Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 1 votes

$100,000 Reward for Proof of an ET Spacecraft

james fox ufo et spacecraft proof reward

• Please log in to reply
144 replies to this topic

#16    Esoteric Toad

Esoteric Toad

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 689 posts

• Where does one get certified as an "Ancient Astronaut Theorist" or "Cryptozoologist"?

Posted 23 February 2013 - 07:13 PM

Never going to happen if it is a serious offer. Since it a documentary by dubious folks anyway they will likely pay it out, create a sensation and then show the world another lump o' carpTM that is anything but extraterrestrial.

With all of the supposed visits of aliens to earth none of them have ever dropped the equivalent of a gum wrapper or soda can, never?!? Of course it has been covered up....every time it might have happened, right?

#17    Starseed hybrid 1111

Starseed hybrid 1111

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 326 posts

• "Take the Red Matrix pill" be your own authentic self neo

Posted 23 February 2013 - 07:15 PM

hello people there's proof already million of case,witnesses,pictures etc as well as proof:)anyway its not the lack of evidence of aliens and spacecraft its the lack of people's open mind and too many unwilling skeptics out there and close minded people.and i do mean really close minded people.a hardcore skeptic will dismiss all amount of evidence and etc given to him so what's the use.unless a alien(s) land on their backyard nothing will change their mind at all.so dealing with skeptics its a lost cause.there's a healthy line between healthy skepticism vs unhealthy one.

#18    Oppono Astos

Oppono Astos

Overlord of Delgon

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,967 posts

Posted 23 February 2013 - 07:29 PM

View PostKing Cobra 1408, on 23 February 2013 - 07:15 PM, said:

hello people there's proof already million of case,witnesses,pictures etc as well as proof:)anyway its not the lack of evidence of aliens and spacecraft its the lack of people's open mind and too many unwilling skeptics out there and close minded people.and i do mean really close minded people.a hardcore skeptic will dismiss all amount of evidence and etc given to him so what's the use.unless a alien(s) land on their backyard nothing will change their mind at all.so dealing with skeptics its a lost cause.there's a healthy line between healthy skepticism vs unhealthy one.
Signature is reply...

Who is the skeptic: the realist who won't accept belief, or the believer who won't accept reality?

#19    freetoroam

freetoroam

Honourary member of the UM asylum

• 6,471 posts

• If you didn't see it with your own eyes, or hear it with your own ears, don't invent it with your small mind and share it with your big mouth!

Posted 23 February 2013 - 08:08 PM

Filmmaker James Fox will make this announcement as part of the promotion for his upcoming movie The 701

========================================================

OMG, he has a film coming out, I must go and see it, I am so glad he has come out with this promotional acti........................oh wait!!!

In an ideal World a law would be passed were NO guns were allowed and all those out there destroyed, trouble is the law makers are not going to take a risk of trying to pass that without making sure they are armed first.

#20    nothinglizx2

nothinglizx2

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 115 posts

Posted 23 February 2013 - 09:24 PM

It is a con first and for most.  If you have alien evidence it will be confiscated, you'll be black mailed into never speaking about it or just disappeared.  $100,000 is that it?  It's not the friggin lottery, and that's not even a rational amount of money for hitting the Jack Pot!  If this guy wants to be proved wrong then he is going up against every piece of evidence out there that has and hasn't already been made public.  As long as the powers that be deny all proofs of alien existance, they can keep you living in fear, denial, narrow sightedness, they can box you up in your mind, inprison you there and throw away the key.  Don't be silly, $100,000 means that odds are that someone has undeniable proof.  But a $100,000,000 means that more likely to win the lottery than to find alien evidence.

#21    freetoroam

freetoroam

Honourary member of the UM asylum

• 6,471 posts

• If you didn't see it with your own eyes, or hear it with your own ears, don't invent it with your small mind and share it with your big mouth!

Posted 23 February 2013 - 09:29 PM

View Postnothinglizx2, on 23 February 2013 - 09:24 PM, said:

It is a con first and for most.  If you have alien evidence it will be confiscated, you'll be black mailed into never speaking about it or just disappeared.  $100,000 is that it?  It's not the friggin lottery, and that's not even a rational amount of money for hitting the Jack Pot!  If this guy wants to be proved wrong then he is going up against every piece of evidence out there that has and hasn't already been made public.  As long as the powers that be deny all proofs of alien existance, they can keep you living in fear, denial, narrow sightedness, they can box you up in your mind, inprison you there and throw away the key.  Don't be silly, $100,000 means that odds are that someone has undeniable proof.  But a $100,000,000 means that more likely to win the lottery than to find alien evidence.

You are right, but thats not the point, the point is "are you going to pay to see his new film?" lol

In an ideal World a law would be passed were NO guns were allowed and all those out there destroyed, trouble is the law makers are not going to take a risk of trying to pass that without making sure they are armed first.

#22    WhyDontYouBeliEveMe

WhyDontYouBeliEveMe

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 489 posts

• When i'm right,no one remembers!
    When i'm wrong no one forgets !

Posted 23 February 2013 - 09:41 PM

i m sure someone out there have some real proof of ET . but to bad .. i dont think they know they can win prize money with it !

#23    spud the mackem

spud the mackem

Spud the Mackem

• 3,295 posts

• man who ask for nothing shall never be disappointed

Posted 23 February 2013 - 11:11 PM

The hunt is on once more,and you will surely see them all come out of the woodwork.There,s a one working in our SuperMkt stacking shelves, calls himself Elvissimo P.Reslee.

(1) try your best, ............if that dont work.
(2) try your second best, ........if that dont work
(3) give up you aint gonna win

#24    mackbolin

mackbolin

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 24 February 2013 - 12:34 AM

hell,the government will most likely give you more to keep to keep your mouth shut.

#25    Irrelevant Man

Irrelevant Man

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 24 February 2013 - 03:09 AM

If aliens aren't real surely they would offered more than this if people are really confident there's no life expect us here on earth then offer 10 million

#26    nothinglizx2

nothinglizx2

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 115 posts

Posted 24 February 2013 - 05:42 AM

I don't think I would go watch his documentary.  Besides I can provide him with all the proof he needs.  DNA and RNA, the continuation of Male and Female in all species on planet earth and the precise co-habitation of all life on planet earth.  If everything were just chaos, then there would be no co-habitation no cooperation what so ever.  It would have take more than 4 billion years just for the earth to spit out a monkey.  If we took aliens and spirits out of the question, the earth itself wouldn't have been able to do anything.  We think so small when it comes to existance.  We think in our dimention, but the amount of dimensions that actually exist are infantismal.  Somebody had to decide where everything
should go and I hardly think that we are a test species, an accident in existance.  If Aliens do exist, they are way smarter than us, we are a barbaric and wasteful race.  They probably influence us everyday and we don't even know it.

As for an ET spacecraft, I do not have evidence.  But I don't need one.  I can rationalize that some how this all got here and some how we all seem to co-habitate and even as there are good people and bad people living on earth, it is
as white cells fighting bad cells in a body for the stability or unstability of the whole.  But if we aren't the only beings in the universe, there is one thing that is universal, we all imagine or dream of leaving our planet to discover something outside of it.

Once we realize that information is true, then we need to understand that if these beings have been visiting our planet or maby even created on this planet thousands or millions of years ago, then it is likely that often times they
run into trouble here.  Our ogvernment and military is powerful enough to cover up evidence.  Its ally is the wide-spread of people on the planet.  Cause who ever controls information, controls who hears and see's it and lets face it,
the way to shut any mouth is to hold the gun up to your or someone you love.  Yikes I ranted again.

#27    topsecretresearch

topsecretresearch

Astral Projection

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 692 posts

Posted 24 February 2013 - 09:27 AM

What if I was to tell you I can sell you an ET craft for 20 trillion dollars?

Posted Image

Posted Image

The problem is humans do not have that type of wealth. The only way to achieve that type of wealth is a private space industry. If ET craft happen to crash or are shot down by secret weapons copying the ETs then it is a very classified nature. There are ET craft that are being kept at some highly garded hanger, it was rumored Wright Field a long time ago, or an underground facility.

Asking $100,000 for an alien craft is like trying buy a new porsche for $20. I guess it's worth a try but don't count your luck.

Edited by topsecretresearch, 24 February 2013 - 09:31 AM.

#28    Kludge808

Kludge808

Forum god of all things

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,741 posts

• Proud Member of the Geriatric Squadron
    Proud Member of the Thinking Class

Posted 24 February 2013 - 01:44 PM

And watch all the Flaming True Believers (aka: the woo woo crowd) come out ... :no:

Millions of sightings and witnesses and such.  Uh-huh.  And of those millions, all except a very, very, very few have been totally shredded.  Even among those, there is not one bit of evidence of a verified alien presence.  Not one.  "Unknown" does not translate to "alien", kiddies.  Even your hero Fox Mulder knew that.

Y'know, I get a giggle every time a FTB or CTist mentioned being "open minded."  To them, it means "My way is the only way and you must agree with me or you're closed minded."  This means they're closed minded as well since they refuse to entertain opposing viewpoints.  At the same time, their version of "open minded" also means being so open their thought processes fall out.  Oddly, the FTDs (Flaming True Debunkers) have the same problem.  It's kind of ironic, I think.

Who am I?  I'm a true skeptic.  I don't believe either side has presented overwhelming evidence that it's the correct one regarding alien craft or an alien presence on Earth.  I also dislike the phrase Unidentified Flying Object (UFO) since it has taken a connotation of meaning aliens.  In its place I prefer Unknown Aerial Phenomenon (UAP) which allows for a broader range of possibilities including atmospheric anomalies.

Who am I?  I'm a 1000+ hour pilot who has spent many times that watching the sky ... paying attention to the sky, day and night.  Have I seen things I couldn't identify?  Of course I have and anyone who spends any time in the air has as well.  When I was flying, did I call ATC or Approach Control dependent on where I was for some sort of confirmation?  Oh, yeah.  Most of the time that cleared up the "mystery."  When that didn't work, they'd usually ask if I wanted to make a report.  My answer was invariably, "No, sir.  I wouldn't know what to report."  They seemed quite happy with that.

Who am I?  I'm someone utterly fascinated by the Lonny Zamora case and the Logan County, OH, to Beaver, PA, chase.  One or two others but they don't stack up against those two.

Who am I?  I'm someone who's damned sure that reward won't be collected by an honest bit of evidence.

Whirled Infamous Author and all around really strange person
Not a complete idiot.  Some pieces are missing.

One of UM's Happy Mutants

#29    Domina Lucis

Domina Lucis

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 487 posts

• "I'm not dead, so I'm obviously doing something right."

Posted 25 February 2013 - 01:37 AM

Hm. I wonder how this will all play out. What counts as proof worthy enough to win the prize money? That's just my question.

Posted Image

Domina Lucis

#30    topsecretresearch

topsecretresearch

Astral Projection

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 692 posts

Posted 25 February 2013 - 04:48 AM

An alien spacecraft such as a flying saucer or an alien body would be not very likley simply because there is a cover-up. You would have a media black out, cover mechanism etc. What is more likely is ET debris and that sort of thing.

One example would be a New Berlin, New York case from 1964 where the occupants were performing repairs on a craft.

You can read about this case in the book UFOs Over New York By Preston Dennett.

To her surprise, she also found an apparent piece of cable. Says Hatzenbuhler, "The outer part of it looked like the wrapping, something like a brown paper towl, only it wasn't like our paper towl. It felt rather like that, and was dark brown in color. It seemed to be a wrapping for a cable, tubular. And in the center of it - it had been cut laterally - you could see the strip, maybe an inch wide, more or less, something that looked like finely shredded aluminum strips laid in there, and it was as long as the piece of paper, and that the color and feel of aluminum, although it wasn't aluminum. It didn't behave like aluminum. Aluminum will crumple and this didn't crumple. You couldn't crease it. It was inside, strips of this, laying inside the paper. You could remove the inside, for the outside paper had been cut along the length of the piece, but it was all together."

Unfortunately, this crucial piece of evidence has become lost.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users