Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Bigfoot child taking free ride!

Monster-Finder

Now remember those who hate me, will not see it.

And only a few of my fans will see it.

But mothers with kids --- they all see it!

How about YEW?????????????? devil.gifdevil.gif

Oh -- do not forget to practice yourv yocks and primitive guffahs...

One,two,three--- YOCK,YOCK, Yowl!!!!!!!!

Descend into insane laugher.......... devil.gifw00t.gif

post-9-1070769394.jpg

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Monster-Finder

• Fluffybunny

• Anirbas

• shirini

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

NOTE!!!!!!!!!

Then crack of the a** of the kid is OUT OF LINE with the crack of the a** of momma.

See it? original.gif

i see it! thumbsup.gif

here is a word of advice, if you want us to see the images you've captured, you need to get a better camara or use better photo paper. I have looked at all of the photo's you have posted, here and on your site, and this is the first time i have seen anything!

p.s. it looks like you zoom in or inlarge your photos', don't do that. it makes harder for us to see the abnormality!

i see it! thumbsup.gif

here is a word of advice, if you want us to see the images you've captured, you need to get a better camara or use better photo paper. I have looked at all of the photo's you have posted, here and on your site, and this is the first time i have seen anything!

p.s. it looks like you zoom in or inlarge your photos', don't do that. it makes harder for us to see the abnormality!

Please be aware that the moderator DOES NOT ALLOW large file photos

on this forum.

Did you know?????

Or do oyu want your money back?? wink2.gif

This is pretty interesting stuff MF.

I am new to the forums! Looks like you got a better camera. thumbsup.gif Still my $3.99 Disposable camera takes clearer shots. wub.gif

I am not out to criticize, just starting the facts. One simple question Monster-Finder...What type of camera do you use??

I will make sure not that buy it. ohmy.gif But really I am sure many would like to know.

This is not Monster Finders filmwork. This is a frame from the famous Patterson film...been around a long time.

Um yall know that that film was debunked.... it was a complete hoax

Linkie

It's in the 12th paragraph......

I had heard that the deathbed recant was a lie, started by folks that were looking to discredit the film.

I don't know if that was the case or not, but by doing some reading I find some sites saying that he never made the confession, and a couple that did. I am not sure either way...

Actually that's not true, Sabrina. Patterson never admitted to hoaxing the film, its just been a hotly debated topic among those who claim to know much more than the general public.

As an addendum, a while back I found a web site that shows a portion of the Patterson Bigfoot film. It's shown in a split screen comparison, the picture is small and the video is not very clear. I only have a 56k modem so that may be part of the problem. Here's a link for the website;

http://www.n2.net/prey/bigfoot/index.html

Just click on the video link on the left side and it will take you to a listing of available bigfoot video's. You want the one that shows the comparison.

Magikman

Edited by Magikman

LOL @ FB & Magikman - you beat me to editing my post - I realized after I said it that there was something wrong - that link I provided says it all.....I wish it was real but I just kinda doubt it was......BTW Magik I will check that out sounds pretty cool

i see it! thumbsup.gif

Amazed you guys do not realize it is VERY HARD to film bigfoot, and

only one or two people have EVER DONE IT,

in all of HISTORY.

Did you THink they, or I have any

CONTROL over it???????

Bonk! Bonk! Bonk!

BACK TO YOUR COMIC BOOKS AND TV CARTOONS!

grin2.gif

I am new to the forums! Looks like you got a better camera. thumbsup.gif Still my $3.99 Disposable camera takes clearer shots. wub.gif

I am not out to criticize, just starting the facts. One simple question Monster-Finder...What type of camera do you use??

I will make sure not that buy it. ohmy.gif But really I am sure many would like to know.

I did not take this photo.

It is part of the 951 frame Patterson-Gimlin Film of 1967, and I am the foremost analyst of it.

See more on http://www.bigfoot.org

best camera is Kodak k-100 camera for 16mm film. Or use super 8mm film camera, not video. Then wait 30 yrs...

Forget video.

w00t.gif

Um yall know that that film was debunked.... it was a complete hoax

Linkie

It's in the 12th paragraph......

Film withstands all debunking, year after year.

This means ALL. This includes you, poster.

bonk!!!!!!!!!!! devil.gifdevil.gifdevil.gif

I had heard that the deathbed recant was a lie, started by folks that were looking to discredit the film.

I don't know if that was the case or not, but by doing some reading I find some sites saying that he never made the confession, and a couple that did. I am not sure either way...

NONE of you people know SQUAT about this field.

I knew Ray Wallace IN PERSON.

This does not mean email, kiddies.

He was a genial old liar.

His family also.

Now WHY DO YOU ACCEPT **** IN THE NEWSPAPER

JUST BECAUSE SOMEONE WROTE IT DOWN???????

WHY?????????????

"Uh, gee, I read it in the paper...duh...."

bONK! devil.gif BONK! devil.gif BONK! devil.gif

i see it! thumbsup.gif

here is a word of advice, if you want us to see the images you've captured, you need to get a better camara or use better photo paper.  I have looked at all of the photo's you have posted, here and on your site,  and this is the first time i have seen anything!

p.s. it looks like you zoom in or inlarge your photos', don't do that.  it makes harder for us to see the abnormality!

in all of HISTORY.

CONTROL over it???????

Bonk! Bonk! Bonk!

grin2.gif

Why are you quoting me?

The "bonks" are getting irritating. No more of that, please. I bid you.

Definitly an interesting still. It does look like a baby, and could very well be, but I still leave room for reasonable doubt.

QUOTE "Now WHY DO YOU ACCEPT **** IN THE NEWSPAPER "

"JUST BECAUSE SOMEONE WROTE IT DOWN???????"

"WHY?????????????"

Monster Finder........, well said. Now, why should we accept that anything you say is true ?..........just because YOU wrote it down ?

mellow.gif

This is actually, something interesting...

What? A post where Monster-Finder actually gave us something useful? Hard to believe I know, but he's still up to his old antics.

Question... do you think someone could pull up some more stills from the footage and see if you can see the baby bigfoot is on its back in those too?

Now time for some good old quoting:

Ouch. We know about this field you fool, we just don't experience it first hand, please stop demeaning us and hear us out, or just leave.

That's actually interesting... providing its not another lie.

Why with all the jokes on our part? Are you trying to prove your superior or something??

You two have something in common then tongue.gifwhistling2.gif

Cool your jets hot shot... people having been mentioning the fact that he claimed it was a hoax in the paper, not necessarily saying that they believe it. If you read on further you'll find most of us here are still strong believers in the old Gimli Footage (well, those that heard of it before which would exclude maybe one or two in this thread).

As thistle stated, you write a whole bunch of things down too that are less plausable than that particular article... why should we believe you?

bONK!  BONK!  BONK!

Please stop your retarded bonking and joking about... we're trying to stay serious in this thread...

in all of HISTORY.

Yes, yes we know that... where did any of us say this wasn't hard?

CONTROL over it???????

See above.

Bonk! Bonk! Bonk!

Would you quit it with the bonking already?

While of course I myself do watch a lot of these (gimme a break, I'm still a kid) the majority of users on this board are serious adults who I'm sure don't apreaciate you constantly trying to walk all over (even though your futile attempts are hilarious to watch).

Oh, and don't ignore me because I'm an annonymous user... once again I'm Thomas J Gendle and I'd like a reply and prefer if you didn't hide away from this one thumbsup.gif

--FireFrog (again... Thomas J Gendle)

hey i was on that site that MM talked about and i was looking at the redwoods video huh.gif

anyone know the story behind it?

His family also.

WHY?????????????

bONK! devil.gif BONK! devil.gif BONK! devil.gif

huh.gif

MF, why are you quoting me? I am saying I thought the recant was not true. You are so set to disagree with me, that you disagreed with me when I was trying to support your side of the story. Eeek.

whistling2.gif

Because you haven't been able to find a real publisher for your book yet...I keep hoping beyond hope that YOUR truth shall set me free in the ways of the paranormal. Somehow publishers seem to be shying away from you. hmmm...I wonder why?

I love your delivery. I bet Jerry Seinfeld is concerned at your command of humor.

Mr Beckjord, Unlike some who are able to devine paranormal information from Out of Body Experiences and dope trips, we do infact read to get our information. It is scary for you, I know. Books and newspapers are our friends. Are they always right? not always, but that is ok. We are smart and sober enough to decide for ourselves what information we are going to believe.

Sometimes we even get that information from newspapers!!! eyecrazy.gif