Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

UFO appeared during discussion on Moon-Hoax

rajeev shagun

Here is the link to the illustration of the event http://www.twitpic.com/ddltp9

I had a bit distrust on UFO’s and had a question … why they always appear in west or US…

But sep10 ,2013 Tuesday evening about 8.14 P.M. I was sitting in open space with friends and other people in remote Dehlapura village,20Km North-East from Bayana,Bharatpur district.

We were having some discussion suddenly I looked at the dark clear sky about 60`north a very bright orange object 10 time bigger n brighter then other stars was there…it took me sec to understand this is not the star and I asked other people to look at it meanwhile its edges started to turn bright red and bit moving like flames and it was even bigger then before may be it came closer to us about few hundreds meters ,as soon as I pointed towards it to give the direction-idea to other people it began to turn left like flash light and become long thin shape…then it moved backward-up-right with tremendous speed and stopped then moved backward down-left and become smaller and whiter then stopped(against low of inertia) then moved fast backward down-right then stopped then moved in same pattern left and then up right and disappeared. It happened so fast that non of us could activate our mobile-video cameras we could only take one picture ,if I would try to activate my camera in video mode I would lost all its Maneuvers.but this picture does not represent the actual color it appear white or due to very bright light on night mode or radiation from the object.

No flying machine of our technology can move like this ,I have never seen any thing fast like this in my life. When it moved backward the speed could be thousand KM/sec…it actually terrified me and made me realized how advance that object was.

I have as well research on twitter and had news that UFO sighted on Sep 6th at Canada and Sep 8th at Ohayo, USA and now on 10th in Rajasthan India by us. They appear here as well but lack of knowledge in people in India don’t pay much attention to it, if I wouldn’t be there no one even notice it, my friend Shubham could actually had seen it prior to me, it was slowly moving on the sky but he just ignored it even often heard that our ancestors made it taboo to point on it they said if you point that things they will harm you and they call it MOOTH or GHAAT I afraid this is nothing else but UFO’s.

Luckily I have at least 5 other eyewitness and I am as well thinking of possibility to get Radar record of that time at nearest Agra Air force base.

I think it is very important to let world know about it, it was very freighting experience.and they are around us.

Luckily they are just observing if they interfere or attack it would take them seconds to vaporized us.

SECOND before i was explaining others why they couldn't reach to the moon,and all the lies about landing by NASA and Armstrong...but this whole didcussion was terminated by this object Was it spirit of any of those astronauts ? i thought for second about this but i hid this feeling to others.

post-102833-0-77253500-1379597883_thumb.

post-102833-0-81502400-1379597960_thumb.

• Like 3

Sounds like another idiotic thread based on CT theories that no - one has gone to the moon!

Just look at the Source: "Hardcore Cartoonist and environmentalist ,Rocket and space science as a hobby" (from the link).

If MID was still with us (rest gently MID) then you would have faced first - hand, powerful data that your stupid CT could not possibly stand up to.

Lets look at this statement from you: "Luckily they are just observing if they interfere or attack it would take them seconds to vaporized us."

Where do you get your information from?? Why do you think they could "vaporize" us?

• Like 3

If they can fly across the universe ! It shuold be a peace of cake for them to vaporize us ! My hobby is to believe everyone and everything till it is been proven to be wrong !

• Like 1

Ah - I dunno, a source that says twit pic made me smile :lol: no offense intended I assure you.

Edited by seeder
  • Like 3

My hobby is to believe everyone and everything till it is been proven to be wrong !

WOW!

• Like 5

I had a bit distrust on UFO’s and had a question … why they always appear in west or US…

But sep10 ,2013 Tuesday evening about 8.14 P.M. I was sitting in open space with friends and other people in remote Dehlapura village,20Km North-East from Bayana,Bharatpur district.

We were having some discussion suddenly I looked at the dark clear sky about 60`north a very bright orange object 10 time bigger n brighter then other stars was there…it took me sec to understand this is not the star and I asked other people to look at it meanwhile its edges started to turn bright red and bit moving like flames and it was even bigger then before may be it came closer to us about few hundreds meters ,as soon as I pointed towards it to give the direction-idea to other people it began to turn left like flash light and become long thin shape…then it moved backward-up-right with tremendous speed and stopped then moved backward down-left and become smaller and whiter then stopped(against low of inertia) then moved fast backward down-right then stopped then moved in same pattern left and then up right and disappeared. It happened so fast that non of us could activate our mobile-video cameras we could only take one picture ,if I would try to activate my camera in video mode I would lost all its Maneuvers.but this picture does not represent the actual color it appear white or due to very bright light on night mode or radiation from the object.

No flying machine of our technology can move like this ,I have never seen any thing fast like this in my life. When it moved backward the speed could be thousand KM/sec…it actually terrified me and made me realized how advance that object was.

I have as well research on twitter and had news that UFO sighted on Sep 6th at Canada and Sep 8th at Ohayo, USA and now on 10th in Rajasthan India by us. They appear here as well but lack of knowledge in people in India don’t pay much attention to it, if I wouldn’t be there no one even notice it, my friend Shubham could actually had seen it prior to me, it was slowly moving on the sky but he just ignored it even often heard that our ancestors made it taboo to point on it they said if you point that things they will harm you and they call it MOOTH or GHAAT I afraid this is nothing else but UFO’s.

Luckily I have at least 5 other eyewitness and I am as well thinking of possibility to get Radar record of that time at nearest Agra Air force base.

I think it is very important to let world know about it, it was very freighting experience.and they are around us.

Luckily they are just observing if they interfere or attack it would take them seconds to vaporized us.

SECOND before i was explaining others why they couldn't reach to the moon,and all the lies about landing by NASA and Armstrong...but this whole didcussion was terminated by this object Was it spirit of any of those astronauts ? i thought for second about this but i hid this feeling to others.

Could you upload a more enlarged image by any chance?

If they can fly across the universe ! It shuold be a peace of cake for them to vaporize us ! My hobby is to believe everyone and everything till it is been proven to be wrong !

Looking at it the other way; the pure skeptic basically has the problem of classifying 10 million people who have had sightings, many of these close encounters with ET's either as nutcases uncapable of discerning Venus from a flying saucer or downright fraudsters.

That is a monumental fantasy.

Edited by zoser
  • Like 1

Before responding to this 'sighting', I'd like to mention a few facts that might be worth taking into account:

- Rajeev has a bit of a history of using any tactic he can to introduce/push his views on the moon hoax, and then completely ignoring facts, eg a couple of examples here and here Readers should note that when challenged, he has in the past either ignored any posts he doesn't like, or disappeared for long periods only to return as if nothing happened. For the record, moon hoax believers haven't a clue and have been completely unable to *ever* come up with a single scrap of evidence to support their claim in any way whatsoever, and I ask Rajeev, again - why doesn't he present his best evidence on the moon hoax thread.

- the sighting contains a lot of claims but no actual evidence whatsoever except a ridiculously tiny thumbnail image of what appears to be a very glarey streetlamp taken through smeared glass

Anyway, let's look at the post - but in summary, I would ask him to get these other witnesses to post here, or at least post a full-resolution version of that image above

They do?? - explain why you believe that and present the evidence.

I have never seen any thing fast like this in my life. When it moved backward the speed could be thousand KM/sec…

Without being able to accurately determine the range, there is no way to make that judgement. It could have been a nearby insect, and your friends may have been humoring you (as they do about the Apollo 'hoax'?).

it actually terrified me and made me realized how advance that object was.

Something moving fast scares you? Toughen up.

I have as well research on twitter

Well, that's certainly the best way to research - no chance of confirmation bias there!! {/sarcasm}

and had news that UFO sighted on Sep 6th at Canada and Sep 8th at Ohayo, USA..

And how did you verify these? In what way were they similar?

people in India don’t pay much attention to it, if I wouldn’t be there no one even notice it,

Deep.

my friend Shubham could actually had seen it prior to me,

PIty it wasn't him who had a camera, then.

it was slowly moving on the sky but he just ignored it even often heard that our ancestors made it taboo to point on it

Again, such a {convenient) shame...

they said if you point that things they will harm you and they call it MOOTH or GHAAT I afraid this is nothing else but UFO’s.

Really? I can't find any reference to Mooth or Ghaat - can you cite where this comes from, or explain it in detail?

Do let us know how you go, or when your friends go public.

One alleged sighting, and they are 'around'?

Luckily they are just observing

Really? Your process of deduction/mindreading is impressive..

if they interfere or attack it would take them seconds to vaporized us.

This based on.... ? You watching too many Dr Who episodes, perhaps?

...before i was explaining others why they couldn't reach to the moon,and all the lies about landing by NASA and Armstrong...but this whole didcussion was terminated by this object Was it spirit of any of those astronauts ?

What a load - start a new thread, it is offtopic.

i thought for second about this but i hid this feeling to others.

But told us! I think your first thought was the right one.

PS - Zoser, you can sure pick the right threads to support... :D

• Like 6

we are really sorry for more image, if we could get video or better shot but this thing gave us so little time that I felt astonished after few seconds of this object merging in the stars.

Actually it was so stable in beginning that I thought it will be giving us some time…but pointing on it (my relative stop me doing so as a taboo but I tried it any way like all non-believer in super nature

Could you upload a more enlarged image by any chance?

Looking at it the other way; the pure skeptic basically has the problem of classifying 10 million people who have had sightings, many of these close encounters with ET's either as nutcases uncapable of discerning Venus from a flying saucer or downright fraudsters.

That is a monumental fantasy.

can you kindly tell me what was it,i was with you before Sep 10th 2013, but after have seen this object .one fact it is sure that it was the fastest moving thing i ever seen . if you want i can provide you the phone nombers of rest 5 people ,one person Subham know how to use facebook but if i ask him he can try this thread. hope you will as well see something like it and then will realize how antique we are.

Let me clarify one thing here, it is nothing to do with the moon hoax and I really miss Mid for his punctuality. I am not here to talk about the moon landing,it was just coincident that this object appeared during this discussion.

I just came back here to get possible chances/idea about this weird thing ,if you continue to insult me

I afraid I will hesitate to share my feeling here.

I can’t talk about it with 4 other illiterate house builders(eye witness) they all may think it will harm them as they believe it was MOOTH or GHAAT. Only Shubham and may be Mukesh (I think he understand what is happening around, I can talk and discuss thanks god if they would delayed couple of seconds to look at the direction ,it would have merged in the space and they would say “Where” like you guys here not believing me.

Shubham was working on FB on his mobile when he saw it first (prior to me) as he explain”it was small and far but moving slowly and I totally ignored it I did not even took it unusual ,I don’t know about these thing…and again started to pay attention to Facebook” he never tried his camera he thought FB is more important. By the time he realize that was gone.

Before responding to this 'sighting', I'd like to mention a few facts that might be worth taking into account:

- Rajeev has a bit of a history of using any tactic he can to introduce/push his views on the moon hoax, and then completely ignoring facts, eg a couple of examples here and here Readers should note that when challenged, he has in the past either ignored any posts he doesn't like, or disappeared for long periods only to return as if nothing happened. For the record, moon hoax believers haven't a clue and have been completely unable to *ever* come up with a single scrap of evidence to support their claim in any way whatsoever, and I ask Rajeev, again - why doesn't he present his best evidence on the moon hoax thread.

- the sighting contains a lot of claims but no actual evidence whatsoever except a ridiculously tiny thumbnail image of what appears to be a very glarey streetlamp taken through smeared glass

Anyway, let's look at the post - but in summary, I would ask him to get these other witnesses to post here, or at least post a full-resolution version of that image above

They do?? - explain why you believe that and present the evidence.

Without being able to accurately determine the range, there is no way to make that judgement. It could have been a nearby insect, and your friends may have been humoring you (as they do about the Apollo 'hoax'?).

Something moving fast scares you? Toughen up.

Well, that's certainly the best way to research - no chance of confirmation bias there!! {/sarcasm}

And how did you verify these? In what way were they similar?

Deep.

PIty it wasn't him who had a camera, then.

Again, such a {convenient) shame...

Really? I can't find any reference to Mooth or Ghaat - can you cite where this comes from, or explain it in detail?

Do let us know how you go, or when your friends go public.

One alleged sighting, and they are 'around'?

Really? Your process of deduction/mindreading is impressive..

This based on.... ? You watching too many Dr Who episodes, perhaps?

What a load - start a new thread, it is offtopic.

But told us! I think your first thought was the right one.

PS - Zoser, you can sure pick the right threads to support... :D

As I explained before, I miss Mid and wish god give peace to his soul. We will never talk about Moon landing on this thread.

Do you believe in spirits ? I don’t though.

Maneuver and speed of that thing made me realize how antique we are…if you see it you will think no different

Sounds like another idiotic thread based on CT theories that no - one has gone to the moon!

Just look at the Source: "Hardcore Cartoonist and environmentalist ,Rocket and space science as a hobby" (from the link).

If MID was still with us (rest gently MID) then you would have faced first - hand, powerful data that your stupid CT could not possibly stand up to.

Lets look at this statement from you: "Luckily they are just observing if they interfere or attack it would take them seconds to vaporized us."

Where do you get your information from?? Why do you think they could "vaporize" us?

Its Mid`s Ghost peeking in on our progress in the actual proof that Space Ghost really is Mid !

You Rock Mid ! Were all on your Six ! :tu:

• Like 1

I request you to give possible theories about it, I Called it unidentified flying object and incident it 100% real so…will discuss here what it could be…hope you will give me some creative positive ideas…I am not extraterritorial believer but now after have seen this thing I ask my self what was it

Let me tell you about how I feel about UFOs. I hate teases. I really, really hate teases. UFOs are like a goddman ****-tease. I freakin' hate them.

• Like 1

Good news i have one more witness, Laxminarayan .he was sitting there and could turn his head to the object and catch it when it started to turn left he as well reminded me dat side view was even brighter n first move was slower den others. His phone no is-0091-9784162513,but he understands little bit english he never use net though.

The Mooth/GHAATH (as indian ppl believes)is woo-doo kind of stuff that u see flying in the sky,burning llike oil lamp and it goes to perticulor person and kill him or turn him in ashes.ppl believe if u point ur finger it will come to u stead him/her.

Good news i have one more witness, Laxminarayan .he was sitting there and could turn his head to the object and catch it when it started to turn left he as well reminded me dat side view was even brighter n first move was slower den others. His phone no is-0091-9784162513,but he understands little bit english he never use net though.

oh my gaaaaawd...i sure hope this is not some guy's actual telephone number! :hmm:

• Like 1

oh my gaaaaawd...i sure hope this is not some guy's actual telephone number! :hmm:

Im ringing him straight away. Then Im gonna pretend Im his banks call centre, in the UK :clap::w00t:

• Like 5

Im ringing him straight away. Then Im gonna pretend Im his banks call centre, in the UK :clap::w00t:

i wouldn't be surprised if this phone number is a hacking scheme, and when you call it, they spy out YOUR bank account and donate all your money to "icantbelievethemoonlandingwasnotahoax.com" ... :D

• Like 3

Let me tell you about how I feel about UFOs. I hate teases. I really, really hate teases. UFOs are like a goddman ****-tease. I freakin' hate them.

it is my or us first time to see something very different then earth-tech and their capacity was very impressive that made me think how kind that thing or object or creature was.i started to realize that ppl who reported before wasn't really nut.

i wouldn't be surprised if this phone number is a hacking scheme, and when you call it, they spy out YOUR bank account and donate all your money to "icantbelievethemoonlandingwasnotahoax.com" ... :D

good joke!?

you call Mr laxminarayan he knows very little english if you have any hindi speaking friend around ,he may confirm the whole event. if you want i can provide you his bank,id,data instead.

do it plz.but don't forget to ask about the event.