And Israel doesn't even rule most of them. You see, Area C, which is about 62% of the West Bank, is home to only about 3% of the Palestinians, or about 50,000 amid some 350,000 Israelis. The rest, some 97%, are under Palestinian self-rule.
I just provided two links that prove you wrong. And there are many more examples. Every time Israel demolishes a Palestinian home and evicts the residents, this is part of a policy of ethnic cleansing.
UN official: Israel engaging in ethnic cleansing