Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Stuburn people

Dreams...

Hey i heard this a couple of years ago. can some one help me find more info on it please?

Well the story goes that a kkk menber was driving down the road to a meeting with his outfit on and he was trapped then a african american person saw him and tried to help him when the kkk menber sees that its and african american who's trying to save him he says i rather let the devil take me to hell then get saved by you the african american then goes to the road to see if any one can help the man trapped and when he finaly got aid they went to the car and the man was no longer there and the car smelled like it was burnt but there wasnt any smoke or sing of fire.

well can some one find info on it. most likely its fake but hey u never know

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• GreyWeather

• Rykster

• Bella-Angelique

• Harpie Lady

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought the devil/satan only appeared if you offered to sell your soul?

not just on a whim? Interesting story though

They do no drive in their outfits. They put them on after they get there.

I am guessing that this goes back to when a black man invented blood transfusions in the USA. There were some idiots who shot off their mouth saying they would rather die than get a transfusion from a black American. They refused to believe that they were more related to someone of another race with the same blood type than they were to someone of the same race with a different blood type.

I thought the devil/satan only appeared if you offered to sell your soul?

not just on a whim? Interesting story though

nah, me and my friends busted that myth/legend.

I liked the episode of M.A.S.H. that dealt with this subject.

SOUNDS FAKE,

Someone like him (KKK member) who's soul already belongs to devil, there would be no need for the devil to come and collect personally............ I dont think the devil would appear for anyone not even his faithful followers, maybe he manifestes into other things to influence people but to actuall appear DOUBT IT BIG TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

Doubt the story's true. That's odd cause i brought up another story late last night. I was talking with mah brother and it got brought up. The story goes that in the mid 60's in Alabama there was a couple where the wife had a heart problem. Well, truth be told one day she wa having complications or something? You could say it was a heart attack, and so the guy drove his wife down to the nearest hospital [they were white, bTw] and it was a busy day there, so the only nurse available was a black American. And she told the man that if they were to save his wife, she would have to operate on her now. And he said "I don't want a negro's [toned down the actual word] filthy hands on mah wife. You can't work on her." But the nurse kept urging him to let her aid his wife. Finally, he got p***ed off enough to the point that he picked her up and threw her down the hallway. Sure enough, after the ordeal about 15 minutes later the wife passed away from lack of help. So, humiliated enough already, the man mustered up the courage to go up to the nurse and tell her, "Ma'am, i want to apologize for my inapropriate behavior. I should have let you work on my wife when she needed it most. She's passed, we lost her."

Goes to show yah how low some people can be. But I'm sure that experience made him a changed man.

I would like to say though that people are much too judgemental on the topic of people in the KKK. What you're likely to think of when the word is mentioned, i'm sure you think of the crazy men with the white hooded outfits running around with torches and burning crosses in black American's yards. That's just what's portrayed in the movies and on TV. Thus, its not always the case. Just because someone is in an organized group for reasons of their beliefs does not make them an evil person. I know some people that are involved with kkk and they have no intention of hurting another person, black or not. They just want to have a place where they can go and have pride in themselves without being told that they should be ashamed of it. Because of past events, lately having pride in being caucasian has been looked down upon for so long that some people feel guilty of being white. It isn't a crime.

Saying that someone is "possessed" by the devil because of their certain beliefs is just as ignorant as the people who have those beliefs in the first place. :rolleyes:

....who knows what happened, maybe he got the wrong truck or he got up and burned the trucks, put it out really fast, ran as fast as he could.

OR

the devil sent some one to get him, so he opesn the ground, fire comes out, and eats him and takes him to the devil.

There's something called The KKK House somewhere near where I live. Don't know if it has any relation with this story, though, there is a fence around the house. Well, late at night, if your near, a car drives insanely through the area, before disappearing through the chanlink fence.