Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Why are they here?

witchbaby88

I wanted to ask everyone's opinion on this. Supposing aliens and UFO's really do exist, why are they coming to earth? What do they want? Are they looking for something? I mean, if they only wanted to make contact, why haven't they? What are their intentions?

Thanx for your replies.

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• OneEye

• isis-999

• McKenna

• soconfuzzledx1

They have come for Wendy's. They love the frosties.

814588[/snapback]

laugh.gif

UFOs exist, whether that phenomena has anything to do with aliens I highly doubt, so, no, nobody is coming here, not even for the frosties at Wendy's.

I wanted to ask everyone's opinion on this. Supposing aliens and UFO's really do exist, why are they coming to earth? What do they want? Are they looking for something? I mean, if they only wanted to make contact, why haven't they? What are their intentions?

Thanx for your replies.

814586[/snapback]

Crop circles are their way of communicating i think.

yep. i agree. i think crop circles are their way of communication. for those of us who dont know how to speak telepathically. not all crop circles are manmade because if they were they would just be in one place. not all over the world. and how can you explain high levels of radiation in the crop circles. or how cell phones etc. malfunction in the crop circles. or the non broken stalks in the real crop circles. now in manmade ones the stalks are broken. and id highly doubt that radiation is in them. or cell phones etc. malfunctioning in them. among other things unexplainable.

Welcome to um WB88.. Hope you stick around. tongue.gif I really think they would be coming here for our nature resource's. They may have ran out of something and they are coming here to get what ever they need. alien.gif

UFOs exist, whether that phenomena has anything to do with aliens I highly doubt, so, no, nobody is coming here, not even for the frosties at Wendy's.

814735[/snapback]

Well, they sure aren't coming for anybody else's frosties.

well, on a serious note there can be many reasons why. my best guess is that they know what humans are capable of "evil" and that we are not ready for anything that they are willing to share with us.

The same reason why we would visit them if we could. To find out if there is life elsewhere. They abduct us the same way we would abduct a whale and then put a tracking device to track down what it does. We're like animals to them.

Thanx for your replies.

Actually they come here for Ben and Jerries...they love Phish food and Chunky Monkey!!!

Really I believe they come to observe the planet...to see what life exists and what resources they can get from the planet...minerals...water and so on..... the reason why they havent or never will make contact with us is what do we have to offer to them??? They have mastered traveling through space....what do we have to offer??? Television? Cars? crayons? toilet plungers? They find us to be unintelligent and primitive...

Edited by Skuzzlebutt

The same reason why we would visit them if we could. To find out if there is life elsewhere. They abduct us the same way we would abduct a whale and then put a tracking device to track down what it does. We're like animals to them.

815833[/snapback]

I agree ^

Like a rat being dissected while being experimented on, it does'nt know whats just happened or why..? But we all know it's all done in the name of humanity, to try and stop disease through out the world..

We do it for our own gain just as I think aliens would..?

They were already here evolving with us. They were just in some opposite spectrum. Why not right? Who is to keep us company but the darkness between the stars?

814588[/snapback]

Oh I've had those before. I wouldnt blame the aliens if they came to earth just for that. Good stuff right there.

-- i figure it is more of a " didn't i tell you to turn right at the intersection in black-hole #3 ?-" type thing --i don't think-- if there stopping here at all--that they are trying to get here--sort of a cosmic wrong turn on the interstellar super-highway--lol

I would go say they are researching us for whatever reasons...

If not, the Frosty isn't a bad concept...

I believe they helped us in our early days of our excistence...which would explain the pyramids babyalons temples...and all of these prisims appearing across the planet. Also I think they want our Resources...if comes to and they run out of water,food, space they'll blast us away with their advanced evolved weaponary and take over our planet and use its resources to their well. Why they visit us frequently to check on us incase of some sort of er..advancement in technology or if we've someone how found out about them and are planning something *shrugs* Possible...or they could just heard of Wendys Frosties and hopped into their Spaceships and did the whole all night wendys thing.

814735[/snapback]

user posted image

The lock has been opened, Try reasoning now.