Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

World's Best Lover

and-then

My first post here. I thought this joke was worthy :w00t: :

A guy is lonely and in need of female company so he heads to New York to meet someone. He goes in a bar and sees a beautiful young lady and starts up a conversation. She has a name tag and he thinks - wow... this should be easy. The nametag say NAN - so he says hello Nan, how are you? She smiles and says "fine, but my name isn't Nan" Then, seeing his confusion says " I'm here with a group called North American Nymphomaniacs".

He can't believe his good luck and asks her what the group is doing in NYC and she tells him they are there for an international conference on the topic of "Which are the world's BEST lovers"

So? He says, "who are the best?"

Well she says, the first are the American Indians.

He's thinking,really? ...hmm - no native Americans in my family. Then she says "second are the Jewish men"

Wow he thinks...strike two :-(

Who's third?

Well you won't believe it but we've decided that the plain old American redneck comes in third.

Damn! I couldn't be LESS of a redneck...

At this point she smiles and says "I'm sorry, I never introduced myself - I'm Julia - and you?"

Never missing a beat he says pleased to meet you Julia, I'm Geronimo Feinberg... but everyone just calls me Bubba!

• Like 4

Ahahahaha.

Outstanding.

Thanks for sharing this, and then.

:D

• 1 month later...
:D great one. I think there is a version of this joke in every country in the world.