Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Reptillian theory/agenda...

d3v

The reason I think the 'Illumiated One's' are a reptillian race rather than humans consumed by power and greed is not only becuase the evidence and proof is phonomenol but also becuase there is whats called "enough". Where humans can have enough power and money and "retire".

This is not the case with the Illuminati.

They have infiltrated and taken over our world goverments millenia ago and are still alive and in control o the world to this day.

There ultimate goal is complete enslavment of the human race.

Why would they want this f they were humans????

Wouldent a few trillion $$$$$ make em happy enough to stop this age old agenda they have been following and will continue to follow untill its achieved or the majority of people wake up.

The Reptillian theory is that there race can no longer reproduce and they want to create human/reptillian hybrids as there future and need us in complete enslavment to do it on a mass scale.

Anyway, here's the e book on the theory and contains all the proof and evidence and stuff.

Right-Click THEN Save-As

When its downloaded, change the file extension to pdf.

I had to change it to jpg as i'm disguising it as an image cos i'm using an image uploading website cos I've yet to find ome free web space lol.

U need Acrobat Reader to view the book so get it from www.adobe.com

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr. 420

• Stellar

• JennRose

• Insight

reptillian race...huh.  unsure.gif

408838[/snapback]

Welcome to UM, darksideofme...meet d3v tongue.gif

d3v...it still makes no sense. "Phenomenal" evidence, in my opinion, is a captured reptillian.

That, or some other hard evidence.

Until then I doubt anyone here will take you seriously.

First of all, the idea that there is a limit to human greed is rediculous. I seem to remember several poeple and civilisations ,which were all human, that have attempted to conquer the world and enslave the human race.

Secondly, If there was an alien reptile race hell bent on enslaving all of humanity they certainly would not allow us to have weapons or ideas. If they are trying to enslave humanity they are certainly doing a poor job of it. Being that we have sattelites and acheived space travel. Not only that, but if they reside here on earth we would certainly outnumber them by about 988,000,000 to one. That is certainly not a good thing to any ruler.

Edited by strichar

I'm fine with listening to your theory but no offense I will not dl your evidence. If you want me to read it could you post it? I just don't trust that link for some reason. sorry.

Where is the scientifical/medical evidence to claim they are reptilians? where do I go to school to become a reptilian physician?

Yeah, why do you think that it is an alien species? Are there photos or any physical evidence indicating alien reptiles?

And please post any of the subject matter you can. Not everyone's computer is young and healthy enough to go searching through downloads and live to tell about it. sad.gif

I'e posted the link to the pdf e book that provides evidence and proof and explains the theory and their agenda.

I dident belive it at first but i've researched it and now believe the top-top-top "people" in he Illuminati are Reptillian although many people in power and key positions are "possesed" but the Reptillians as they have the a greater dimensional frequency than us.

The 13 Illuminati families, the Windsers, Roschilds, ect are all from human/reptillian hybrid bloodlines and these 13 families run the world as they own all the banks and are in all positions of power.

If you link all the DNA patterns from nearly, if not all rulers, kings, queens, emporers, prime minsiters, presidents right from the beggining of recorded history right up untill this very day, you'll see they all have the exact DNA. The human/re[tillian hybrid DNA.

I'm not going to answer any questions as all they do is open the door for more questions and then more petty nit-picking tiresome questions.

The book I linked to will explain all and its not very big atall.

Edited by d3v

An Indian Elder Named Red Elk sates that the reptilians are indeed a race that live in the hollow earth. Er ah Okay then. Linking the Reptilian Draco race to the Illuminati seems a bit of a stretch fer this sharecropper. Let me say this....

I knew Lew Minati and you sir are no Lew Minati!

The very idea of an advanced extraterrestrial race that has come to us for millenia to plan our slavery does not sound to logical. Hoever, I just happened to be reading some evolution theory and possibility of the dino-man if not all earthbound dinos are wiped out by the supposedly giagantic meteor. Now if the dinosaurs did evolved and some escaped the catastrophe with the mamals, maybe living underground and then are now resurfacing, that would make good scifi material at least.

Wasn't that a movie on Sci-Fi a couple of weeks ago?

Lew Minati... tongue.gif

Ill read the book after cleaning out these damn viruses which prevent me from doing certain things on the internet (My IE just went to hell. Im using windows explorer to surf the internet now, lol)

If you link all the DNA patterns from nearly, if not all rulers, kings, queens, emporers, prime minsiters, presidents right from the beggining of recorded history right up untill this very day, you'll see they all have the exact DNA.

Hmm, has this been verified? Where have they found the DNA of all rulers, kings, queens, emporers, prime ministers and presidents from the beginning of recorded history?

Also, why are the aliens claimed to be reptillian and not something else. What evidence is there for reptiles?

Also, why are the aliens claimed to be reptillian and not something else. What evidence is there for reptiles?

409027[/snapback]

I'm sure there is lots of evidence of reptiles. I've seen gilla monsters in the zoo. Oddly though, they seemed very content to trapped behind the bars. Maybe there is a metaphor there somewhere. Or not.

That is because the gila not gilla, is not a sentient being and cannot comprehend its domistication to the level that a human can.

That is because the gila not gilla, is not a sentient being and cannot comprehend its domistication to the level that a human can.

409132[/snapback]

Then why did it ask me for a cigarette?

I have a question. If these reptilians came to earth, this means they hav quoncered Interstellar space travel. Thus meaning they would have the technology to take over the world, and as you say they came here thousands of years ago, THEN THEY SHOULD OF TAKEN OVER THE WORLD THEN when the population was just a few hundred million, not 6 billion as it is today, not to mention there are more guns the people on earth and the fact that we have weapons to destroy our planet.

your throery dosnt make much sence. OH and if these rulers all had the same DNA type, wouldnt they show characteristics of the Reptilians or something???

~Thanato

I dident belive it at first but i've researched it and now believe the top-top-top "people" in he Illuminati are Reptillian although many people in power and key positions are "possesed" but the Reptillians as they have the a greater dimensional frequency than us.

Okay D3v, right off the bat I have to say you are probably wrong. Let me explain after the following quote:

The 13 Illuminati families, the Windsers, Roschilds, ect are all from human/reptillian hybrid bloodlines and these 13 families run the world as they own all the banks and are in all positions of power.

The more I think about it, the more I believe David Icke might be an agent of the NWO in some respect. The bloodlines you speak of are well known to me, and I can assure you they are in no way connected to "reptillians". Infact, I know what they are connected to, and it is completely different, yet still a very heavy subject. Not really something to talk about in public forums infact. This is serious stuff my friend. Don't get in over your head. And I mean that. We should discuss the bloodlines on private. PM me, and well set up discussion.

If you link all the DNA patterns from nearly, if not all rulers, kings, queens, emporers, prime minsiters, presidents right from the beggining of recorded history right up untill this very day, you'll see they all have the exact DNA. The human/re[tillian hybrid DNA.

You are right in the respect of the bloodlines. But you are wrong in the respect of "reptillians".

We need to discuss this.

Windser? huh.gif Is that supposed to be a reference to the UK royal family? If so, Icke is more of a moron than I thought....for one thing...

1) They have no power whatsoever. They're figureheads and celebrities, nothing more.

2) Windsor isn't their real name...it was in fact changed from the origonal German during the first world war (as, obviously, keeping it as a German name could perhaps screw with morale a little tongue.gif)

Windser? huh.gif Is that supposed to be a reference to the UK royal family? If so, Icke is more of a moron than I thought....for one thing...

No, Icke does have a lot of real facts. However, they are difficult to destinguish from truth.

1) They have no power whatsoever. They're figureheads and celebrities, nothing more.

You don't understand the symbolism behind the fugure heads. These bloodlines have very real power. Often the firgure heads are used in order to distract the public from what is actually going on behind the scenes regarding the bloodlines and the activities.

2) Windsor isn't their real name...it was in fact changed from the origonal German during the first world war (as, obviously, keeping it as a German name could perhaps screw with morale a little tongue.gif)

Does it really matter?

409027[/snapback]

I'm sure there is lots of evidence of reptiles. I've seen gilla monsters in the zoo. Oddly though, they seemed very content to trapped behind the bars. Maybe there is a metaphor there somewhere. Or not.

409114[/snapback]

devil.gif HA HA!!! the Master Gila Overlord and fooled even you! It is we who are behind bars, while he lays in his throne room, the very the lap of luxury, his every want and desire being fulfilled by those lowly humans who must serve him daily, lest they feel the wrath of his bite... bahwahahahahahahah... thumbsup.gif

Don alien.gif

Edited by paraclete1

Paraclete, you didn't take your name from the new paraclete load-bearing system with armor intergration did you? (off topic i know but i just had to ask.)

Does it really matter?

Yes tongue.gif Because it can't exactly be a thousands upon thousands of years old bloodline if the name was pulled out of a hat just last century tongue.gif