Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

What about.... ?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1    Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 28 May 2001 - 10:45 PM

Hi, this is a great site!
But what about including the mystery of the Mary Celeste or the Beast of Bodmin Moor?
I guess there are a lot of mysteries out there and it's not possible to include them all.  :-X

#2    Magikman

Magikman

Most Exalted member of the first 15

• 6,280 posts

• "Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum viditur"

Posted 29 May 2001 - 06:03 AM

Charlie,

All you need do is ask, and I'm sure the webmaster will consider any requests. He is constantly updating this site and may add your requests to his encyclopedia of the unexplained. Keep checking back to see if he does this for you. In the meantime, there are other alternatives available to you. Thats whats so great about the internet. Try the search engine at (click on this link) http://www.google.com and enter the subject you are looking for information on. It will bring up all kinds of web sites for you to check on. I hope this helps. Good luck.

Magikman grin2.gif

Skeptical scrutiny is the means, in both science and religion, by which deep insights can be winnowed from deep nonsense. ~ Carl Sagan

"...man has an irrepressible tendency to read meaning into the buzzing confusion of sights and sounds impinging on his senses; and where no agreed meaning can be found, he will provide it out of his own imagination." ~ Arthur Koestler

#3    Saru

Saru

Site Webmaster

• 19,932 posts

• "The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious." - Albert Einstein

Posted 29 May 2001 - 11:40 AM

Hi Charlie,

Welcome to the forum  :)

and thanks for your suggestions - i will add those two to the list for addition to the site. As you say, there are a very large number of Unexplained mysteries out there, and it is difficult to include them all, however I have tried to include the most well known and interesting of them in the Encyclopedia. For the moment work continues on the internals of the site, however it shouldn't be too long before some serious updates come along.

In the meantime, check out the news and updates column on the main page for all the latest.

original.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users