Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

spirit animals

• Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

#31    DC09

DC09

Poltergeist

• 2,458 posts

Posted 19 April 2004 - 06:18 PM

I think mine is a dragonfly. There always seem to dragonflies all around me, everywhere I look.  wacko.gif
I'm kinda scared of them, honestly.  ph34r.gif  

#32    Althalus

Althalus

Alien Abducter

• 4,906 posts

Posted 19 April 2004 - 06:25 PM

All I can say about this is that cat's seem to like me quite a bit.  And Budgies.

"We make choices everyday, some of them good, some of them bad. And - if we are strong enough - we live with the consequences."
David Gemmell

#33    Agent_21

Agent_21

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,574 posts

• Baby says: Vote for Biccy Boy!!! UM2004
    BABY LIKES MILK AND COOKIES!
    Yo J! ;)

Posted 19 April 2004 - 07:51 PM

QUOTE (Kellalor @ Apr 19 2004, 07:18 PM)
I think mine is a dragonfly. There always seem to dragonflies all around me, everywhere I look.  wacko.gif

w00t.gif Usually flies with me...  laugh.gif  

#34    man_in_mudboots

man_in_mudboots

title?

• 2,425 posts

• whither goest thou, young rogue?

Posted 20 April 2004 - 06:29 PM

QUOTE (Kellalor @ Apr 19 2004, 07:18 PM)
I think mine is a dragonfly. There always seem to dragonflies all around me, everywhere I look.
I'm kinda scared of them, honestly.

in Louisiana, there are dragonflies every where. we make no attempt to keep them out of our house, in fact encourage them because the eat the mosquitos in there too. but how can you be scared of them?  come on, theyre alot smaller than you, they have no teeth or claws, they dont suck blood, they dont sting, they cant spin webs for you to walk into, they dont eat threads in your cloths, they dont make cocoons, and theyre actually beneficial!! they ROCK!! in fact, i think theyre  the best of insects!! possibly animals in general!!

isnt it sort of strange that your scared of your supposed spirit animal?  blink.gif  

#35    dark elf

dark elf

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 16 posts

• hp obsessor & mythology freak

Posted 20 April 2004 - 10:30 PM

i think that you need to like your spirit animal.... so most likely Kellalor's isn't a dragonfly? i don't know. you decide.  whistling2.gif  

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users