Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Two men go missing for 7 hours in Roswell

UM-Bot

A driver and his passenger mysteriously vanished for several hours and had no memory of what happened.

The two men had been involved in a car accident in which their vehicle had rolled down an embankment, but when paramedics arrived on the scene to offer assistance they were perplexed to discover that the car was empty and that the men could not be found anywhere around the crash site.

Read More: http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/news/272522/two-men-go-missing-for-7-hours-in-roswell

• Like 1

Well I guess they can say they were surrounded by jackasses.

Edited by ancient astronaut
  • Like 4

desorientation after a car crash? In the middle of the desert? yup, gotta be aliens.... :/

• Like 6

I saw something like this on one of the last episodes of "Entourage" although it involved mushrooms, not booze :w00t:

Edited by Merc14
  • Like 1

desorientation after a car crash? In the middle of the desert? yup, gotta be aliens.... :/

No doubt! Case closed. :)

• Like 3

I wish it was aliens... But alcohol is the more probable cause...

Fleeing the scene to sober up more like

• Like 5

Yeah with heavy drinking and ending-up in a donkey field, they certainly made "asses" of themselves.

• Like 4

While the media might like to convey the mystique of a dusty old desert town, Roswell is now one of the larger cities in NM with a regional population of over fifty thousand. Hardly a locale for a remote alien outpost in the middle of no-where. Just a couple of guys that got too drunk to stay on the road and slept it off in a field. The media took it from there.

• Like 1

Fleeing the scene to sober up more like...

Indeed, that is all too common.

I bet they where having a wild acid trip, then they got lost looking a really "COOL LOOKING ROCKS"

I hate how everything that happens in Roswell is automatically aliens most likely when the two guys got in the crash they got disoriented got out the car to try and find help and just started walking around and didn't realize how far they walked car accidents can make people act funny I was in one one time with a friend I didn't even act like it was a big deal to me since we didn't get hurt but my friend was freaking out and screaming the whole time after we got hit for like 5 minutes even know nothing happened tell her she just went into a state of panic and I had to calm her down

Brokeback Roswell.

• Like 2

All These stories of drunkenness and drug abuse......did anyone go ask to hear what those donkeys have to telll??? :D

• Like 2

If it happened anywhere but Roswell the headline would have read "Two men get drunk and roll their car, come to in a field of donkeys"

• Like 1

If it happened anywhere but Roswell the headline would have read "Two men get drunk and roll their car, come to in a field of donkeys"

absolutely right...! having the name of Roswell attached to it, this story blows the doors wide open for wild speculations. Wanna bet on when the crash drivers start to "remember" what "happened" and tales of human-donkey hybrids emerge? :D

• Like 2

As the reporter who originally broke this story, there was absolutely no mention of aliens or the 1947 incident. They got drunk and ran from the scene to prevent a DUI charge. http://pvonlinenews.com/2014/09/15/drowsy-dui-driver-dozes-with-donkeys-for-hours-after-crash/

• Like 3