Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Where are we going?

DaKong

Hey just want to know what you guys think about Heaven and Hell and where we're gonig. I mean, it's a bit arrogant to automatically assume we're going to heaven. I mean, okay, so Jesus did die for us, and He may have forgiven our sins, but still, we can't assume that okay He died for us so we're going to Heaven.

Just wanna know what you guys think...

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DaKong

• Stellar

• lightbeyondthedark

• P4P3R T1G3R2

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe that there are many levels of heaven and many levels of hell. People go to whatever one that fits to where they are spiritually and where they are on their learning process as well as where they choose to go as well. Blessings, Jo

I believe that when we die we go to wherever we believe we go. Such as Heaven, Hell, reincarnation, or no where at all.

Well personally I believe I am going to heaven... Can't really say where anyone else is going...

just my humble opinion...

LBD

Well personally I believe I am going to heaven... Can't really say where anyone else is going...

LBD

506073[/snapback]

Interesting opinions, but LBD no offence but how can you assume that you're automatically going to Heaven? We've all comitted a serious sin in our lives, whether we believe it or not, so it's just kinda arrogant that we assume we're going to Heaven.

No offence. I respect your beliefs original.gif

LBD

506073[/snapback]

Interesting opinions, but LBD no offence but how can you assume that you're automatically going to Heaven? We've all comitted a serious sin in our lives, whether we believe it or not, so it's just kinda arrogant that we assume we're going to Heaven.

506085[/snapback]

Maybe because he has faith in Christ and he accepted him as his personal Lord and savior. It's true we all commit sin, but as Christian we progress.

You're right. Sorry if I insulted any one sad.gif .

506085[/snapback]

No offence taken... And thanks for the respect, that goes a long way with me... thumbsup.gif

Yes, I believ I am going to heaven becasue Jesus is my savior... Yes, I sin every day, but I am forgiven...

LBD

I believe that there are many levels of heaven and many levels of hell. People go to whatever one that fits to where they are spiritually and where they are on their learning process as well as where they choose to go as well. Blessings, Jo

506068[/snapback]

You are correct. 10 Levels of Heaven (the 7th split into 3 parts) and just as many hells. However, humans go to the 3rd Heaven, which is an Eden Paradise, and on the other side of that 3rd Heaven is the human hell. The rest is mainly for angels, and God.

And DaKong, you're right, you can't assume you'll go to Heaven, you can only hope. However, there is also a place called Pergatory, another word for Sheol, in which people's souls sleep instead of going to either Heaven or Hell. There's also reincarnation, which doesn't cut out any of the above. You can either chose to come back if you're in a position to do so, or if you are lucky enough, be sent back with the chance to right whatever you did wrong the last time. Before that happens, you would have had to have been in one of the above places....and especially in the case of hell, endured it.

506068[/snapback]

You are correct. 10 Levels of Heaven (the 7th split into 3 parts) and just as many hells. However, humans go to the 3rd Heaven, which is an Eden Paradise, and on the other side of that 3rd Heaven is the human hell. The rest is mainly for angels, and God.

And DaKong, you're right, you can't assume you'll go to Heaven, you can only hope. However, there is also a place called Pergatory, another word for Sheol, in which people's souls sleep instead of going to either Heaven or Hell. There's also reincarnation, which doesn't cut out any of the above. You can either chose to come back if you're in a position to do so, or if you are lucky enough, be sent back with the chance to right whatever you did wrong the last time. Before that happens, you would have had to have been in one of the above places....and especially in the case of hell, endured it.

506136[/snapback]

Interesting points. Is that where they came up with the show title '7th Heaven?'

I remember reading about Sheol in the Bible a few times (I read the Bible every year and learn something new each time!!! grin2.gif ), but I never recalled it being something like Limbo. I think it was somewhere in Isaiah when I read the phrase 'Sheol shall be their home.' It's my favorite Bible verse, in fact!

Your making me think of heaven/hell as a big network of rooms, places and people like how communities are on earth...except more complex wacko.gif

Your making me think of heaven/hell as a big network of rooms, places and people like how communities are on earth...except more complex wacko.gif

506161[/snapback]

lol, I don't think i remembered reading in the Bible of all these levels. Any verse?

In heaven we become a spirit, pure and live with Chirst forever clap.gif

Your making me think of heaven/hell as a big network of rooms, places and people like how communities are on earth...except more complex

It is. Like I said Heaven is in space, it does have a physical existence.

lol, I don't think i remembered reading in the Bible of all these levels. Any verse?

In heaven we become a spirit, pure and live with Chirst forever

Ok, the verses are vaguely in the Bible, like sheol, Tartarus (that's actually an angel's hell) etc. When Jesus showed the disciples Heaven with the prophets, that was the 3rd Heaven. It's written in Enoch and most of the books which didn't get included. Enoch however, was included up to the 4th century. Some of it is also is Hebrew and is still accepted and known about.

Heaven doesnt exist, hence I dont assume I'm going there.

Heaven doesnt exist, hence I dont assume I'm going there.

506190[/snapback]

Wow. Are you an aetheist or something? Maybe that's why your such a skeptic... no offence.

It says in the Bible that anyone not believing in God, Jesus, or His Throne (Heaven) is the one sin that cannot be forgiven. You've just committed that sin. It's all about Jesus, man! thumbsup.gif

It says in the Bible that anyone not believing in God, Jesus, or His Throne (Heaven) is the one sin that cannot be forgiven. You've just committed that sin. It's all about Jesus, man! thumbsup.gif

506200[/snapback]

His sig gives it away, hence we have a mental disease.

Wow. Are you an aetheist or something? Maybe that's why your such a skeptic... no offence.

Umm... yes...

It says in the Bible that anyone not believing in God, Jesus, or His Throne (Heaven) is the one sin that cannot be forgiven. You've just committed that sin. It's all about Jesus, man!

And you know what? You've committed a sin also, by not believing the raelians. Hence, you will not live forever. Its all about the Elohim, man!

sh**, thats still in there? That was a retaliation for something else.

Umm... yes...

It says in the Bible that anyone not believing in God, Jesus, or His Throne (Heaven) is the one sin that cannot be forgiven. You've just committed that sin. It's all about Jesus, man!

And you know what? You've committed a sin also, by not believing the raelians. Hence, you will not live forever. Its all about the Elohim, man!

sh**, thats still in there? That was a retaliation for something else.

506207[/snapback]

Raelians?! Haven't head of them...

Oh and it's okay about your sig.

Then you're going to die and there wont be an afterlife for you.

Its all about the Elohim, man!

rolleyes.gif

Then you're going to die and there wont be an afterlife for you.

Its all about the Elohim, man!

rolleyes.gif

506215[/snapback]

Umm what are raelians and what's Elohim? Sorry... don't know... c'mon I'm trying to be nice here...

Wow very interesting site... now that I think about it they do have sufficient evidence that it could've been a comet that brought life to Earth...

God sent that comet, I'm sure of it!!! laugh.gif

506068[/snapback]

I wouldn't think there were more than one level of heaven or hell, or a hell at all. I would have to say that even though God might be perfect and all, but how would he know about where we've earnt to go? Everything we've done is supported by a reason, which is because of another reason of another reason. How can you say one is evil when you wouldn't know the circumstance of that person from beginning to the present? I believe every sinner is accounted for through prior happening.

Can someone please tell me where in the bible it says this?

Wow that was deep. And true, too...

I just found out that there's a Scottish city called 'Hell.' Wow, that's gotta be one big city when you think about it...