Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

U.F.O's have arrived!

Gmac1000

Have you ever heard of the X-33 or the Aurora? If not, I'll tell you!

These are two military aircrafts that are very unique. 1:They can reach speeds of an incredible mach13+ (highest so far is mach 4 or 5) 2: they are supposedly equipped with a form of lazer which breaks down any material to a molecular level, created by Locheed Martin skunk Works of Palmdale. a huge NASA contractor And 3: they run off liquid hydrogen, the first ever.

Want to know more?

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Gmac1000

• Stellar

• QueenoftheNight

• wcturnersr

Have you ever heard of the X-33 or the Aurora?  If not, I'll tell you!

These are two military aircrafts that are very unique.  1:They can reach speeds of an incredible mach13+ (highest so far is mach 4 or 5)  2: they are supposedly equipped with a form of lazer which breaks down any material to a molecular level, created by Locheed Martin skunk Works of Palmdale. a huge NASA contractor And 3: they run off liquid hydrogen, the first ever.

Want to know more?

433569[/snapback]

And you *know* all this how? Or is it just furthering the rumor of what they can do?

He knows it because aliens told him! duh! rolleyes.gif

He knows it because aliens told him! duh!  rolleyes.gif

433574[/snapback]

Actually an illegal alien told me. There are more sites than this one, you know, try them out.

And I wouldn't lie to ya thumbsup.gif

These are two military aircrafts that are very unique.  1:They can reach speeds of an incredible mach13+ (highest so far is mach 4 or 5)  2: they are supposedly equipped with a form of lazer which breaks down any material to a molecular level, created by Locheed Martin skunk Works of Palmdale. a huge NASA contractor And 3: they run off liquid hydrogen, the first ever.

Want to know more?

433569[/snapback]

Tell us more if u want man, but beware the ever-wary eye of the debunkers. I've seen them make people cry.

But fast airplanes are cool. So go on...

an illegal alien... that's a trustful source

433596[/snapback]

Pretty sure he was joking. dontgetit.gif

What is a trustful source anyway? everyone lies anyway so what do you do.

You collect the evidence for yourself and determine your own opinion on that matter, you should try it. I'll even get you started, go to area51zone.com.

And remember, if your own country chooses to lie to you for your so called "own safety" then you have to decide what is trustworthy.

And the illegal alien was a poor attempt at humour : thumbsup.gif ( I'll try better next time)

oh, lol then I guess I am the dumb one then. Sorry Gmac1000!

I already did. I am curious about that, but I just am not grasping the whole aliens are here thing though. I'll see...

433596[/snapback]

This is just for you Queenie!

A supposed pic of the X-33

and the whole "aliens are here" thing was instead of seeing, what we think are out of this world ufo's, that maybe we are just seeing these government aircraft.

This was an attempt at sarcasm. alien.gif

post-13393-1104710737.jpg

Edited by Gmac1000

why is it a ufo? is it not just a plane?

well ufo as it is an unidentified flying object untill the US comes out and officially unveils it

UFO's have been around for many many centuries. Now you come on and tell us about this new thing that we the U.S. have. That doesn't explain away all the other sightings.

....what about all those sightings years and years ago?

Edited by Babs

You collect the evidence for yourself and determine your own opinion on that matter

And should that opinion be passed off as fact?

Like the sightings of the flying wing 30+ years ago?

B-2 Spirit.

The further back you go, the less records we have, the less detailed descriptions of the sighting, and you really cant tell whether it could have been natural or not.

UFO's have been around for many many centuries. Now you come on and tell us about this new thing that we the U.S. have. That doesn't explain away all the other sightings.

433724[/snapback]

That is very true, but sightings have increased the most in the last 15-20 years and still rising at a fast rate, unfortunately hoaxes screen allot of the real sightings so it is hard to tell, hence the reason why I,m discussing it under a CONSPIRACY title.

Want to know more?

433569[/snapback]

Actually, the Aruora is just the project name. the plane is thought to be called the Astra, and it uses pulse detonation wave to propel itse'f. I saw the donuts on a rope contrial once. it was so cool

What is a trustful source anyway? everyone lies anyway so what do you do.

Now that is a brilliant quote everyone. Brilliant.

You collect the evidence for yourself and determine your own opinion on that matter, you should try it. I'll even get you started, go to area51zone.com.

And remember, if your own country chooses to lie to you for your so called "own safety" then you have to decide what is trustworthy.

Understand people, that our government admits to lying to use for what they consider our "own protection".

But that gives them much to much power over us. We have the RIGHT to be informaed. We have the right to the power of information just as they do. We have the right not to be a controled and surpressed mass.

What are they protecting us from? I can protect my damned self. I know how to use a gun. I know how to fight. I can adapt my way of life if something threatens it. I would rather die and know every secret the government hides from us, than live under their tryannical control. They abuse us every day, and all in the name of justice. And when we want to fight back against it, they lable us as terrorists.

I actually had one of my posts removed on this forum because the moderators said it could be labled as a terrorist statement.

'

Well I am here to tell you I am not a damned terrorist. I AM A PATRIOT! And I will fight to preserve what the constitution says, the reasons why it was written, and the rights it gives us.

Our government is the terrorist. They are destroying the constitution, and they say it is to better fight against terror, which is an invisable enemy that they themselves created.

And to any of them that may be reading this, know that the resistance is mounting. We are getting ready for war, just as you are.

But that gives them much to much power over us. We have the RIGHT to be informaed. We have the right to the power of information just as they do. We have the right not to be a controled and surpressed mass.

Im curious... you believe in privacy right? What about the privacy of the group of people that decide on these black projects?

Either way, just because the masses should have a right to the info, it doesnt mean they should have the info. The world doesnt work well that way. Not yet, anyway.

What are they protecting us from? I can protect my damned self. I know how to use a gun. I know how to fight. I can adapt my way of life if something threatens it. I would rather die and know every secret the government hides from us, than live under their tryannical control. They abuse us every day, and all in the name of justice. And when we want to fight back against it, they lable us as terrorists.

Speaking of tyrannical control... you wanting to know about every black project would have put the US at a disadvantage to the USSR, and if the USSR attacked because of it with superior technology, you WOULD be under tyrannical control, if not dead.

And to any of them that may be reading this, know that the resistance is mounting. We are getting ready for war, just as you are.

Are you advocating armed rebellion against the government?

Why is everything a conspiracy? How do people even know that there is a conspiracy brewing? Why is the government always blamed for covering up other people's theories? Why do people who think there are conspiracy's want to start a war? hmm.gif This is just nonsense.

Why is everything a conspiracy? How do people even know that there is a conspiracy brewing? Why is the government always blamed for covering up other people's theories? Why do people who think there are conspiracy's want to start a war?  This is just nonsense.

Funny thing is... even if the government told them everything, they wouldnt believe it and they'd cry out conspiracy! tongue.gif

Why is everything a conspiracy? How do people even know that there is a conspiracy brewing? Why is the government always blamed for covering up other people's theories? Why do people who think there are conspiracy's want to start a war?  This is just nonsense.

Funny thing is... even if the government told them everything, they wouldnt believe it and they'd cry out conspiracy! tongue.gif

434369[/snapback]

Very true.

You know, there are enough problems going on in the world today. Why should someone want to go to war with the government just because they supposedly will not tell us if there is a such thing as a ufo?

We have the RIGHT to be informaed. We have the right to the power of information just as they do.

Yes, you do have that right. In America, you have the right to an education. You have the right to educate yourself through the proper channels to get yourself into a POSITION TO KNOW THAT INFORMATION.

Knowing secrets of national security is NOT the right of all individuals, and that was not the intent laid out in the constitution.

There are things which the government probably has that are secret that are used for strategic advantage against enemies present and future. It is part of what makes you safe. You can protect yourself all you want. And you DO have THAT right. But it sounds like you're saying that the government should open the gates to places like Area 51 or that you're gonna bust down the door.

Have fun trying.

You do NOT have a right to that information. Not right now anyway. However, as I stated above, if you were to educate yourself through the proper channels, then maybe you would be put in a place to know it.

But what you're suggesting is that the United States of America just open up its doors of national security and lay it out on the table for all the world to see.

Yeah. That's a real smart thing to do?