Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 1 votes

The Giants of ancient egypt are fact

giants ancient egypt egyptology mystery pyramids

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
530 replies to this topic

#406    Quaentum

Quaentum

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,624 posts

• The number of fringe believers is inversely proportional to what is left to discover in our world.

Posted 10 October 2012 - 08:54 PM

View Postegyptian lad, on 10 October 2012 - 04:16 PM, said:

first i didnt finish my assumptions to you

You posted twice more after the post I replied to and neither of them were continuations of that post so yes you were done.

egyptian lad said:

See this image, comparison between rekmire art Vs djehuthotep art

Posted Image

the statue in djehuthotep art......its sitting on chair and holds a sign of Power in his hand

The statue in rekhmire art, its a statue sitting on stone, it clearly shows its the colossal seated statues of ancient egypt

There has never been a doubt about the enormous statues carved by the Ancient Egyptians

egyptian lad said:

" we find it takes 4 to reach from the base to the top of the statue, making those supposed giants a bit over 5 ft in height. In other words, average humans not giants."

I didnt make things up, I just put a comparison with memon colossal seated statues

Again look plz at the size of people compared to the legs:

Posted Image

[IMG]http://images1.bonha...0&dt=zoom_image[IMG]

The other comparison was the crashed colossal statue in temple of sohag, they claimed its ramses II statue:

[IMG]http://www.jhu.edu/e...es/061412-4.jpg[IMG]

The pictures doesnt lie,so dont say" kmt_sesh" provided me some info

If i go by the mentality of Kmt_sesh, How he knew that the statue in this art was 22 feet tall???? assumption based on his delusion?

No one knows what height of this seated statue in djehutehotep tomb depiction

What you call kmt_sesh delusion is fact based information.  Had you actually visited the link he provided you would know that.  Here is the link again http://www.osirisnet...utyhotep_02.htm  If you scoll down you find a translation of the inscription on the wall and the first part says:

Following a statue of 13 cubits of stone of Hatnub.

That makes the statue about 21 ft 8 in high so yes there is knowledge of the height of the statue.  Because we know the height and using the wall releif of the moving of the statue we can determine they were average sized humans doing the moving.

egyptian lad said:

Another thing that i wanted to show from this comparison too:

That u and kmt_sesh take in conisderation the image of djehuthotep tomb art , But u ignore the art of  rekhmire tomb

Rekhmire tomb arts were all about the giants of early ancient egypt, It tells with details how ancient egypt was built

In rekhmire tomb too" You find many deocrations are distorted, Some guys deliberately distored it to hide lot of ancient egypt's secrets".

It's not about anything that I or kmt_sesh ignore but what you have yet to realize.  In many cases the oversize images weren't made that way to indicate height but to indicate stature.

AA LOGIC
They didn't use thousands of workers - oops forgot about the work camps
There's no evidence for ramps - You found one?...Bummer
Well we know they didn't use ancient tools to cut and shape the stones - Chisel marks?  Craps
I still say aliens built them!

#407    kmt_sesh

kmt_sesh

Non-Corporeal Being

• 7,764 posts

Posted 10 October 2012 - 09:19 PM

View Postegyptian lad, on 10 October 2012 - 07:11 PM, said:

On 1898: A mummy of human was found in area named Jabalin,on the red sea, After news spread over discovery of this mummy, The archaeologists rushed to put it in some coffin to claim it was mummy of KING SO!

This is for everyone's benefit, not just egyptian lad's. Egyptian lad found my blog at WordPress and posted a lot of the same stuff there that he's posted here, so it would seem he likes to be wrong in many different places on the internet. In any case the above quote is also something he posted at my blog, and it was something I'd not seen before so I did some digging. Turns out this "Jabalain mummy" is popular on lots of web pages devoted to Muslim studies. I don't know how it originated as such but the information, not surprisingly, is incorrect.

Many Muslims (and biblical scholars, for that matter) see Ramesses II as the Pharaoh of Exodus. The "Jabalain mummy" is supposed to be Ramesses II. However, as is well known, Ramesses II's mummy certainly wasn't found at Jabalain. It was one of numerous royal mummies buried in the secondary burial cache and Third Intermediate Period tomb designated DB320 (or TT320). This tomb was officially cleared in 1881 by Émile Brugsch, who was worried that nearby villagers would plunder the tomb if he didn't work fast. He worked very fast. Taking few notes and recording little, Brugsch and his team cleared the tomb and sent all of the mummies and burial goods north to Cairo.

There is no such thing as the "Jabalain mummy."

Posted Image
Words of wisdom from Richard Clopton:
For every credibility gap there is a gullibility fill.

Visit My Blog!

#408    kmt_sesh

kmt_sesh

Non-Corporeal Being

• 7,764 posts

Posted 10 October 2012 - 09:22 PM

View PostQuaentum, on 10 October 2012 - 08:54 PM, said:

What you call kmt_sesh delusion is fact based information.  Had you actually visited the link he provided you would know that.  Here is the link again http://www.osirisnet...utyhotep_02.htm  If you scoll down you find a translation of the inscription on the wall and the first part says:

That makes the statue about 21 ft 8 in high so yes there is knowledge of the height of the statue.  Because we know the height and using the wall releif of the moving of the statue we can determine they were average sized humans doing the moving.

Bravo!

See what happens when you actually dig into it and do a bit of research? (That's aimed more at egyptian lad than you, Quaentum.)

Posted Image
Words of wisdom from Richard Clopton:
For every credibility gap there is a gullibility fill.

Visit My Blog!

#409    cormac mac airt

cormac mac airt

Telekinetic

• 7,633 posts

Posted 10 October 2012 - 09:29 PM

View PostArbitran, on 10 October 2012 - 08:49 PM, said:

I see... Because, yeah, the structure of human muscles and ligaments wouldn't allow for easy movement at large sizes (like the asinine 20 metres he's suggesting...), human bones aren't strong enough, even scaled, to support the weight of such a large body, the human lungs, even scaled, would be insufficient to take in the necessary oxygen to sustain such a large man... The list goes on: 20-metre-high humans just aren't biologically possible.

True, and egyptian lad doesn't seem to understand that a 20 meter/65.6 foot tall human being (hypothetically speaking of course) would weigh in at the upper limits of quadripedal dinosaurs such as Argentinosaurus. No bipedal dinosaur ever made it to such great weights and size.

cormac

The city and citizens, which you yesterday described to us in fiction, we will now transfer to the world of reality. It shall be the ancient city of Athens, and we will suppose that the citizens whom you imagined, were our veritable ancestors, of whom the priest spoke; they will perfectly harmonise, and there will be no inconsistency in saying that the citizens of your republic are these ancient Athenians. --  Plato's Timaeus

#410    meryt-tetisheri

meryt-tetisheri

Psychic Spy

• 1,228 posts

Posted 10 October 2012 - 09:46 PM

E. Lad

It is becoming increasingly clear that you are trying to validate religious beliefs by the giant tale: the concept of giants itself, your  use of the term ‘pharaonic’ Egyptians in earlier posts, God destroying evil giants with storms, man created from mud…etc.all point to the origin of your concept of giants. In the process you tried to push aside any obstacle that stands in the way of your giants, be it historical facts, the integrity of Egyptologists, or different sciences from archaeology to genetics, passing by biology, physiology, climatology, geology…Religion and science do not mix well!

Are you serious about the electrical storms? When did you ever witness in Egypt a thunderstorm of any magnitude resembling the pictures you posted?

As for the ‘older Alexandria’ which was destroyed, you are confusing Alexandria with Menouthis and Herakleion which were destroyed by tsunamis and liquefaction of the sea floor following earthquakes. Only parts of Alexandria were destroyed between 200 and 600 AD:

“On August 21, in A.D. 365, the sea suddenly drained out of the harbor, ships keeled over, fish flopped in the sand. Townspeople wandered into the weirdly emptied space. Then, a massive tsunami surged into the city, flinging water and ships over the tops of Alexandria’s houses, according to a contemporaneous description by Ammianus Marcellinus based on eyewitness accounts. That disaster, which may have killed 50,000 people in Alexandria alone, ushered in a two-century period of seismic activity and rising sea levels that radically altered the Egyptian coastline”. http://www.smithsonianmag.com/science-nature/Raising-Alexandria.html#ixzz28vPve6at  

As for the unfinished statues etc, you are assuming that they were all abandoned at the same time and for the same reason, though they date back to totally different epochs, another grasp at straw!

As for the outer casing of the pyramids at Giza, the stones were used to build Cairo; actually Mohammed Ali considered using the stones of the pyramids to build barrages on the Nile in 1834. Only the enormous cost entailed dissuaded him from using them. No giants were around when either Cairo or the barrages were built.

One last thing, maybe a funny aside, but I have serious doubts that you are Egyptian, aside from your disdain and disregard to the history of 'your' country, any Egyptian seeing the curved knife in the illustration posted by Abramelin would not have thought ‘belt’, it is almost identical to the curved knife used to chop herbs and ‘meloukheyya’, our national dish!  

Edited by meryt-tetisheri, 10 October 2012 - 09:55 PM.

#411    DieChecker

DieChecker

I'm a Rogue Scholar

• 18,694 posts

• Hey, I'm not wrong. I'm just not completely right.

Posted 11 October 2012 - 08:00 AM

View Postegyptian lad, on 10 October 2012 - 06:42 PM, said:

Its you who are wrong, There is an entire history of ancient egypt lost

When the giants of egypt turned evil, enslaving and beating,destroying people everywhere,God did punish them in egypt " their capital", Ancient egypt was destroyed by Sandy and Electrical storms such like the these storms:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Destructive killer storms did destroy the giants of Egypt and Many monuments from their civilization were saved, maybe a sign from God

If you want proof for the storms that hit ancient egypt:

Well, The area of Giza pyramid hill was covered by sands,.....The sphinx and its temple were all covered by sands, Even the lower body of pyramids were covered by sands too and giza quarries were also under the sands.either the quarries of aswan, unfinished obelisk and obelisks cutting place were all covered by sands.....addition for many other monuments.

That means" Egypt was under a killer storms that made many things became under the sands".

Statues have been covered by the sands:

Posted Image

Plus: The alexanderia city ( which existed on the days of giants and was their harbor to mediterranaon sea), many ancient egyptian monuments were drown on the coasts:

Posted Image

Posted Image

How do you explain that " Many unfinished works were left from ancient egypt too"?

Isnt that mean" ancient egyptians were suddenly stopped" which refers to their destruction and people of our size inherited egypt after them, They had no power to deal with the left unfinished stuff

Unfinished obelisk been covered by sands:

Posted Image

Unfinished statue head:

Posted Image

Unfinished pyramids

there are many unfinished pyramids in these areas:

Abu rawash

Abu sir

Saqqara

mediam

my suggestion for removing the cover of pyramids:

First suggestion: the cover of great pyramids of giza were not all completed, Giants were destroyed while they were working on it, So millions of white limestones were left around the giza pyramids

Second suggestion: the storms did hit the pyramids and most cover were fallen.

Third suggestion: They claimed that some strong earthquakes hit ancient egypt and so stones were fallen down.

People from ancient times did go up to the pyramid to grab the casing stones out, they did use the falling stones around pyramids and cut them into smaller stones, and so romans,arabs,turks done.

"There are online Youtube videos showing a handful of people pulling 6 ton stones under controlled conditions. You're just Wrong!!!"

Oh yeah pulling 6 ton stones in some days they would move it some meters right?

How would they put a rope under the stone???? you find it so easy???

How would they lift the large stone and put on the wood holder??? easy to do??

How would they move the stone to put on the angle they want??? easy??

what about the lifting for 140 meter??? oh they pulled it to 140 meter height? like suggestion of sick guys LOL what a joke

Dude, The construction of pyramids>>>>> Only giant humans were able to do like what the ancient egyptians recorded

U should know there are millions of large stones in egypt, not couple of thousands.....its millions....The number its self is a shock

Ummm...... Statues got buried by the... Wind??? There is no need of super storms when there is thousands of years of wind involved to bury stuff.

And your whole post does nothing to answer the question you quoted. Which is. "How did the Arabs tear down the cladding stones and move them to Cairo if only Giants could have done the initial work? All the Arabs had was men and camels.

Pulling a stone of several tons up 10 feet or 10000 feet is the same amount of work per foot. It is only the time needed that is a variable. If you lift a stone up one course and then slide it and lift it again up the next course the Work needed for each course does not Magically increase. You don't need 5 men for the lowest step and 2000 for the highest. It does not work that way. And using ramps, the ancients would have spread that work per course over a long distance and it would have been a fraction of the effort needed to lift a stone straight up.

I am assuming you have no physics or other practical training or you would already know this. I'm also assuming you've never done a day of physical labor in your life, or again, you'd know what an average human can drag and lift.

So what training do you have?

Here at Intel we make processors on 12 inch wafers. And, the individual processors on the wafers are called die. And, I am employed to check these die. That is why I am the DieChecker.

At times one remains faithful to a cause only because its opponents do not cease to be insipid. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Qualifications? This is cryptozoology, dammit! All that is required is the spirit of adventure. - Night Walker

#412    Abramelin

Abramelin

-

• 18,110 posts
  • Location:"Here the tide is ruled, by the wind, the moon and us."

• God created the world, but the Dutch created the Netherlands

Posted 11 October 2012 - 12:05 PM

View Postmeryt-tetisheri, on 10 October 2012 - 09:46 PM, said:

E. Lad

** SNIP**

One last thing, maybe a funny aside, but I have serious doubts that you are Egyptian, aside from your disdain and disregard to the history of 'your' country, any Egyptian seeing the curved knife in the illustration posted by Abramelin would not have thought ‘belt’, it is almost identical to the curved knife used to chop herbs and ‘meloukheyya’, our national dish!  

So it wasn't used in the mummification process, like some 'surgical knife'?

But it was a nice way of saying I was wrong, lol.

#413    meryt-tetisheri

meryt-tetisheri

Psychic Spy

• 1,228 posts

Posted 11 October 2012 - 03:15 PM

View PostAbramelin, on 11 October 2012 - 12:05 PM, said:

So it wasn't used in the mummification process, like some 'surgical knife'?

But it was a nice way of saying I was wrong, lol.

No, I am not saying you're wrong. An efficient knife model may find new functions. The curved shaped knife once used for mummification is now used for chopping herbs. Now that sounds terribly wrong, but Egyptians were always practical people! :)

#414    Harte

Harte

Supremely Educated Knower of Everything in Existence

• 9,142 posts

• Skeptic

Posted 11 October 2012 - 03:24 PM

Chopped "herbs" were used in the mummification process as well.

Harte

I've consulted all the sages I could find in yellow pages but there aren't many of them. - The Alan Parsons Project
Most people would die sooner than think; in fact, they do so. - Bertrand Russell
Ignorance is preferable to error; and he is less remote from the truth who believes nothing, than he who believes what is wrong. - Thomas Jefferson
Giorgio's dying Ancient Aliens internet forum

#415    Abramelin

Abramelin

-

• 18,110 posts

Posted 11 October 2012 - 03:38 PM

View Postmeryt-tetisheri, on 11 October 2012 - 03:15 PM, said:

No, I am not saying you're wrong. An efficient knife model may find new functions. The curved shaped knife once used for mummification is now used for chopping herbs. Now that sounds terribly wrong, but Egyptians were always practical people! :)

Here is a woman demonstrating how to prepare that dish I dare not pronounce (Molokhia according to this video, but I saw like 5 other spellings):

Posted Image

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4220fThLPrE&feature=related

And it's a big step from mummification to preparing a meal that makes my mouth water, lol.

Edited by Abramelin, 11 October 2012 - 03:49 PM.

#416    Orcseeker

Orcseeker

Poltergeist

• 2,767 posts

Posted 11 October 2012 - 03:44 PM

Why has this thread continued to 28 pages...

Is there a reason for posting in bold font as a standard posting procedure Egyptian lad?

Is there a lick of evidence of these fantastical stories you present? You seem to fall short on some of the basic facts of Egyptology, so one might ask, are you even knowledgable enough on what you are presenting to even put forward an argument you can support?

#417    Oniomancer

Oniomancer

Soulless Minion Of Orthodoxy

• 3,266 posts

• Question everything

Posted 11 October 2012 - 03:45 PM

View Postmeryt-tetisheri, on 10 October 2012 - 09:46 PM, said:

I was wondering about that myself. He seems not to be aware you have regular sandstorms there.

"Apparently the Lemurians drank Schlitz." - Intrepid "Real People" reporter on finding a mysterious artifact in the depths of Mount Shasta.

#418    Abramelin

Abramelin

-

• 18,110 posts

Posted 11 October 2012 - 03:47 PM

View PostHarte, on 11 October 2012 - 03:24 PM, said:

Chopped "herbs" were used in the mummification process as well.

Harte

And that wedge shaped blade looks kind of unpractical for cutting a body open.

#419    Abramelin

Abramelin

-

• 18,110 posts

Posted 11 October 2012 - 03:51 PM

View PostOrcseeker, on 11 October 2012 - 03:44 PM, said:

Why has this thread continued to 28 pages...

Is there a reason for posting in bold font as a standard posting procedure Egyptian lad?

Is there a lick of evidence of these fantastical stories you present? You seem to fall short on some of the basic facts of Egyptology, so one might ask, are you even knowledgable enough on what you are presenting to even put forward an argument you can support?

But didn't you know that all Egyptologists are liars??

#420    Oniomancer

Oniomancer

Soulless Minion Of Orthodoxy

• 3,266 posts

• Question everything

Posted 11 October 2012 - 04:17 PM

View PostAbramelin, on 11 October 2012 - 03:47 PM, said:

And that wedge shaped blade looks kind of unpractical for cutting a body open.

I swear I've seen something like that displayed as an autopsy knife somewhere (unless it was that picture) but it was probably in a movie, in which case I've seen mole traps used as prop medical instruments before too.

"Apparently the Lemurians drank Schlitz." - Intrepid "Real People" reporter on finding a mysterious artifact in the depths of Mount Shasta.

Also tagged with giants, ancient egypt, egyptology, mystery, pyramids

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users