "fit in" the world..... My dad wasnt cruel, but he was very irratable because of the drinking, however he was as good as a father... "as he knew how to be".... He was a young soul, needed more to learn about life... this world and the next...

But whats important about "how they were" , and this is for "both of us" ... is that we both (you and I ) recognize this about them and that "WE" choose to be different... we choose to be better than what was shown to us....

Some times the people we are "given" in our life, are put with us so that we learn from them.... good or bad. Thats what makes us "educated spirits"....

What do you do for work?

No.... not on the day... only what little comes, as it comes,...

I dont think it means your not working hard enough, being your putting in all those hours.... but just not at the "right" thing... and not that "your" drinking... That "he" did.

I also relate to your greif with him.

My Dad drank too.... He was a very insecure person about his own self worth.... So he drank to make himself "comfortable" to "fit in" the world..... My dad wasnt cruel, but he was very irratable because of the drinking, however he was as good as a father... "as he knew how to be".... He was a young soul, needed more to learn about life... this world and the next...

But whats important about "how they were" , and this is for "both of us" ... is that we both (you and I ) recognize this about them and that "WE" choose to be different... we choose to be better than what was shown to us....

Some times the people we are "given" in our life, are put with us so that we learn from them.... good or bad. Thats what makes us "educated spirits"....

What do you do for work?

I work at a hotel at the moment. I enjoy it but definitely does not pay enough. And I know I'm here to do so much more ...I'm trying to spread as much love and insight as I possibly can but it's been difficult. And I don't know which direction to head in

Is the "heR" your referring to.... her in the pic?

ok... I'll see if I get anything, but I never can tell....

Find your peace... always strive for betterment... never backwards. And always look for TRUTH. That is where the Light is found.

Blessings