Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Order, Chaos, and The Middle Path

catalyst of change

So I've been a spiritual man for a about 6 years or more now and I'm wondering about other beings' perspectives on the light, dark, and path between. I'm at a crossroads again. Occasionally I slip up and try to control or punish people out of a lack of discipline of my emotions using psychic ability or magic. Usually all I do is help, heal, enlighten people, and more. Lately it's gotten really difficult though because it seems humanity is fighting to stay in the darkness of ignorance and hold onto the old system that no longer serves our highest good. I've left many groups and people behind now because they didn't care half as much as I do about these things or changing the world. I figured that if they are meant to or care enough, they will find their own way without my help but I can no longer spend excess psychic energy to keep things running almost on my own. So here I am now on a solo journey. I don't have any to share my experiences with but I am indeed developing. I've done much reading and spiritual practice lately and my perspective has shown me a world of light simply in "shades of grey" one might say. To me, the worst of evils is love taking, power taking, vampirism, ignorance, and so on. Yet I do not find darkness (chaos) evil at all. Nor is the light (order) good in my eyes. They both balance each other out. With only one, man can only advance so far and I feel that the old gods knew more about this. By utilizing both, one can attune to the world inbetween (middle path) and become a true master of themselves and the world. It's all a great balancing act. There are deeper aspects to this but I don't want to rant for too long so please share with me your own thoughts. If you want greater insight on my perspective, read from here. http://www.chaosmatrix.org/library/chaos/texts/kathulu.html

• Like 1

There so many questions and yet i know how this path will go.

Brian: You say control people with power, how come you never shown people the world, like the amazing randy.

Response: I don't have to prove any one.

Brian: You say control people. You sure it is not emotional or trickery?

Response: No, It is pure power of my mind that I can control people.

Brian: You know we get a lot of claims of people claiming to have these powers but not one have step forward, are you doing this for attention?

Reponse: I am certainly not!

[Conversation will die, member will vanish and end thread]

• Like 5

Well, as much as you hit the nail on the head, still, all conversations die, all members vanish (maybe in a few years) and almost all threads end unless there is some idiot working to keep it alive.

It's kinda sad that people imagine things that aren't there, but obviously it happens. Admitting that we are isolated from one another with no real way to connect to even our closest friends via anything but language and some more primitive instinctive gestural methods, and fully understanding the meaning, the isolation, that this carries with it, is hard. I sometimes think God was invented so we could have someone closer than what is possible with words.

We are, as has been said, "ships passing in the night," with little more than signal lights and horns.

• Like 2

I'm not here for any sort of business with you Brian. I obviously asked questions of those interested in the topic. I've dealt with critics like you before on this site. It's not worth the time or energy to debate this. To the both of you or rather brian, what was the purpose of your comment(s) but to bring down another being you feel to be inferior, lesser, confused, less intelligent, lost in fantasy, etc? You judge me totally unaware of the reality I or anyone lives in. That is completely ignorant. Live your own life in your own world. That is fine by me. Disagree with me. Again, fine by me. But I will say that asking questions with a closed mind will allow one nothing new.They will resist change in their perspective and remain stagnant for if one's perspective changes, so must their world. Most people fear such a thing. I don't ask for you to believe me. That's the last thing for it's ignorance and false belief systems that have aided in corrupting society today. If the discussion wasn't directed towards you, then I don't see the need in your participation. It's almost as if you're annoyed by such posts lol. I see why a lot of people left this site now. It's not that they couldn't handle criticism. It's just that closed minds and these negative outputs made self development, faith in oneself and their practices, and progress more difficult. People will see in the coming days though.

• Like 1

I'm not here for any sort of business with you Brian. I obviously asked questions of those interested in the topic. I've dealt with critics like you before on this site. It's not worth the time or energy to debate this. To the both of you or rather brian, what was the purpose of your comment(s) but to bring down another being you feel to be inferior, lesser, confused, less intelligent, lost in fantasy, etc? You judge me totally unaware of the reality I or anyone lives in. That is completely ignorant. Live your own life in your own world. That is fine by me. Disagree with me. Again, fine by me. But I will say that asking questions with a closed mind will allow one nothing new.They will resist change in their perspective and remain stagnant for if one's perspective changes, so must their world. Most people fear such a thing. I don't ask for you to believe me. That's the last thing for it's ignorance and false belief systems that have aided in corrupting society today. If the discussion wasn't directed towards you, then I don't see the need in your participation. It's almost as if you're annoyed by such posts lol. I see why a lot of people left this site now. It's not that they couldn't handle criticism. It's just that closed minds and these negative outputs made self development, faith in oneself and their practices, and progress more difficult. People will see in the coming days though.

called it

• Like 3

I

There so many questions and yet i know how this path will go.

Brian: You say control people with power, how come you never shown people the world, like the amazing randy.

Response: I don't have to prove any one.

Brian: You say control people. You sure it is not emotional or trickery?

Response: No, It is pure power of my mind that I can control people.

Brian: You know we get a lot of claims of people claiming to have these powers but not one have step forward, are you doing this for attention?

Reponse: I am certainly not!

[Conversation will die, member will vanish and end thread]

called it

Even if you had "called it" it, for one I don't see in what way your predictions came true or why it even matters/has value in a discussion or at all. In addition, that's all you have to say? Your words hold no power in them whatsoever. I'm amazed that's all you have to say in response, but then again, speaking with you would obviously go nowhere.

Edited by catalyst of change

I

Even if you had "called it" it, for one I don't see in what way your predictions came true or why it even matters/has value in a discussion or at all. In addition, that's all you have to say? Your words hold no power in them whatsoever. I'm amazed that's all you have to say in response, but then again, speaking with you would obviously go nowhere.

I get the feeling you expect others to immediately bow down to your great wisdom. Maybe that's a little harsh but that is the impression you leave, that and a huge case of feeling sorry for yourself. Why don't you address the points directly and intelligently rather than just whining?

You judge me totally unaware of the reality I or anyone lives in.

I'm aware enough of the reality I exist in to safe wonder what the damp concrete and goat smell is in this thread.

• Like 1

So I've been a spiritual man for a about 6 years or more now and I'm wondering about other beings' perspectives on the light, dark, and path between. I'm at a crossroads again. Occasionally I slip up and try to control or punish people out of a lack of discipline of my emotions using psychic ability or magic. Usually all I do is help, heal, enlighten people, and more. Lately it's gotten really difficult though because it seems humanity is fighting to stay in the darkness of ignorance and hold onto the old system that no longer serves our highest good. I've left many groups and people behind now because they didn't care half as much as I do about these things or changing the world. I figured that if they are meant to or care enough, they will find their own way without my help but I can no longer spend excess psychic energy to keep things running almost on my own. So here I am now on a solo journey. I don't have any to share my experiences with but I am indeed developing. I've done much reading and spiritual practice lately and my perspective has shown me a world of light simply in "shades of grey" one might say. To me, the worst of evils is love taking, power taking, vampirism, ignorance, and so on. Yet I do not find darkness (chaos) evil at all. Nor is the light (order) good in my eyes. They both balance each other out. With only one, man can only advance so far and I feel that the old gods knew more about this. By utilizing both, one can attune to the world inbetween (middle path) and become a true master of themselves and the world. It's all a great balancing act. There are deeper aspects to this but I don't want to rant for too long so please share with me your own thoughts. If you want greater insight on my perspective, read from here. http://www.chaosmatr...ts/kathulu.html

You say that you are spiritual but your post just appears to talk of magic and control bordering on the occult. While I do not necessarily agree with your views, I do think you have a right to start a debate on a topic that interests you without feeling that you are being persecuted or ridiculed in some way.

I get the feeling you expect others to immediately bow down to your great wisdom. Maybe that's a little harsh but that is the impression you leave, that and a huge case of feeling sorry for yourself. Why don't you address the points directly and intelligently rather than just whining?

Not really and I would if I felt like spending energy on a heated debate. I only wished to discuss my views to broaden them. If you personally have questions, I don't mind but that didn't seem to be the case at all.

You say that you are spiritual but your post just appears to talk of magic and control bordering on the occult. While I do not necessarily agree with your views, I do think you have a right to start a debate on a topic that interests you without feeling that you are being persecuted or ridiculed in some way.

I am spiritual. I've been through many phases including the "lightworker" and such. As I grew and matured, I learned things and no longer agreed with my old ways. Magic and the occult are an extension of the spiritual. The intent behind the working is what matters. Whether you agree with my path in life, does not make it any more wrong or right than it actually is. I am just as much apart of my dark as my light. As far as debating goes, I really wouldn't mind. It's just that every time I get on a topic in the Metaphysics & Psychic Phenomena and Ghosts, Hauntings & The Paranormal forums, there is some kind of repetitive argument going on. It's personally irritating. Many of the older members have left due to this and more. In addition, a harmonic conversation can't even be held anymore and instead they get spammed by those who offer an almost opposite vibration. Then the members either run or simply leave the site so they no longer have to deal.

Not really and I would if I felt like spending energy on a heated debate. I only wished to discuss my views to broaden them. If you personally have questions, I don't mind but that didn't seem to be the case at all.

I am spiritual. I've been through many phases including the "lightworker" and such. As I grew and matured, I learned things and no longer agreed with my old ways. Magic and the occult are an extension of the spiritual. The intent behind the working is what matters. Whether you agree with my path in life, does not make it any more wrong or right than it actually is. I am just as much apart of my dark as my light. As far as debating goes, I really wouldn't mind. It's just that every time I get on a topic in the Metaphysics & Psychic Phenomena and Ghosts, Hauntings & The Paranormal forums, there is some kind of repetitive argument going on. It's personally irritating. Many of the older members have left due to this and more. In addition, a harmonic conversation can't even be held anymore and instead they get spammed by those who offer an almost opposite vibration. Then the members either run or simply leave the site so they no longer have to deal.

You are very experienced in the spiritual path, this is obvious. So you are also aware of opposition to your views, so you should not be surprised, maybe disappointed, but not surprised.

I controled you, I made you get so mad that you went to defend yourself with sheer frustration to prove a point with out backing it up with video or going public with your claims.

How did i do it? I'm a skeptic... So i couldn't go into your mind and make you type those words but i did It by snapping a behaviour, it's knowing about that person more than the person knows himself to set the stage with the props and watch the show unfold.

It isn't magic as you make it sound like, it's psychology and that is one of the truer magics of the world

People will see in the coming days though.

I highly doubt it, I have seen so many people who come here with claims, heck i list a few.

1. End of the world X5 times

2. That an alien invasion would happen X3 times.

3. That if the government comes out with the information, they will release it publicly X1

4. That they will destroy something with their powers X3

5. That they will show us all by proving something X43 times (hint they never did)

Thats just a few.. i'll add yours to the list.

Edited by Brian Topp
  • Like 1

Great; I wondered if anyone would pick up the allusion. I use to devour his novels. Pity there won't be more.

So I've been a spiritual man for a about 6 years or more now and I'm wondering about other beings' perspectives on the light, dark, and path between. I'm at a crossroads again. Occasionally I slip up and try to control or punish people out of a lack of discipline of my emotions using psychic ability or magic.

Be careful. Directing negative thoughts at people will have adverse affects on you in the end.

Usually all I do is help, heal, enlighten people, and more. Lately it's gotten really difficult though because it seems humanity is fighting to stay in the darkness of ignorance and hold onto the old system that no longer serves our highest good.

I don't think this is true. The human race is totally stuck in a rut that it cannot climb out of. There is no choice at the moment for the 7 billion people alive on this planet. No one has proposed an alternative. Think about that if you would.

I've left many groups and people behind now because they didn't care half as much as I do about these things or changing the world. I figured that if they are meant to or care enough, they will find their own way without my help but I can no longer spend excess psychic energy to keep things running almost on my own. So here I am now on a solo journey.

It will take a lot more than a group to change the world. Only some overwhelming influence can do that now. It's all gone too far. Better to concentrate on making yourself a better person than to have dreams and illusions about changing the world. Start there.

I don't have any to share my experiences with but I am indeed developing. I've done much reading and spiritual practice lately and my perspective has shown me a world of light simply in "shades of grey" one might say. To me, the worst of evils is love taking, power taking, vampirism, ignorance, and so on.

The situation is far far worse than you think. The whole planet is now nothing more than a concentration camp for human souls. Misery is everywhere, real religion has all but disappeared, and time is running out. IT's a miracle to me that the situation has lasted for as long as it has. Make hay while the sun shines (in a spiritual and religious sense I mean) has to be the message.

Be careful about claiming self-development. It's an extremely difficult thing to do, requiring special knowledge, self-discipline, and persistence. Very few people in my experience ever manage to do it.

Yet I do not find darkness (chaos) evil at all. Nor is the light (order) good in my eyes. They both balance each other out. With only one, man can only advance so far and I feel that the old gods knew more about this. By utilizing both, one can attune to the world inbetween (middle path) and become a true master of themselves and the world. It's all a great balancing act. There are deeper aspects to this but I don't want to rant for too long so please share with me your own thoughts. If you want greater insight on my perspective, read from here. http://www.chaosmatr...ts/kathulu.html

Again my advice would be try and put this kind of philosophy to one side for now and just concentrate on being the best person you can be. Reach for what is real and practical. Here is a short list: warmth, care, honour, sensitivity, respect, no judgement or criticism, patience, and humility. Find out what these things are and try and connect with them.

That's all I would say.

I'm much more optimistic. First, I don't think seven billion is too many. My attitude is the more the better (more people having a chance to live), all else being equal (so long as they are not diseased or hungry and so on).

Second, I think the world is stumbling along pretty well, steadily reducing poverty and hunger and disease, constantly producing art and music and literature and film (much of which is of lasting value), and steadily learning more and more about ourselves and the world we live in.

I tend to view the struttings and ambitions of world leaders as superficial while real history is going on less ostentatiously.

• Like 1

I controled you, I made you get so mad that you went to defend yourself with sheer frustration to prove a point with out backing it up with video or going public with your claims.

How did i do it? I'm a skeptic... So i couldn't go into your mind and make you type those words but i did It by snapping a behaviour, it's knowing about that person more than the person knows himself to set the stage with the props and watch the show unfold.

It isn't magic as you make it sound like, it's psychology and that is one of the truer magics of the world

I highly doubt it, I have seen so many people who come here with claims, heck i list a few.

1. End of the world X5 times

2. That an alien invasion would happen X3 times.

3. That if the government comes out with the information, they will release it publicly X1

4. That they will destroy something with their powers X3

5. That they will show us all by proving something X43 times (hint they never did)

Thats just a few.. i'll add yours to the list.

No it was of my own will. I said what I felt must be said for my own reasons. Don't be fooled by your illusion of power or the rants of your ego. I don't have anything to prove. Nor do I want to. You feel as though I must explain everything to prove my validity. I do not care nor feel the same way. It is a waste. You're also not very informed about the life of psychics. People who are too showy suffer because of their talents or gifts because of the nature of humans and other beings to take advantage of them. I can assure you that you know absolutely nothing about me. I am well aware of psychology and the workings of the mind. You don't seem like a skeptic to me. You seem like someone who simply uses the cover of skepticism to cause a disturbance that births the energy you desire so that you may feed and find the attention that you need. It probably inflates your head and helps you to find worth in yourself. In response to your second post, I've stated none of those things. Whether you are aware of the psychic or occultic phenomena matters not. That is one simple reason why so many are puppets in this world. Know this. If people are not aware of the existence of something, they will never have the means to defend themselves against it. Keep that in mind. It is a stepping stone for furthering your knowledge and perspective.

Be careful. Directing negative thoughts at people will have adverse affects on you in the end.

I don't think this is true. The human race is totally stuck in a rut that it cannot climb out of. There is no choice at the moment for the 7 billion people alive on this planet. No one has proposed an alternative. Think about that if you would.

It will take a lot more than a group to change the world. Only some overwhelming influence can do that now. It's all gone too far. Better to concentrate on making yourself a better person than to have dreams and illusions about changing the world. Start there.

The situation is far far worse than you think. The whole planet is now nothing more than a concentration camp for human souls. Misery is everywhere, real religion has all but disappeared, and time is running out. IT's a miracle to me that the situation has lasted for as long as it has. Make hay while the sun shines (in a spiritual and religious sense I mean) has to be the message.

Be careful about claiming self-development. It's an extremely difficult thing to do, requiring special knowledge, self-discipline, and persistence. Very few people in my experience ever manage to do it.

Again my advice would be try and put this kind of philosophy to one side for now and just concentrate on being the best person you can be. Reach for what is real and practical. Here is a short list: warmth, care, honour, sensitivity, respect, no judgement or criticism, patience, and humility. Find out what these things are and try and connect with them.

That's all I would say.

I'm not sure about it. I understand the workings of karma but it may be able to be bypassed or rather my mind is open to the thought. I do not dish out anything I myself can not handle. I limit myself. I don't believe there is no hope for humanity's condition. Things can still be changed but we are VERY far in. Awakening one can lead to the awakening of many. I realize the power I hold within me as a cocreator of the universe and I will not bow to any beings who wish to control or enslave me or the people of earth (that are willing to be saved or save themselves). You say it takes a lot more than a group to change the world. You influence one person, they can influence two. Those two can influence four. And so on. You get what I'm saying to you. I am concentrating on making myself better but it means nothing if you can't give that part of yourself to the world. The enemy has no issue with beings who only wish to serve and benefit themselves but rather those who make a difference in others in addition to themselves. Change is not an illusion. Stagnation is. Dreams become reality through the medium of a creator with equivalent power. This world is naught but a dream. Trust me, I understand much about the earth's situation. Especially on the spiritual planes. I'm aware of the dimensional beings and their workings as well as interactions with human beings. There are spiritual truths and knowledge but you must search endlessly to find pieces of the puzzle to put together to strengthen/enhance your realizations. I do not believe in any religious structure or system. Spirituality or the discovery of the innermost self needs no label. I do not claim self-development. I do. Everyday I do spiritual workings to further elevate and enhance my being. Every day, I reach for more understanding. As a creator, this is only as difficult as my own mind allows it. I brought up this philosophical topic for discussion and to further my understanding. I'm already working on myself. What is real and practical has blurred lines due to many lies floating around but I do strive to stay grounded I assure you. The characteristics you listed do hold significance, but I've found that many others also must be experimented with to truly understand the most high and low selves. Thank you for your input though and I'm definitely working at being less judgmental but with brutal honesty, we do indeed better ourselves.

No it was of my own will. I said what I felt must be said for my own reasons.

Well sure, if you like to think of that

Don't be fooled by your illusion of power or the rants of your ego.

You know, that what is what i believe most people feel the same about your self proclaimed power and posts. Over the 5 years you have had skeptics and believers ask you questions where you would side step, argue, belittle, change topic and even ignore. Your words hold not true value except to try and make you sound wise and noble and powerful. A false proclaimed profit.

Edited by Brian Topp
  • Like 1

Are you a cult leader because you speak like one.

Also do you grow plants for medicinal purposes?

• Like 2

Are you a cult leader because you speak like one.

Also do you grow plants for medicinal purposes?

I'm not apart of a cult. And no. A recent goal of mine is to learn to grow my own food though. Why do you ask?

I'm not apart of a cult. And no. A recent goal of mine is to learn to grow my own food though. Why do you ask?

Because you sound like you smoke mary jane.

• Like 1