Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

2012 is it real ?

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#16    Render

Render

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,094 posts

Posted 09 January 2010 - 03:37 PM

http://www.unexplain...c=169254&st=105

and repeat

#17    SlimJim22

SlimJim22

Alien Abducter

• 4,682 posts

• "As far as we can discern, the sole purpose of human existence is to kindle a light in the darkness of mere being." Carl Jung

Posted 10 January 2010 - 04:47 PM

No-one knows what's gonna happen but it is great fun speculating. I found this highly interesting sight. Don't know what most of you will make of it but they do raise some striking coincidences. Explore the rest of the site if you get a chance.

In brief it is about the Aquila earthquake last year and how it may have been predicted by the music industry. Check it out.
Eye of Jupiter

"I belive no thing, I follow the Law of One. I am a Man-O'-Sion under construction."

#18    TheSearcher

TheSearcher

Coffee expert extraordinair

• 3,845 posts

Posted 12 January 2010 - 07:54 AM

View PostSlimJim22, on 10 January 2010 - 04:47 PM, said:

No-one knows what's gonna happen but it is great fun speculating. I found this highly interesting sight. Don't know what most of you will make of it but they do raise some striking coincidences. Explore the rest of the site if you get a chance.

In brief it is about the Aquila earthquake last year and how it may have been predicted by the music industry. Check it out.
Eye of Jupiter

Erm Sorry mate but that's just ridiculous nonsense. I checked that link and it has even less sense that a one legged man in an ar$e kicking contest.

It is only the ignorant who despise education.
Publilius Syrus.

So god made me an atheist. Who are you to question his wisdom?!

#19    SlimJim22

SlimJim22

Alien Abducter

• 4,682 posts

• "As far as we can discern, the sole purpose of human existence is to kindle a light in the darkness of mere being." Carl Jung

Posted 12 January 2010 - 10:37 AM

View PostTheSearcher, on 12 January 2010 - 07:54 AM, said:

Erm Sorry mate but that's just ridiculous nonsense. I checked that link and it has even less sense that a one legged man in an ar$e kicking contest.
Hah... I wondered what reaction it would get. Thanks for making me laugh. I know it is a ridiculous idea. I thought it was funny and hit on nothing more than coicidences like Aquila the Eagle. Maybe that is all the Universe is just a massive jumble of coicidences. Lets just say that that was the extreme view. Where do they get it from eh?

"I belive no thing, I follow the Law of One. I am a Man-O'-Sion under construction."

#20    TheSearcher

TheSearcher

Coffee expert extraordinair

• 3,845 posts

Posted 13 January 2010 - 07:58 AM

View PostSlimJim22, on 12 January 2010 - 10:37 AM, said:

Hah... I wondered what reaction it would get. Thanks for making me laugh. I know it is a ridiculous idea. I thought it was funny and hit on nothing more than coicidences like Aquila the Eagle. Maybe that is all the Universe is just a massive jumble of coicidences. Lets just say that that was the extreme view. Where do they get it from eh?

A certain dutch herb comes to mind ....

It is only the ignorant who despise education.
Publilius Syrus.

So god made me an atheist. Who are you to question his wisdom?!

#21    Hans Dolbrook

Hans Dolbrook

opemmind1963

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,558 posts

Posted 13 January 2010 - 08:48 PM

it's real!real stupid,real bull!!!

Posted Image

{" Everyone needs to feel safe but hell; might as well blame the trailer park for attracting lightning bolts and tornados. I mean, I had a hand in certain things. But everybody's got free will... I just give them enough rope to hang themselves."-Lucas Buck}

#22    aneelsamuel90

aneelsamuel90

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 18 January 2010 - 12:11 PM

2012 is very real... there are so many end of the world theories many of them can be easily debunked, however, there are many theories that do make sense even if there isn't so much of evidence supporting it... I would like to keep an open mind, while not stop living my life.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users