Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Ghost in a picture taken on a Sanctuary.

GIAPS PORTUGAL

We capture this photos near a santuary named Santa Eufémia. What do you think about them?

DSC02024_zps564c556c.jpg

DSC020242_zps46d4c817.png

DSC020243_zps18afd90d.png

DSC020244_zpscd5ed20e.png

I think I see some dodgy looking leaves on that tree *snip*

Edited by Saru
Removed needlessly rude remark
  • Like 2

I see something. Now, I'm not saying, that it certainly is a ghost, but it looks out of element with the rest of the picture. Just a possibility of it being a reflection of light. When you blew the picture up, and seeing the item in question, it did creeped me out.

• Like 1

I see something. Now, I'm not saying, that it certainly is a ghost, but it looks out of element with the rest of the picture. Just a possibility of it being a reflection of light. When you blew the picture up, and seeing the item in question, it did creeped me out.

My thoughts exactly...

• Like 1

Ok, lets put it politely:

The picture is very distorted, you can see that from the leaves on the tree, which are closer, so it is very possible that it was someone sitting on a bench ( it looks like the bench area) and by enlarging the picture more, it distorts it even more.

I think if the person taking the picture had just walked a bit further, he could have joined him for a chat.

• Like 1

Again, not an especially clear picture. Also, either my perspective is way off, or that person would be about four and a half feet tall.

Somethings there, person, dog but i wouldnt think ghost.

Wait a second. What's the background of this picture? Did you walk down the path? Did you see anybody else there?

We were alone in that place. We walk down the path and nobody else was there...at the moment of the pic we didnt saw that "ghost"...later in our work place we saw that pic and then that possibly "ghost". We want to go to that Santuary again soon.

• Like 1

Again, not an especially clear picture. Also, either my perspective is way off, or that person would be about four and a half feet tall.

Peter Dinklage out for a nighttime walk

We were alone in that place. We walk down the path and nobody else was there...at the moment of the pic we didnt saw that "ghost"...later in our work place we saw that pic and then that possibly "ghost". We want to go to that Santuary again soon.

Then do it. Get a better picture next time. As it stands, your original pictures don't show anything out of the ordinary, aside from a bit of distortion that, at this time, can be explained by an actual person sitting where you claim the ghost was. Or at least it was something NOT paranormal.

Go back, do some research. Come back with more evidence. That's the best thing to do.

If it wasnt there when you went past it, then there in the picture, wouldn't that make it more likely it's an issue w/ the camera?

• Like 1

If it wasnt there when you went past it, then there in the picture, wouldn't that make it more likely it's an issue w/ the camera?

I tried the camera thing on my first post, but it was "snipped", I think I could have offended the camera.....or was it the taker, can`t remember, but I am with you on this.

I think this is not any ghost it's looking like an live person... :alien:

Edited by Peter Gomes

I think the suggestions it's an actual person are way off. It looks nothing like an actual person there. It doesn't look right at all.

I say if it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck, it's probably a duck. Looks like a typical dust orb to me.