Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 3 votes

Living in between dimensions or realities

• Please log in to reply
172 replies to this topic

#166    Mr Right Wing

Mr Right Wing

Poltergeist

• Banned
  • 2,924 posts

Posted 12 March 2013 - 03:39 PM

View PostSeeker79, on 12 March 2013 - 03:31 PM, said:

Don't know. I guess swimming around Mostly underwater observing wild life is trancelike.

Had you lost awareness of other stuff going on around you?

#167    White Crane Feather

White Crane Feather

Forum Divinity

• 11,110 posts

• Potter: " is this real or is this in my mind?"

Dumbledore: " Of course it's in your mind....., but that dosn't mean it's not real."

Posted 12 March 2013 - 03:54 PM

View PostMr Right Wing, on 12 March 2013 - 03:39 PM, said:

Had you lost awareness of other stuff going on around you?
Oh yes. Very much so. It stays very shallow there unlike the coast that i am used to.. I had gotton so caught up in snorkeling I strayed dangerously far from the beach. I popped my head out and scared the crap out of myself realizing I could be a mile out.

"I wish neither to possess, Nor to be possessed. I no longer covet paradise, more important, I no longer fear hell. The medicine for my suffering I had within me from the very beginning, but I did not take it. My ailment came from within myself, But I did not observe it until this moment. Now I see that I will never find the light.  Unless, like the candle, I am my own fuel, Consuming myself. "
Bruce Lee-

#168    Mr Right Wing

Mr Right Wing

Poltergeist

• Banned
  • 2,924 posts

Posted 12 March 2013 - 08:37 PM

View PostSeeker79, on 12 March 2013 - 03:54 PM, said:

Oh yes. Very much so. It stays very shallow there unlike the coast that i am used to.. I had gotton so caught up in snorkeling I strayed dangerously far from the beach. I popped my head out and scared the crap out of myself realizing I could be a mile out.

Loss of awareness is a trance and yes I've noticed on the odd occasional that something you want when in a trance happens.

#169    SSilhouette

SSilhouette

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 524 posts

Posted 18 March 2013 - 06:34 AM

I've done that too.  Snorkling in the ocean can be very mesmerizing.  It's like I feel at home there more than on land.

That experience on the previous page where the guy spoke to his female coworker and she was miles away at the time is eerily familiar to me.  He spoke to her doppleganger.  It's the repetitive "personality" probably that occupies her body while at the work place.  I think it somehow separated and showed up.  She may have been ill or under some other kind of stress at the time.  That's at least when it happens to me. http://www.unexplain...r

#170    Astral Hillbilly

Astral Hillbilly

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 158 posts

• Pain is inevitable....Suffering is optional !

Posted 18 March 2013 - 06:53 AM

View PostJjbreen, on 22 April 2007 - 02:01 AM, said:

Ok, I'm not going to call you crazy - because then I'd have to call myself crazy as well. (Maybe we are??)

True situations I've been in:
I grew up next door w/a kid that became a good friend. We were not "best friends" - but ya good friends. This was Jr High and Sr. High 11th Grade. He then moved w/his family to Colorado - where his dad got a coaching job in Football.

Forward into time - 10 years. I met L.B. at a local shopping mall. I was honestly surprised and ran up to him and asked him how things were going, when he got back to Washington and so on.

He just looked at me, like who the hell are you?? In fact he asked, "Who are you and how do you know me??" I was taken back. I was a bit shocked and looked at him and told him my name, where we lived together, the name of his brother and 3 sisters and dad and mom. Even their dog's name. He just looked at me and asked, "how the hell do you know that stuff? I've never lived at the address you mentioned." He was not joking, in fact he was looking for security guard to have me removed. What happened, I'm not sure - but the events that we grew up w/next door to each other - NEVER HAPPENED as far as he was concerned. He never even lived there. He would only tell me that he lived in the Seattle area close to where his dad coached the football team. They had never moved to Colorado because and this was curious - he was turned down for that jbo. He also wanted to know how I knew that!

Another good friend, gal married a guy just out of law school and was a lawyer for a major firm that basically as he would say, "Fought for the underdog and those that couldn't afford good lawyers..." He was/is a great guy. I even had the chance of helping him on a couple of cases. Then we lost contact for a about a year and got caught up. This is where it got strange. He was no longer a lawyer nor was he ever a lawyer. He was an English Teacher at a High School. He had thought about being a lawyer but chose not to because he thought they were crooks and didn't want to be a crook. I researched the 3 cases I helped him on that he won. Those cases were lost 'now'.

There are several other similar type cases where A. Happened then A. Never happened - even though I can give 'play by play', with times, dates, names you name it. All "gone" - never happened.

Do I have answers for these situations: No - not a clue. But I can recall and tell you details after details of life events that now - never happened.

Man, that's amazing. You better be careful my friend. Sounds like you've run into someone who may be hazardous to your health. I'm thinking witness protection program, or something like that. Actually, both of your stories are great, and I don't doubt you one bit.

#171    NeoNexus

NeoNexus

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 25 February 2014 - 05:00 AM

I have one instance of this and that is when I was younger my Dad used to DJ so me and my sister grew up with music all around all types. So I believe a couple years back Jesse McCartney released a new song and it was played by the radio station exclusively and this was the first time it was released to the public. So as I am in the car with my family the radio station introduced this song and I was confused and happy. Seeing as how I had heard the song years and years before the "new release" of it and I wondered why they said it was new. So I asked my Dad and he said this song just came out. At that moment I continued to sing all of the words as it was a fairly popular song back then and my family continued to look at me awkwardly and I became frustrated trying to explain to my family that the song is no where near new and upon looking down I realized that my shirt was a different color than it was earlier, so I tried to fall asleep to calm myself and when my family awoke me at the arrival of our destination and my shirt was back to normal from Green to Light Blue and back to Green although the song never changed.

#172    Rekindle

Rekindle

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 15 posts

• Live every life to the Fullest Stay true to thee self always have faith in the Creator, Explore Thus world and all it's natural beauty.

Posted 28 February 2014 - 08:16 AM

Hi im new here and i was just looking at some blogs an this one really Interest's me.

I think you's all have to learn and practice ancient meditation.

It will give you's the answers to everything that has happend you's.

You will also find the true ways of this universe.  :yes:

Hope this help's .

#173    Whisperer

Whisperer

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 490 posts

• "Never challenge the Universe for it will respond"

Posted 28 February 2014 - 10:16 AM

Well this bit of grave digging was good for me...I'd complexly forgotten about about my own experiences with the same thing, thanks for the heads up...

I be Ra...The river of life, the ebb and flow of summer tides...
Make not an image of me, nor offer unto me the limitations of form...
For I be Soul....and I will not be limited...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users