Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Could Heaven/Hell actually be spaceships?

Natael

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 777MileStare

• MK ULTRA

• StalingradK

• fallingalien

If there is no logical explanation for heaven and hell, then why should they exist at all?

And shouldn't this thread be in the Spirituality & Skepticism forum?

Yes, this is definitely Spirituality & Skepticism material but heaven and hell could be other dimensions, other planets, other galaxies, other realities, other levels of consciousness, other myths, other channels, other . . . . .

Okay, that is one of the weirdest things I have heard in a while. I can see this getting closed.

Anyway, to discuss the matter I ask this: WTF?

Heaven and Hell, Would have a hard time fitting into a spaceship! w00t.gif

a spaceship? perhaps but another planet is more likely. i agree with what you say. i am beginning to think that our god and or gods are actually aliens, and there is evil races and non-evil races. check out the video UFO Gateway To Hell.

There is no logical explanation to describe Hell or Heaven on Earth. And there is only space up there.

Discuss.

780113[/snapback]

You've just blown my mind.I need to lie down.

I've just got up.

If Heaven and Hell are descriptions thought up by man,they must be earthly bound and not connected with the outer,unexplained cosmos.

Heaven and Hell are a metaphor for feeling good or bad on planet Earth,created by our positive/negative actions and feelings that drive us all.

We can live in Heaven or Hell on Planet Earth by just doing the right thing(heaven wub.gif )or the wrong thing( devil.gif )

The idea of gods and devils seems so outdated,but there must be something with all that Adam and Eve,BS. I do like the idea that it could be spaceships,from 2 opposing sides of the galaxy fighting to control the spaceways.A bit like Star Wars.But Holy. innocent.gif

yes the logical answer is haeven is a spaceship called heaven. alien.gif

well we don't knowwhat is hell is yet.that means alien is real. the theory is that

aliens first come 5 million years after the asteriod hit the Earth. they had to evlove to a ape then began to evlove to human. come on look at the apes, gorilla's any others. they have dark eyes, like the aliens. apes got flat nose ,like aliens,

alin the most similaritys r the hight. and intelligents.

Um... mind me saying, WHAT THE HELL KINDA CRACK-POT THEORY IS THAT O.o Heaven and Hell are spiritual domains in which mortals cannot access unlesss they die, um spaceships... x.x They cannot be seen either, that's why you don't see those who haven't been "left behind" anywhere. Except in certain situations original.gif

Nope, but know you wanna make me see it sad.gif

• 2 weeks later...

I believe that heaven is actually a good alien planet that we go to if we are good. and I believe that hell is actually a bad alien planet that we go to if we are bad.

McKenna

spaceship? how would yo ube burned inside of a spaceship? this is for UFO freaks that are 57 and area bout to lose their one room apartment because of all the UFO stuff they buy and they only make a penny a year.

There is no logical explanation to describe Hell or Heaven on Earth. And there is only space up there.

Discuss.

780113[/snapback]

Discuss "up" first, then I will discuss something. It isn't like you have logic on your side yet.

"There" helps.

Go ahead, you discuss it > you mentioned Earth. Up>Down>Left>Right>Forward>Backward> >>>>>>>>>> Time and Space.

You are space, so you counted yourself out?

hell exists, were living in it wink2.gif the poor countries are just living in the worse parts of it.

hell exists, were living in it wink2.gif the poor countries are just living in the worse parts of it.

811366[/snapback]

OOOOOOOOO.k, living in it > Living "it"? Or "space ship" wise - 'on it'?

Hell is on Earth, Death is Heaven.

Are they spaceships? no.gif

Hell is on Earth, Death is Heaven.

Are they spaceships? no.gif

817714[/snapback]

What it is if you die, and are either going to hell/heaven or purgatory ( you don't know where you are -that is why your in purgatory ) is if it was some gigantic elaborate alien hoax to keep the mind alive, and we end up in spaceships without any choice - fine. But, I would regret even living if I never found out beforehand if it was going to turn out that way.

But, I have connections, so I'm not in that kind of trouble.