Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Medic Brands Her Kids!

Eldorado

"The children told police that Oxenham proceeded to use a lighter to burn a stick and injured the children's arms by touching the hot stick to them. Then, Oxenham told the kids she burned them for two reasons: the first is so the kids could have ice cream, and the second was to identify the children as being hers."

Source:

http://www.abc-7.com/story/25809130/medical-assistant-accused-of-branding-her-children#.U6lw87E1N6C

And here was me thinking I had it tough by having to wear the same style of sweaters as my siblings. Poor wee lambs. :(

• Like 2

First off..what does burning a child have to do with having ice cream and secondly, if she is so daft that she cannot recognize her own kids then she has some serious issues.

Why do people think they can subject children to abuses that they themselves would never tolerate?

• Like 2

You need a license to drive. Some people need a license to have kids.

What an evil woman.

• Like 2

Dunno about evil. Her actions are cruel and she's clearly insane but outright evil? It's a hard call, methinks. Surely 'evil' would be deriving pleasure from hurting others. Was she doing this for kicks? We don't know, yet.

My head is starting to hurt now with thinking about the definitions of 'evil' and 'insane'. I knew I shoulda posted this in a different forum.

• Like 2

Maybe she should have just attached bicycle flags to their belts or something... Then she would not only know they were hers, but also

could find them in a parking lot...

She obviously has a serious mental problem... - Or just a monumentally bad decision making process...

• Like 2

Seems to be very disturbing behavior. Her reason for doing it also disturbing. She needs to be locked up (sectioned) for her own and other peoples safety until she can have a full mental health assessment and also be tested for substance abuse.

It bothers me that she used a stick. Could have made it a cool design made out of iron.