Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Arch near Arivaca, Arizona

• Please log in to reply
50 replies to this topic

#46    back to earth

back to earth

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,282 posts

• Like an apparition in a dream
    I turn and seek the self supreme.

Posted 14 November 2014 - 01:54 AM

Oh ... and by the way, I would be putting this info up here if that place was 'open', in Australia, in many of these places, you need an entry permit and an indigenous guide / ranger.

You should see what happens to some of the places that dont have that -   sacrilege !  :(   :angry:

Edited by back to earth, 14 November 2014 - 01:55 AM.

And if a bird can speak, who once was a dinosaur,
and a dog can dream; should it be implausible
that a man might supervise
the construction of light
https://www.youtube....h?v=RQ1JyLVd4ZU

#47    razr

razr

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 14 November 2014 - 02:24 AM

Check out this about the arch......http://www.xpeditions.tv/videos/main-videos/22-videos-dvds/60-episode-7.html       Pretty much shows it's nothing

#48    jaylemurph

jaylemurph

Lector Historiae

• 8,864 posts

• "You can lead a whore to culture, but you can't make him think." Dorothy Parker

Posted 14 November 2014 - 03:43 AM

View Postrazr, on 14 November 2014 - 12:30 AM, said:

I'm in Sierra Vista, it's about 2 hours from me

That's where I was born. Haven't been back since then, though.

--Jaylemurph

"... amongst the most obstinate of our opinions may be classed those which derive from discussions in which we affect to search for the truth, while in reality we are only fortifying prejudice."     -- James Fenimore Cooper, The Pathfinder

Posted Image

Deeply venial

#49    razr

razr

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 14 November 2014 - 03:51 AM

Its alot bigger than it used to be.  Solid with people from mustang corners all the way to hereford/palominas.      To many people now.

#50    Sakari

Sakari

tohi

• 12,567 posts
  • Location:Safford, Arizona...My heart and soul are still on the Oregon Coast.

• Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Posted 23 November 2014 - 02:39 AM

Figured I would post my results from sending the OP an email, and my reply.....

Me to him.....

Hello Robert,

The site is south of Arivaca. To reach the site, you must travel south on Ruby Road. There is a path you must turn off on once you pass the old ghost town of Ruby.

We are planning another expedition very soon...hopefully by the end of the year. While the date is not set for sure yet, it cannot get here soon enough for me. This will be our 5th trip to the site.

We have a video of our last expedition that was made from the lead vehicle. It shows the route from Arivaca to the campsite we use which is very near the site itself. We are selling copies of the video for $100 and anyone who purchases the video is free to join us on our next expedition. All proceeds from the video are going to our next expedition to the site. Or you may choose to purchase the video and travel the route on your own. We only ask that you disturb nothing that you find. We dont want the area petroglyphs and formations painted over with spray paint as is the case with so many little-known caves throughout the country. We also ask anyone that goes ahead of us not to leave traces that they were there, such as trash. However, I encourage all to bring home some of the abundant opal in the area. For that, you will need a pickaxe.

I am assuming you read the article about the site that was written in the Tucson paper some time back. I have gotten a lot of inquiries wanting the exact coordinates to the site but an agreement has been made between the very few folks that have been there and myself to keep this secret. The site is easily reached from the campsite mentioned above. With a purchase of the video, I provide some detailed info on the two routes one can take. With that information, a hiker should have no problem locating the site.

Should you visit the site, BRING A CAMERA. I am including some photos...two of the site from a ridge above and one of the cave underneath the site.

Any other questions, let me know.

Steve Harris

Me to him:

So, basically you made an agreement to keep it secret.
But, the secret can be bought?
This is called a scam, a fraud.
I was hoping you could share where this is, so I could decide for myself if the claims have any merit.
No thanks.

Last one to me ( and there were no pictures attached )

We agreed not to give the exact gps coordinates out as myself and the others who know of the place found it through clues given by Ron Quinn. I have no problem with others visiting the site using the same clues we used or with the information we can provide.

Therefore, if you truly think this is a scam or fraud, I would advise you to destroy the photos sent you (as they are a fraud...right?) and continue reaching out to others who MAY have been to the site.

Best of luck.

So, never mind, I have zero interest in this anymore.

Edited by Sakari, 23 November 2014 - 02:49 AM.

Our Wolf's Memorial Page

http://petsupports.com/a04/sakari.htm

#51    razr

razr

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 23 November 2014 - 04:44 AM

Sakari, you are right, the dvd thing is just a rip off.  check out this video that was done at the site, the original arch doesn;t exist anymore.  http://www.xpedition...sode-7.html  Thats why the guy keeps changing his name, just another con artist.

Edited by razr, 23 November 2014 - 04:45 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users