Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * - - 5 votes

NASA Edits Proof Of Apollo Moon Hoax!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
547 replies to this topic

#196    turbonium

turbonium

Government Agent

• 4,344 posts

Posted 25 July 2005 - 06:31 AM

I'll have the DVD tomorrow to post the stills, btw.

#197    DataCable

DataCable

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 61 posts

Posted 26 July 2005 - 08:24 AM

QUOTE(turbonium @ Jul 25 2005, 02:30 AM)
On what do you base your judgement of reflectivity, or the absence thereof?
I base it on every single video and photo I have seen of the lem

You're attempting to compare a largely out-of-context closeup captured by a vidicon tube in motion and subjected to digital video compression, with images of the entire LM captured on photographic film in a stationary camera and subjected to far less data-destructive compression.  Let's level the playing field a little...

How can you tell that the upper image, from the RealVideo clip, is not reflective, and the lower image, from a photograph, is?

user posted image

user posted image

Further, do you see any curious, suspicious, or otherwise anomalous shapes in the lower image?

Edited by DataCable, 26 July 2005 - 08:25 AM.

#198    Pseudomorph

Pseudomorph

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 114 posts

Posted 26 July 2005 - 01:43 PM

QUOTE(turbonium @ Jul 24 2005, 10:37 AM)
There are only three options they could have used for the DVD release, since the online video has been recorded by myself and who knows how many other people.

There is fourth:

Given today's motion pictures technology and digital video capabilities, shoot again the scene with adequate props and call it a day.  happy.gif

#199    bathory

bathory

Alien Abducter

• 5,302 posts

Posted 26 July 2005 - 02:38 PM

Further, do you see any curious, suspicious, or otherwise anomalous shapes in the lower image?

i see a woman, and a man with a paper bag on his head

#200    RabidCat

RabidCat

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,132 posts

Posted 26 July 2005 - 07:21 PM

Anyone mind if I bust in here a while?  Hope not.
Can anyone explain to me how it is men can go above the atmosphere without radiation protection when electronics stuff must be radiation hardened to go there?  According to what I know about it (and I was an electronics engineer working on space stuff at that time), the astronauts would have been obliterated by that radiation that would murder standard ICs within minutes.  So the use of radiation hardened electronics (still).  A lot of that stuff is still not available to the public (to wit, logic with clock speeds in the microwave range, above 10GHz).
In my poor little mind, I must think one of two things:
1) There were never any moon landings, let alone manned space shots out of the atmosphere.
2) There were and are space shots, but there is technology used that is not generally admitted to, or even hints at the existence thereof.
Being as I was in the Navy during the Apollo years, and witnessed the pickup of a space capsule, I have to go with 2.
Any comments?

Edited by RabidCat, 26 July 2005 - 07:22 PM.

#201    frenat

frenat

Poltergeist

• 3,043 posts

Posted 26 July 2005 - 10:40 PM

Electronics for use in space are hardened against two types of radiation.  The first is the general radiation it get hit with all the time.  Much of that is particle radiation that was easily blocked by the hull of the spacecraft.  The other is solar flares.  If a solar flare hit the astronauts then they would have had trouble but there were no solar flare at the times of the missions.

-Reality is not determined by your lack of comprehension.
-Never let facts stand in the way of a good conspiracy theory.
-If I wanted to pay for commercials I couldn't skip I'd sign up for Hulu Plus.
-There are no bad ideas, just great ideas that go horribly wrong.
If you have to insist that you've won an Internet argument, you've probably lost badly. - Danth's Law

#202    turbonium

turbonium

Government Agent

• 4,344 posts

Posted 26 July 2005 - 11:35 PM

QUOTE(DataCable @ Jul 26 2005, 01:24 AM)
QUOTE(turbonium @ Jul 25 2005, 02:30 AM)
On what do you base your judgement of reflectivity, or the absence thereof?
I base it on every single video and photo I have seen of the lem

You're attempting to compare a largely out-of-context closeup captured by a vidicon tube in motion and subjected to digital video compression, with images of the entire LM captured on photographic film in a stationary camera and subjected to far less data-destructive compression.  Let's level the playing field a little...

How can you tell that the upper image, from the RealVideo clip, is not reflective, and the lower image, from a photograph, is?

user posted image

user posted image

View Post

Your image has no colors other than  the gold, and even darkened as it is, still is reflective! And no, I don't see any people in your image, unlike mine which has distinct human features. I also don't see any equivalent to the below still, which is the best example of distinct colors - the green shirt, the flesh tones, etc. NONE of it is reflective, nor gold. You have no logical equivalent for this in ANY of the Kapton (or you say aluminized mylar) on the lem. Also, notice that even though the color of the top image is washed out, the people are still in line with the bottom still here, as the man in the green shirt is pulling on loops to bring down the black shade or panel.

user posted image

#203    The Russian Hare

The Russian Hare

Silent assassin

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,033 posts

• Boat Tailed & Hollow Pointed

Posted 27 July 2005 - 02:45 AM

You do realize that there were objects placed on the moon by Astronauts that were used for scientific research by Earth-based scientists, right? They were these prism-like reflectors; they bounced lasers off of them. There's still one being used today.

I plead the Fifth, but if you get pushy with me I'll plead the Second. Posted Image

#204    turbonium

turbonium

Government Agent

• 4,344 posts

Posted 27 July 2005 - 05:07 AM

QUOTE(Redneck @ Jul 26 2005, 07:45 PM)
You do realize that there were objects placed on the moon by Astronauts that were used for scientific research by Earth-based scientists, right? They were these prism-like reflectors; they bounced lasers off of them. There's still one being used today.

View Post

I'm aware of the reflectors on the moon - the Russians put some there too. But I don't believe they weren't placed by astronauts, since the Russians did that with unmanned craft. Anyway, they were supposedly placed just before they took off from the moon and the anomalous footage is earlier on. Not that the reflectors would be a reason for these images, anyway. This photo shows they are only a few inches longer than a footprint and square. And the surface of the reflector is an array of symmetrically aligned cubes.
user posted image

Edited by turbonium, 27 July 2005 - 05:07 AM.

#205    DataCable

DataCable

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 61 posts

Posted 27 July 2005 - 10:26 AM

QUOTE(turbonium @ Jul 26 2005, 07:35 PM)
Your image has no colors other than  the gold

I don't see anything but gold in the upper image, either.

still is reflective!

Reflective of WHAT?  What "reflective properties" are present in the lower image but absent from the upper?

And no, I don't see any people in your image

Funny, I see a cowboy with a mustache on the left side.

unlike mine which has distinct human features.

Even after seeing the red outline overlay of what you think you see, I can't make out anything even vaguely human in that image.

I also don't see any equivalent to the below still, which is the best example of distinct colors - the green shirt, the flesh tones, etc.

Color ghosting... see below.

the people are still in line with the bottom still here, as the man in the green shirt is pulling on loops to bring down the black shade or panel.

Huh?  The central details of this frame:

user posted image

Are all translated downward and to the right (and rotated very slightly) in the frame which immediately follows it:

user posted image

But because the camera was moving much more in the second frame than the first, color ghosting is more apparent.  The degree of translation (and rotation) is greatest in the green component, which explains the greenish tinge at the bottom of the frame, just to the right of center (what I'm assuming you see as a "green shirt"), which is the green component of the bright highlight just to the left of center in the first frame.  Look closely to its left and you can see the green component of the wishbone-shaped hilight (your "loops", I'm assuming)

There are no "static" details between the two frames.

So, how about those DVD frames your agreed to post, so that we can place this closeup in the proper context.

#206    DeAth_Of_CaRTMan

DeAth_Of_CaRTMan

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 95 posts

• Respect my authority!

Posted 27 July 2005 - 10:48 AM

QUOTE(DataCable @ Jul 27 2005, 11:26 AM)

View Post

yes.gif If we are down in the basement projecting what we want to see onto what amounts to pixelated colored shapes, that is a valid observation according to the standards set.

#207    turbonium

turbonium

Government Agent

• 4,344 posts

Posted 27 July 2005 - 11:36 PM

QUOTE(DataCable @ Jul 27 2005, 03:26 AM)
QUOTE(turbonium @ Jul 26 2005, 07:35 PM)
Your image has no colors other than  the gold

I don't see anything but gold in the upper image, either.

still is reflective!

Reflective of WHAT?  What "reflective properties" are present in the lower image but absent from the upper?

unlike mine which has distinct human features.

Even after seeing the red outline overlay of what you think you see, I can't make out anything even vaguely human in that image.

I also don't see any equivalent to the below still, which is the best example of distinct colors - the green shirt, the flesh tones, etc.

Color ghosting... see below.

the people are still in line with the bottom still here, as the man in the green shirt is pulling on loops to bring down the black shade or panel.

Huh?  The central details of this frame:

user posted image

Are all translated downward and to the right (and rotated very slightly) in the frame which immediately follows it:

user posted image

But because the camera was moving much more in the second frame than the first, color ghosting is more apparent.  The degree of translation (and rotation) is greatest in the green component, which explains the greenish tinge at the bottom of the frame, just to the right of center (what I'm assuming you see as a "green shirt"), which is the green component of the bright highlight just to the left of center in the first frame.  Look closely to its left and you can see the green component of the wishbone-shaped hilight (your "loops", I'm assuming)

There are no "static" details between the two frames.

So, how about those DVD frames your agreed to post, so that we can place this closeup in the proper context.

View Post

If you look at the top frame here, you can still see the loops being held by the same man, only he is standing up, and his head is behind the black panel. Then in the bottom frame, we can see he is still holding the loops, but is now sitting and his face is in view. He has lowered the black panel so that it is almost cloed down to the surface he has his elbows rested on. The other frames also show the progression of the lowering of the black panel until it is fully brought down. Notice the whitish object on the surface is still in the same spot in both frames. It looks like the size of a phone or something, and is seen in the other frames as well. There are a couple of other frames where you can still see the green color of the man's shirt, it has nothing to do with "color ghosting", it is distinctly the color of the shirt.

I'll post the DVD stills tonight.

#208    lonelyalpacafarmer

lonelyalpacafarmer

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 488 posts

Posted 28 July 2005 - 04:13 PM

You're clutching at straws turbo...

I enjoy tennis.

#209    spraky

spraky

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 28 posts

Posted 28 July 2005 - 04:48 PM

QUOTE(turbonium @ Jun 26 2005, 06:19 PM)
SIX TIMES without a hitch...please don't try and dissect sentences to try and manipulate what has been said. It's a ridiculous tactic. And it's just as irrelevant to the issue to focus on the rounding to 40 years I put in. Make a logical reply to my postings of moon landing fakery, with some evidence of your own, or you're wasting your time and mine!

View Post

And those so-called "atomic bombs" dropped on Japan in 1945!!  Come on!  You're telling me that with 1945 technology (vacuum tube computer that could add 1 and 1 in about a minute) they made such a single bomb that could destroy a city?  And tested it only ONCE in New Mexico?  Then used twice in a row without a hitch?!?  If they were real and so effective, why haven't we used them since on our enemies?  Explain that to me!  It just doesn't make sense, therefore it's a hoax.  P.S.  If you disagree, you're just in denial, believing all the Big Media tells you to believe, you sheeeep!

And by the way, those images that you keep posting?  You know what they look like?  A bunch of blurry colors.  This is your "proof"?  What is the context of the picture?  What does NASA say it's a picture of?

Edited by spraky, 28 July 2005 - 04:50 PM.

#210    DeAth_Of_CaRTMan

DeAth_Of_CaRTMan

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 95 posts

• Respect my authority!

Posted 28 July 2005 - 05:04 PM

QUOTE(spraky @ Jul 28 2005, 05:48 PM)
And those so-called "atomic bombs" dropped on Japan in 1945!!  Come on!  You're telling me that with 1945 technology (vacuum tube computer that could add 1 and 1 in about a minute) they made such a single bomb that could destroy a city?  And tested it only ONCE in New Mexico?  Then used twice in a row without a hitch?!?  If they were real and so effective, why haven't we used them since on our enemies?  Explain that to me!  It just doesn't make sense, therefore it's a hoax.  P.S.  If you disagree, you're just in denial, believing all the Big Media tells you to believe, you sheeeep!

And by the way, those images that you keep posting?  You know what they look like?  A bunch of blurry colors.  This is your "proof"?  What is the context of the picture?  What does NASA say it's a picture of?

View Post

Can you try not to confuse the first atomic bomb used(which was dropped from a plane so needed no guidance system wacko.gif ) with the moon landing - which occurred long after the vacuum tube was replaced by transistors(early 50s) and then in turn by intergraded circuits(early sixties); which would provide plenty enough power to perform the algorithms necessary for the apollo missions.

Edited by DeAth_Of_CaRTMan, 28 July 2005 - 05:10 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users