Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

I've seen them!

trinity082482

Hello. I am from Ont Canada. I probably shouldn't be saying this right? Area 51 might find me, abduct me, toss me off a cliff and I would be listed as a runaway? ohmy.gif

Anyway, this is a true story so weither you are a skeptic or not... it is what it is! hmm.gif

I was 11 or 12 and it was a hot night, my window was open to let some air in ( window had a screen )

Bathroom light was on in the hall way. The entire hall way area was probably 10ft X 10ft.

I was feeling really warm. I don't know why I orignally had the bed comforter over top of me but I reached down to pull it off and I stopped dead in my tracks and looked over at the closet and there was an alien standing next to my home work desk and infront of the closet. I froze for what felt like forever but was probably 10 sec and I threw the blankets back over my head.

My heart started to pound. I've never been so scared sh!tless in my life. no.gif

I thought to my self.. breathe! its only a dream.. this is only a dream! I pinched my arm and looked again and AHHHHHHHHHH wacko.gif It was still standing there!

I thought it would attack me. I wanted to run, I wanted to jump it with a bed sheet. I wanted to do something, anything. hmm.gif

I worried that it would bite or attack in some way so I laid under my sheets suffocating from the heat too scared to move.

I had a slight burning under my ribs and I squeezed my eyes in pain trying to breathe with this burning and the heat.. and ugh! I couldnt take it anymore, I was going to make a break for it and run like hell.

I looked again and it was gone. I ran to my moms room as fast as I could banging on her door.

I told her what I saw and her being a light sleeper eventually kicked me out 1/2 h later and I looked behind the shower curtain, down the stair way, under my bed, in my dressers ( not like it would fit in there ) and I looked in my closet, behind my door and jumped into my bed dispite under the bed looked clear. blush.gif

I am 23 now with a child and to this day I sleep with the blankets over my head even if its really hot. My boy friend asked me why and I told him but he laughed.

Well why else would I be so dumb and suffocate my self in blazing heat with a bed comforter. YIKES.

no.gif

Edited by trinity082482

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• trinity082482

• TaintedDoughnuts

• fallingalien

• NJC

Interesting story... can you describe the alien, any details would help us out thumbsup.gif

Also, welcome to the forums thumbsup.gif I hope you have a great stay with us original.gif

Edited by TaintedDoughnuts

Interesting story... can you describe the alien, any details would help us out thumbsup.gif

Also, welcome to the forums thumbsup.gif I hope you have a great stay with us original.gif

791634[/snapback]

^^^(describe the alien) creepy

Did you have any prior interest in aliens? Did you fear being abducted? Sometimes fear can bring on halucinations. Also yes a description would be helpful. I would also like to know if you had any prior interest or perhaps watched a movie or show about aliens, etc. Im sure it seemed very real, but it could have been a mere halucination.

791634[/snapback]

Thank's for welcoming me to the forum. I never heard of this place before. grin2.gif

Yes I can describe it! Omg I will never forget.. even when I am well into my 80's I will always remember what the thing looked like. alien.gif

It had large almond shaped eyes maybe 1 inch bigger than us. Very dark, possibly black or brown/black like my own eyes.

It's head was larger than our heads but not as big as TV makes it out to be.

It was as tall as an 8 year old child with a child like body. It's skin was not like us thou. I compare it to RHINO skin? dontgetit.gif

It was very dull in color, maybe like a "grey iron" or "bottle green" which are very much similar shades.

I didnt notice the feet but it had thin, thin anorexic arms and hands like us. 4 fingers and a thumb. Its nose was almost not there and I didnt see ears or hair. It's mouth was very much like thin human lips the same color as the rest of its skin.

The upper chest was anoerxic like and its belly alot larger then the rest of its body, similar to malnurish children in 3rd world countries.

Its legs were slightly muscular in the thy but all in all pretty thin.

I describe it as a malnurished 8 year old. hmm.gif

Did you have any prior interest in aliens? Did you fear being abducted? Sometimes fear can bring on halucinations. Also yes a description would be helpful. I would also like to know if you had any prior interest or perhaps watched a movie or show about aliens, etc. Im sure it seemed very real, but it could have been a mere halucination.

791648[/snapback]

I have never before had any interest in aliens.

I do fear being abducted because now I know they are real.

I was not halucinating. I am a skeptic my self. No way in hell was I seeing things. ohmy.gif

I wish all the time it was a dream within a dream.. and honestly.. I know it wasnt.

I can and will take a lie detector test and proove It was really in my room.

I dont know why it stood there and didn't touch me.

I dont know if it did while I was sleeping but I didnt feel anything.

I have never had dreams after the incounter of abduction and I haven't see anything like it since.

Nor do I ever want to see it again no.gif

Good description original.gif This sounds like a grey, which usually are the effects of sleep paralysis or hallucinating, but you described it with some good detail, which makes me think you might not be hallucinating. Sleep paralysis, on the other hand, well you were moving, weren't you? grin2.gif This could mean you had an encounter with a grey, and at least you didn't get abducted or anything original.gif. But I think you should get some counseling if it still bothers you(I'm not saying you're psycho or anything, but they can help you get a good night's sleep thumbsup.gif)

Good description original.gif  This sounds like a grey, which usually are the effects of sleep paralysis or hallucinating, but you described it with some good detail, which makes me think you might not be hallucinating.  Sleep paralysis, on the other hand, well you were moving, weren't you? grin2.gif  This could mean you had an encounter with a grey, and at least you didn't get abducted or anything original.gif.  But I think you should get some counseling if it still bothers you(I'm not saying you're psycho or anything, but they can help you get a good night's sleep thumbsup.gif)

791668[/snapback]

I suffer from sleep paralysis. It started occuring late this year. It's scary stuff!

I did not have sleep paralysis at the time.

You know what? I have thought about councling, but how do you think the counclor will handle a story about an alien and that im 23 and still fear them? Ya I dont think that will go over too well with them LOL. Thats why I haven't gone.

Should I take a lie detector test to sooth my worries?

Isn't it possible the sleep paralysis showed itself even back then but not regularly. I have had it happen to me and it is scary as hell. It is more reasonalbe explanation.

The counselor won't care. It's a hard thing for them to accept, but regardless, they can ease that fear for you. Why not just try one session and see how it works out? You'll probably come back feeling a lot better original.gif

Isn't it possible the sleep paralysis showed itself even back then but not regularly. I have had it happen to me and it is scary as hell. It is more reasonalbe explanation.

791688[/snapback]

Maybe?

I don't recall ever experiencing it until June this year disgust.gif

hmmm i got it click here trinity this is a test to see your really abducted

791693[/snapback]

Your link just redirects me to the Microsoft homepage tongue.gif

791688[/snapback]

Maybe?

791695[/snapback]

Just something to consider before picking the most unlikely explanation.

hmmm i got it click here trinity this is a test to see your really abducted

791693[/snapback]

Your link just redirects me to the Microsoft homepage tongue.gif

791697[/snapback]

maybe the link hates both of us it won't work for me i fix it it suppose to be my thread alien abduction test

Edited by NJC

791688[/snapback]

Maybe?

791695[/snapback]

Just something to consider before picking the most unlikely explanation.

791702[/snapback]

LOL Im not picking an unlikely explanation. I am just saying what I saw with my eyes.

When you open your eyes you see what is infront of you. That's just the way eyes work. happy.gif

Edited by trinity082482

maybe the link hates both of us it won't work for me i fix it it suppose to be my thread  alien abduction test

791709[/snapback]

Just use the link for the actual test, not your thread happy.gifHave you been abducted? There we go, but like trinity said, she wasn't abducted, so this test wont do much no.gif

But if your hallucinating due to sleep paralysis you could see anything.

Maybe the alien was gay and decided to come out of the closet..? lol

791719[/snapback]

w00t.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

But if your hallucinating due to sleep paralysis you could see anything.

791717[/snapback]

I suffer from sleep paralysis and I do not hallucinate. Im awake/sleep and pushing 100 tons on my arm to get it to wiggle because I cannot move.

I am aware of what I am doing. I do not "see" things.

Your the one that has to belive. Though you would never convince a person with a rational mind. Oh and that test really means something. lol